Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'm sure his are better than crockpotdronecrasherfucksticks ribs.  I know mine are :bc:

First the crock pot , now the oven? :flush:

I don't even own a crockpot. Well, there may be one out in the garage that we got as a gift years ago, but we've never used it. I love my Weber oven though :bc:

20160909-IMG_0869.jpg

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

That thing must sway like crazy!

It’s pretty stable.  Depends on how smooth the operator is.  The computers for the most part keep it from getting to western.

6 hours ago, frenchy said:

you've obviously had really crappy burgers. 

Damn dude, the meat was ground by my buddy and his boss Joe. 3 different cuts of beef, including 1/3 smoked rib meat. Joe's special sauce, toasted buns, quality cheese. These guys are immersed in the NYC food scene and this was their take on a straight up cheeseburger. No pretentious bullshit, just beef, cheese, and sauce. The quality of the meat was what made the burger.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, ckf said:

I don't even own a crockpot. Well, there may be one out in the garage that we got as a gift years ago, but we've never used it. I love my Weber oven though :bc:

20160909-IMG_0869.jpg

:nose: and a cunt :finger:

:news:

18 hours ago, BOHICA said:

175 ft tall man lift 

Wouldn't be my favorite way to get up that high, but better than free climbing. I can't stand scissor lifts. 

17 hours ago, Kivalo said:

That thing must sway like crazy!

Not if it has a wide stance and/or is on out riggers. Scissor lifts sway like crazy when you start moving around in them once you're up in the air.. I can't stand that feeling. I have a real hard time working in them. It's all in your head that it's going to tip over, but it can and does happen.  I'd much rather go up in a JLG like that than a scissor lift at even at 15-20' up.  

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, irv said:

Wow, what a great looking Moto X track! 

It was a very cool track at about 7000+ feet up. The road headed up there has an average grade of 14% and unfortunately one family coming down after winning their class lost control of the motor home and ran off the road resulting in fatalities  

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Damn dude, the meat was ground by my buddy and his boss Joe. 3 different cuts of beef, including 1/3 smoked rib meat. Joe's special sauce, toasted buns, quality cheese. These guys are immersed in the NYC food scene and this was their take on a straight up cheeseburger. No pretentious bullshit, just beef, cheese, and sauce. The quality of the meat was what made the burger.

We're on that Marley spoon program and last nights dinner was grass fed cheeseburgers with some kind of special cheddar on potato buns, with a roasted corn/onion/poblano lime salad.  Fucking delicious.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMG_4205.GIF.fd49585965bc4b872d079bcb0c3dd2c2.GIF

x2

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Powder Mountain 2010

40099_430790234900_7887731_n.jpg.250c25c24d7a017dc8c5d34c154dfd26.jpg

Man i miss racing when I see shots like that.  Jump looks like a 3rd gear roller, clench the butt cheeks and send it, with a sweet falling away ramp, that is probably as smooth as can be at landing :bc:  

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It was a very cool track at about 7000+ feet up. The road headed up there has an average grade of 14% and unfortunately one family coming down after winning their class lost control of the motor home and ran off the road resulting in fatalities  

Nice.  The altitude must have taken some acclimating to.  Sport like mx thats huge.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Why would I lie about a crockpot?   I still try to have fun with it with you guys though :ckf:  :lol:

You're getting dangerously close to a visit from the dentist!

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Man i miss racing when I see shots like that.  Jump looks like a 3rd gear roller, clench the butt cheeks and send it, with a sweet falling away ramp, that is probably as smooth as can be at landing :bc:  

Nice.  The altitude must have taken some acclimating to.  Sport like mx thats huge.

It took me a while when I first moved there to get acclimated. Hell, I remember taking a break in the winter just down slope of that picture to give my lungs a chance to rest.   

I was just happy to be there that day. What a perfect day it was up in the mountains.

On 8/22/2018 at 10:20 AM, ckf said:

Why would I lie about a crockpot?   I still try to have fun with it with you guys though :ckf:  :lol:

Because like Momo always use to tell Wince, you're a :nose:and a cunt :finger: :lol: 

Need to add the smiley with the hammer that smashes the smiley and the blood reads "fuck off" 

On 8/22/2018 at 10:26 AM, ckf said:

Nah, Jay and I get along fine. Were just busting each others balls :bc:

:lol:

:bc:

On 8/22/2018 at 11:06 AM, dz246 said:

poor ChicletteethKF ...

Get off yer wallet, pussy :news:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

That's too bad! I watched the vid and seen the memoriam piece at the very end. Very sad indeed. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

That's too bad! I watched the vid and seen the memoriam piece at the very end. Very sad indeed. 

I just looked it up again and it looks like maybe two passed at that race. One on the track during practice and one coming down the mountain. Very sad indeed :sad: 

http://archive.sltrib.com/article.php?id=52415714&itype=CMSID

http://archive.sltrib.com/article.php?id=52544523&itype=CMSID

• Sad 1