Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

• Gold Member
On 8/23/2020 at 8:59 AM, Skidooski said:

I was sitting on the couch, looked over and here she comes up the deck with the bunny in her mouth :lol:

I had a cat window that I built and installed so my cat could come and go as he pleased. One night Im sitting there watching tv and the little serial killer comes strolling through his door with a live rabbit and then he let the damn thing go in the house. Took me 20 minutes to catch the damn rabbit!  :lol:

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

5EBB84A5-903A-4B3D-ABBE-370597495AD0.thumb.jpeg.d284a4868224a522c637fcb9cea71285.jpeg

Reminds me of home  :bc:

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I had a cat window that I built and installed so my cat could come and go as he pleased. One night Im sitting there watching tv and the little serial killer comes strolling through his door with a live rabbit and then he let the damn thing go in the house. Took me 20 minutes to catch the damn rabbit!  :lol:

Reminds me of home  :bc:

:lol:Worst I ever had was dead shit brought into the garage. Having to chase down a live  scared rabbit in the house must’ve been interesting. Didn’t get bit did ya? Lol

• Gold Member
45 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:Worst I ever had was dead shit brought into the garage. Having to chase down a live  scared rabbit in the house must’ve been interesting. Didn’t get bit did ya? Lol

No bite bit as soon as I tossed it back outside the cat went after it again. I assume the worst for the rabbit! :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Wow. What's that? Work of art!

Just another old non-rider forward sled I have. A 2001 Summit

Edited by Skidooski

37 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Just another old non-rider forward sled I have. A 2001 Summit

Don,t care much about the sled, but tell us lots more about the engine. It truly is beautiful, and expensive. What are your plans for it ? Did you machine it ? 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It looks like Justin Barcia, but its actually an old racing buddy.  Guys almost 50 and still hauls ass.

Good for him! That's a great shot. :bc:

I pulled the old girl out of the water today and sprayed her down to get the scum off. CRC hull/bottom cleaner in a garden sprayer with some water and let it sit for about 10 min then rinsed off. No fuss or muss and scrubbing for the win lol

20200907_141347.jpg

20200907_133304.jpg

20200907_133315.jpg

20200907_134730.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

I pulled the old girl out of the water today and sprayed her down to get the scum off. CRC hull/bottom cleaner in a garden sprayer with some water and let it sit for about 10 min then rinsed off. No fuss or muss and scrubbing for the win lol

20200907_141347.jpg

20200907_133304.jpg

20200907_133315.jpg

20200907_134730.jpg

That turned out great, George. A friend at the trailer this year said he used something which sounds same/similar last year when he pulled his boat. I've never used a product like that since my boat is on a lift but he said he just sprayed it on then hosed it off. Slimy Grimy is one I have always heard about but I believe a bit of scrubbing is needed with it? 

My boat will likely be coming home soon as well. Getting to be that time of the year, unfortunately.