Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

10 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Most likely an old MD 11 or DC 10  :bc:

I am no jet expert but I thought the md11 was newer and modeled after   the dc10 . 

side note not even sure what I was in but this winter I took a cheapo flight to denver and went to the bathroom and this old pos still had a slot to stick your old straight edge razor blades in to .  

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

It was , but at this point , they are both nearing extinction .  :bc:

I am sure the fright corps will run em till the frame cant take the stress any longer . then sell them to the next up and coming Lynyrd  Skynyrd 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I am sure the fright corps will run em till the frame cant take the stress any longer . then sell them to the next up and coming Lynyrd  Skynyrd 

Hell no.  They'll end up in Africa next to some Antonov, Tupolev, and 737's.  Maybe a Ilyushin or two.  

Edited by racinfarmer

• Gold Member

The perfect end to a 12 hr day follwed by a 15 hr day followed by a 17 hr day featuring not 1 but 2 spoda boats. All was not lost tho, two SMOKING HOT white gurls, one who is a steward on a yacht, and both were very out of place on this cruise, spent almost the entire cruise in the wheel house. Almost made me forget how shitty the last 3 days have been.

IMG_20180827_014128.jpg

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

The perfect end to a 12 hr day follwed by a 15 hr day followed by a 17 hr day featuring not 1 but 2 spoda boats. All was not lost tho, two SMOKING HOT white gurls, one who is a steward on a yacht, and both were very out of place on this cruise, spent almost the entire cruise in the wheel house. Almost made me forget how shitty the last 3 days have been.

And you decided not to take pics of them? :dunno:

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I see some of them have been converted to water bombers. California fires coverage shows them and old B747s as well.

• Platinum Contributing Member

The big guys first day of Modified football practice today, super excited, hasn't been allowed to play for 2 years due to weight/size restrictions.

IMG_20180826_165242257.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The big guys first day of Modified football practice today, super excited, hasn't been allowed to play for 2 years due to weight/size restrictions.

IMG_20180826_165242257.jpg

Sucks he wasn’t able to play. My son was a big boy and just played up with older kids.