Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I would have never quessed Barb has boots like those.

That’s not Barb...the boots should give that away.  I have much higher standards in my twinks.  Good god!  I bet Bard is high fucking maintenance!!!  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

nope as I said separate his squable with Mark and what i said is spot on

Listen to you, like you’re issuing a legal verdict.  Keep my name out of this, Pouts squabbles with half the board, I just decided to start tossing it back in his face because I got sick of his Jekyll Hyde act.  Like Jay mentioned, your hard on is the only reason my name came up.  And you’ve managed to spread plenty of slander and lies about me as well.  Like Jay said.  STFU.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Listen to you, like you’re issuing a legal verdict.  Keep my name out of this, Pouts squabbles with half the board, I just decided to start tossing it back in his face because I got sick of his Jekyll Hyde act.  Like Jay mentioned, your hard on is the only reason my name came up.  And you’ve managed to spread plenty of slander and lies about me as well.  Like Jay said.  STFU.

:baby:

Yeah...Jay is the voice of reason...fucking idiot. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, yami123 said:

You pick up an 800 or 850 I think I saw but I can’t remember.

2020 MXZ XRS 850. Still have the 2017 Renegade XRS 800. Son will be riding that now. 

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:bc:

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Go play in traffic Angry Jim.

:bc:

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

no i told the truth about you,  your a fraud,  SBYL.  you want to drop your crying now or we can proceed to battle again this week up to you

41 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no i told the truth about you,  your a fraud,  SBYL.  you want to drop your crying now or we can proceed to battle again this week up to you

Fraud.  :lol:  Battle. :lol:  Listen to you.  You’ve really turned into a complete bitter loser.  Keep crossing those personal lines and spreading bullshit, it says more about you than anything about me.  Our new fake sled camp this year.......sorry we’re full.  

2FA3D745-D175-4734-AF80-BECB24675C00.jpeg

DEB0E21A-21EE-4F44-B05A-A04F3784B1BD.jpeg

7B188256-71C0-4F4A-8617-52EFA31E3690.jpeg

02C83C27-3527-4B79-8A74-7F6DE048314D.jpeg

16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My daughter drives back and forth to school in Marquette in her Lexus in worse conditions than Pretend Ivan Stewart has ever experienced. 😂

None of you faggots have ever driven on challenging. Go to BC in the winter and get educated.Hunlun-Falls-and-the-Rainbow-Range-181.jpg

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Fraud.  :lol:  Battle. :lol:  Listen to you.  You’ve really turned into a complete bitter loser.  Keep crossing those personal lines and spreading bullshit, it says more about you than anything about me.  Our new fake sled camp this year.......sorry we’re full.  

2FA3D745-D175-4734-AF80-BECB24675C00.jpeg

DEB0E21A-21EE-4F44-B05A-A04F3784B1BD.jpeg

7B188256-71C0-4F4A-8617-52EFA31E3690.jpeg

02C83C27-3527-4B79-8A74-7F6DE048314D.jpeg

Nice sled camp :bc:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Oh boo hoo you've hurt my feelings now.  I really care what a silver spoon fraud says about me.  

Funny how you ran away from Jtown and TBP and all your so called friends.  Because I’m a fraud.  Funny how you were happy to stay at camp for 5-6 years but after I got sick of your mouth now I’m a fraud.  What’s that say about you?   Why not continue to show everyone your true colors by crossing some more personal and professional lines?  

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Funny how you ran away from Jtown and TBP and all your so called friends.  Because I’m a fraud.  Funny how you were happy to stay at camp for 5-6 years but after I got sick of your mouth now I’m a fraud.  What’s that say about you?   Why not continue to show everyone your true colors by crossing some more personal and professional lines?  

i cross no lines that you yourself had not,  you lied i called you out on it,  your an idiot i called you out on it you got mad and gave me the boot.  Oh well,  listening to you pontificate about how smart and successful you were while knowing that it was all bullshit wore on me.  Most of the rest know your a fraud they just choose to laugh at you and let it go,  i got beyond that point.

Theres only one of us whose had an issue with just about everyone on these sites.  Maybe you should look in the mirror at some point and quit crying about how everyone picks on you

25 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i cross no lines that you yourself had not,  you lied i called you out on it,  your an idiot i called you out on it you got mad and gave me the boot.  Oh well,  listening to you pontificate about how smart and successful you were while knowing that it was all bullshit wore on me.  Most of the rest know your a fraud they just choose to laugh at you and let it go,  i got beyond that point.

Theres only one of us whose had an issue with just about everyone on these sites.  Maybe you should look in the mirror at some point and quit crying about how everyone picks on you

EA048876-70E7-4278-8DB1-4D3E781E82ED.gif.6947c7edea61982e376c92530c2b41a6.gif

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

You called me out.   :lol:  I never mentioned a thing about you that you hadn’t already publicized yourself multiple times so just save it.  That doesn’t give you license to lie about my private business .  In fact it makes you a low life.  Besides, who’s crying?  When did I lie?  How am I a fraud?   When have I pontificated about how smart and successful I am?   When have you not?  Btw, arguing with Ben or your new pal Smales doesn’t count.  If I have one weakness, it’s confronting assholes, and you have really turned into one.  I have no shortage of friends here and in real life, in fact I’m blessed with many.  I readily admit there are several here that I wouldn’t piss on if their hair was on fire, and that feeling is probably mutual..... but if you haven’t also noticed, you have plenty in here who feel the same about you.  And for fuck sakes, for someone who thinks he’s the smartest guy in the room, you spell and punctuate like a 4th grader.  

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Another day, another coat tail, another busy day at work.  :lol:  

And here you are....weird how that works and why are you so concerned anyhow?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

23 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

btw , I made some butter out of scrap. perfect for keeping me from wanting to kill people.

The trick is to find the right dose that works for you. I don't take edibles to get high. I limit my dose to just enough to help with pain. I smoke when I want to get stoned. With the THC already in my system it only takes a few hits to catch a buzz.