Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

cool. how old is he? 

12, going into 7th grade, 5'9" 165lbs.. He is going to be laying the smack down!!

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Sucks he wasn’t able to play. My son was a big boy and just played up with older kids.

He always played up, but the last 2 years he was to big to do that, last year he would have had to drop 42lbs to play

46 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

damn! no shit he is going to put a hurting on some. 

The bigger kids at that age are usually not as fast as the other kids. It’s really not as big a deal as they make it IMO.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Started the day in Utica New York.. home now.

Greenville comes out of Bangor. I wouldn't even know the guy....

Out in my neck of the woods?, drove past Utica about 10:30 this morning on my way to Amsterdam/Saratoga

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Out in my neck of the woods?, drove past Utica about 10:30 this morning on my way to Amsterdam/Saratoga

Wife has business in Utica and Albany. Drove her out yesterday.

Left there about 8ish.... back here in Augusta by 1:45.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2018 at 8:22 PM, GGNHL said:

@Snake were you up in the greenville area today? :snack:

40365478_10215632605863173_3019537097724

lol my cuz did something like that in Decatur some yrs back drunk as shit used his lexus LK like a skateboard on a curb . only took 4 tasers to get him to the ground when the cops got there lol . same dumb fuck who drove his Hummer through some parks in Minneapolis across 2  city lakes then to his driveway during a snow storm at 2am they dragged his ass out of bed at 3 

Design build HVAC training lab at a College we are doing. The head instructor hacked a bunch of shit in over the summer. We got hired to rip it all out  , up grade the infrastructure, and reinstall the good equipment. We started a week and a half ago, and need to be complete the end of next week. Cluster fuck emergency jobs = big money. No prints, just make it happen.

D62D4242-50C4-43A2-8777-5C6BDD54D4B0.jpeg

F092B6F1-8CA1-43ED-BCED-AF6FD4FB82D8.jpeg

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so the tech school is slapping in some Goodman stuff so the kids dont wreck the expensive units 

Have a rental with a not so goodman  n.g.  heat - a/c unit, what a pain for units that were only 10 years old.  Some hvac techs just hate them , others think they are a ok system.

12 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Have a rental with a not so goodman  n.g.  heat - a/c unit, what a pain for units that were only 10 years old.  Some hvac techs just hate them , others think they are a ok system.

I put them in some rentals had good luck so I replaced one in my house with a good man for what you pay decent units . imho the more basic the unit the better