Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

NICE!    hes come a long way in a few years  :thumb:

Yes, he has. It has been  a rough year after his good friend passed away last year while racing. And then this season moving up a class to 450 and between quad issues and accidents. and he finished the last four heats in either 1st or 2nd place with all four hole shots! And of the races he won he had a minium 18 second lead. And this last weekend district race at Redbud it was more like 30-40 second lead. he was so pumped! He knew he could do it but after the issues all season he was second guessing himself.

15 minutes ago, old cat man said:

Yes, he has. It has been  a rough year after his good friend passed away last year while racing. And then this season moving up a class to 450 and between quad issues and accidents. and he finished the last four heats in either 1st or 2nd place with all four hole shots! And of the races he won he had a minium 18 second lead. And this last weekend district race at Redbud it was more like 30-40 second lead. he was so pumped! He knew he could do it but after the issues all season he was second guessing himself.

WOW great sounds like hes kickin ass!  :ylsuper:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SmeeAgain said:

78F1A116-6867-4D34-8973-D2123C081318.thumb.jpeg.11957f5946978fd5fd7085e9fed35f04.jpeg

At the local hospital having lunch with my wife. This perfectly exemplifies the typical Prius driver. 

no worse than the 2 asshats in Ford pickups outside my office yesterday who backed into visitor parking till their wheels touched the curb and they had their hitches in so you'd bash your shins on them if you weren't paying attention.  

Edited by Angry ginger

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

no worse than the 2 asshats in Ford pickups outside my office yesterday who backed into visitor parking till their wheels touched the curb and they had their hitches in so you'd bash your shins on them if you weren't paying attention.  

Pay the fuck attention then!!!

:lol:

22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Stop looking at you phone when you walk!! :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i didn't walk into them but we have a real estate company upstairs and they are often walking in with signs and shit in their hands and i have no doubt at some point one of them caught a ball in the knee/shin

or chin

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Par for the course for Ford Faggots. 

On 9/12/2018 at 12:55 PM, SmeeAgain said:

78F1A116-6867-4D34-8973-D2123C081318.thumb.jpeg.11957f5946978fd5fd7085e9fed35f04.jpeg

At the local hospital having lunch with my wife. This perfectly exemplifies the typical Prius driver. 

Possibly book smart as hell.  No common sense.  I've started to notice Tesla drivers in my area can be the same way.  Either trendy young people with reasonable driving skills, or completely oblivious to the world around them, and no in between.  

13 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Possibly book smart as hell.  No common sense.  I've started to notice Tesla drivers in my area can be the same way.  Either trendy young people with reasonable driving skills, or completely oblivious to the world around them, and no in between.  

In Michigan where so much of the economy is/was driven by the auto industry, it takes basically a dumb shit to buy a foreign car and their driving habits really reflect that (this doesn't apply to higher end cars like BMWs or Beemers).  I realize this is not the case in other states and what kind of car you drive doesn't reflect if you're a dipshit or not and it is slacking off here too a little.  That Prius is there often and I suspect the driver is a salesperson or vendor of some sort.  It's ALWAYS parked that way.  There's another Prius that comes by and has some logo on it and that person parks the same way too.  LOL  We don't see may Teslas up here so I haven't gotten a feel for their drivers.  There's one doctor (black woman - affirmative action, horrible doc) who drives a Porsche Cayenne.  I swear you could sell her a 10 gallon jug of blinker fluid for $500!  LOL

On 8/26/2018 at 11:07 PM, Sal Rosenberg said:

Most likely an old MD 11 or DC 10  :bc:

On 8/26/2018 at 7:43 PM, 2strokemerc said:

Shitty cellphone pic. This morning.20180826_085349.thumb.jpg.6a433f37a826737bb24543646d62bfec.jpg

On 8/26/2018 at 11:07 PM, Sal Rosenberg said:

Most likely an old MD 11 or DC 10  :bc:

On 8/26/2018 at 9:42 PM, racinfarmer said:

Old tri-jet?

Got a bit closer the other day, definitely a MD-11 (More Death 2) vs the older Death cruiser (DC-10).md-11.thumb.jpg.8c85dd063082ab267c7063a5e2b1c14c.jpg

• Like 4

9 hours ago, SmeeAgain said:

In Michigan where so much of the economy is/was driven by the auto industry, it takes basically a dumb shit to buy a foreign car and their driving habits really reflect that (this doesn't apply to higher end cars like BMWs or Beemers).  I realize this is not the case in other states and what kind of car you drive doesn't reflect if you're a dipshit or not and it is slacking off here too a little.  That Prius is there often and I suspect the driver is a salesperson or vendor of some sort.  It's ALWAYS parked that way.  There's another Prius that comes by and has some logo on it and that person parks the same way too.  LOL  We don't see may Teslas up here so I haven't gotten a feel for their drivers.  There's one doctor (black woman - affirmative action, horrible doc) who drives a Porsche Cayenne.  I swear you could sell her a 10 gallon jug of blinker fluid for $500!  LOL

There is a professor/retired prof. here with a Tesla.  Car has been rear ended a bunch of times because he stops at every intersection, including green lights.