Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  Why didn't you pull out all the stops and bring her to the Jackman Motor Inn?  The taxidermy and owners untrimmed toe nails add a nice touch of local flair.  :lol: 

X package.  Nice.  Really nice sled, especially if you like to get off the beatan path.  Hoping to getting around to putting some better shocks on mine, but even stock they're livable.  

85202608_10222267041534948_6569900808563851264_n.jpg

it was about as bad as jackman motel.  I did bingham to keep the drive time down for her.   plan was to go to moosehead for lunch.  Ended up being a flooded out section fo trail that made going there or jackman impossible so rode over to the backside of Wyman Lake then towards Sugarloaf.   The riding was good,  she did OK on the muddy and rocky sections and didn't complain about blasting down logging roads at 50+.   might try to do millioncket before the end of the season.  

solon.jpg

muddy.jpg

wyman.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

it was about as bad as jackman motel.  I did bingham to keep the drive time down for her.   plan was to go to moosehead for lunch.  Ended up being a flooded out section fo trail that made going there or jackman impossible so rode over to the backside of Wyman Lake then towards Sugarloaf.   The riding was good,  she did OK on the muddy and rocky sections and didn't complain about blasting down logging roads at 50+.   might try to do millioncket before the end of the season.  

solon.jpg

muddy.jpg

wyman.jpg

yeah options are pretty limited past Augusta.  :lol:   Did you guys rent the SxS or did you buy one?  Last time I was up that way in the summer/fall, I couldn't believe how many were out on the trails.

rented,  500 a day for those fucking things.  coworker told me i could borrow hers day after I prepaid.  Felt better banging a rental through the rocks than hers anyways  

wife says I don't want to stay in a Motel 8 type place, told her there was nothing better than a motel 8 up that way.   She said no to a bed and breakfast but coworker said the one across the st from there is pretty nice.  

if it was more than one night i'd have rented a cabin somewhere.  

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

rented,  500 a day for those fucking things.  coworker told me i could borrow hers day after I prepaid.  Felt better banging a rental through the rocks than hers anyways  

wife says I don't want to stay in a Motel 8 type place, told her there was nothing better than a motel 8 up that way.   She said no to a bed and breakfast but coworker said the one across the st from there is pretty nice.  

if it was more than one night i'd have rented a cabin somewhere.  

I was going to suggest Air B&B  :dunno:   

Try riding northern NH & rent a place from Denny.

51 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was going to suggest Air B&B  :dunno:   

Try riding northern NH & rent a place from Denny.

there isn't much on air bnb that way.   I should check the atv rental option up in colebrook.  been years since I have been to pittsburg.  Think it was with VT Johnny or you and barry 10 years ago now.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

there isn't much on air bnb that way.   I should check the atv rental option up in colebrook.  been years since I have been to pittsburg.  Think it was with VT Johnny or you and barry 10 years ago now.  

I think one of the rental companies is called Bear Rock rental. I don't think they are on Bear Rock Road though. :dunno:  Maybe rent in Berlin and ride to Pittsburg for the night?

1 minute ago, Big Crappie said:

cool! ant idea what it is?

nop saw it and had to get my phone out etc so only got some far away pics . was pretty sweet and I have deff not seen it around Tonka before and I usually hit all the vintage boat shows on the lake . some ones new old toy 

Screenshot_20200805-120952.jpg

• Like 1

Sons new /used boat. 89 Crestliner Sst175 sportfish with 100hp Mariner. It was definitely a dock queen as the side are all scratched up but the interior is in good shape. The motor had a real bad miss above 2000 rpm that turned out to be the accelerator pump for the 2+2 cylinder deactivation. $30 rebuild kit and it ris great. Has a real nice shorelander roller trailer with 2 new tire.

He paid $1000 for it. Lol

Plans are repaint this winter, new carpeting and repair a soft spot in the floor in back

8159.png

20200807_194135~2.jpg

20200807_174855.jpg

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Sons new /used boat. 89 Crestliner Sst175 sportfish with 100hp Mariner. It was definitely a dock queen as the side are all scratched up but the interior is in good shape. The motor had a real bad miss above 2000 rpm that turned out to be the accelerator pump for the 2+2 cylinder deactivation. $30 rebuild kit and it ris great. Has a real nice shorelander roller trailer with 2 new tire.

He paid $1000 for it. Lol

Plans are repaint this winter, new carpeting and repair a soft spot in the floor in back

8159.png

20200807_194135~2.jpg

20200807_174855.jpg

Damn...1000 bucks...helluva deal!! 👍🏼

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn...1000 bucks...helluva deal!! 👍🏼

Yeah, crazy rich guy with a brand new larger crestliner, didn't want to mess with it. He was asking 1500, Randy offered 800. It's a $5000 boat in better condition.

• Like 1