Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

the thing thst scares me the most about airplanes, there are a shit load of gadgets that can break. gadgets i see break many times in manufacturing enviroements. i mean just look at the all the actuators and wiring in the wing alone. 

Lots of redundancy, nothing to worry about. More likely to die in a car crash than a plane crash.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

the thing thst scares me the most about airplanes, there are a shit load of gadgets that can break. gadgets i see break many times in manufacturing enviroements. i mean just look at the all the actuators and wiring in the wing alone. 

Dumb people worry about that.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Hey does it get decent amount of snow in your daughter’s dorm area ? Hope so maybe you and her can go for a rip up there when it snow :bc: 

Marquette area is good and Munising is close by.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

46 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Marquette area is good and Munising is close by.

My son’s friend is a junior there and brings his sled with him. Pretty cool to have that option!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Everything in a plane has a backup system.

That was also built by the lowest bidder. :barney:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Edmo said:

My son’s friend is a junior there and brings his sled with him. Pretty cool to have that option!

Is that the friend on the football team?

2 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Hey does it get decent amount of snow in your daughter’s dorm area ? Hope so maybe you and her can go for a rip up there when it snow :bc: 

She actually got arrested for drunkenness and yelling at cops that she's a thoroughbred white girl the other day so she might not be around this winter :lol: 

• Haha 1

On 8/24/2018 at 2:27 PM, snoughnut said:

Are you whining because you have to work? Looks like child's play, suck it up buttercup and welcome to the real world..

I am running a job in Scottsdale right now .flying down for the day or 2 and coming home .  crazy how cheep shit can get done down there . just had 1800sf of tile taken up and kitchen gutted 2 baths to the studs all trash removed 2100 bucks . 

29 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I am running a job in Scottsdale right now .flying down for the day or 2 and coming home .  crazy how cheep shit can get done down there . just had 1800sf of tile taken up and kitchen gutted 2 baths to the studs all trash removed 2100 bucks . 

Lemme guess....

IMG_4244.JPG.322d8bfc2fd878ab64bab5c5e9bdfc0d.JPG

On 8/24/2018 at 5:17 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is that the friend on the football team?

No. Justin is a freshman (#96). Found him on the roster. I think they’re fibbing on his size. He’s  a lot bigger than 6’3” and 219. 

This kid I know (Ethan) with the sled is a junior.

ED4FE029-2316-41D3-8CE6-9CA69FA7E45D.png*I just counted 26 kids from Illinois on the roster. They must recruit heavy in this area.

Edited by Edmo

57 minutes ago, Edmo said:

No. Justin is a freshman (#96). Found him on the roster. I think they’re fibbing on his size. He’s  a lot bigger than 6’3” and 219. 

This kid I know (Ethan) with the sled is a junior.

ED4FE029-2316-41D3-8CE6-9CA69FA7E45D.png*I just counted 26 kids from Illinois on the roster. They must recruit heavy in this area.

Ahhh...got it....couple local kids are on the team as well...hope they have a much improved season but I think they are picked 7th.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks