Check your account email address ×

had to make the call today

Thanks guys, 1st one our "family" members that was mine and did everything together. She was battling irritable bowel syndrome and it got to the point this week where she wouldn't eat and anything she did get down came out both ends, knew it was coming but never prepared to make the call, held her until the end

sorry man it sucks every time . i have had to put 4 down in my adult life . still have them all in boxes in a dresser lol . they all went out eating a big pile of  lunch meat . 2 at home 2 at the vet . I hate doing it at the vet I will always try to pay then to come to the house. but sometimes the timming just won't work 

Edited by Ez ryder

6 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

not going to lie, cried like a little bitch going to be a rough few days, our other dogs know something is up their moping around

they will for some time . one of mine was really depressed for about 6 mo 

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's easier when they go on their own.

Hard to put them down.

I have had only one go on their own.  It was fast. She was still making it outside on her own.  Went outside by herself 2 hours before she died.  
Loved that damn dog. 

EA3AC499-E645-4EFC-BC32-F3366171264A.jpeg

I've said many times before, Dogs are the best people you will ever know and they should live as long as we do, they are your best friends in the whole World.. I miss the couple dozen I've had to put down in my lifetime, every last one of them..

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

sorry man it sucks every time . i have had to put 4 down in my adult life . still have them all in boxes in a dresser lol . they all went out eating a big pile of  lunch meat . 2 at home 2 at the vet . I hate doing it at the vet I will always try to pay then to come to the house. but sometimes the trimming just won't work 

we have all our past family members  on the shelf as well, Sandy will be home in a week