Check your account email address ×

Take the Rigged Rhetoric and Shove It Up Your Ass...

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Remember when Slinger left and said he would come back after Hillary won? Then he came back two weeks early because it was a done deal. It wasn’t even close!!!!!

:lmao: 

Pants shitter left as well

On 10/25/2016 at 6:13 PM, SnowRider said:

My candidate is gonna win....why,would I be angry? :snack:. I'm merely reminding the class how foolish you fickers are and the fact you're repeating the same mistakes from the past...... :bc::lol: 

this stuff is still gold . fucking took kit .best part she is still at it like move of this,shit blew up in her face lmfao 

On 10/25/2016 at 8:06 PM, revkevsdi said:

So how much do you think she'll win by. She should win by 25%. She's definitely got a lot of faults. But he is the worse choice they could make. My guess is 10%. Any less than that and it will still look bad on the American people. I'll bet the Democrats take the house too.

All these lying whiners on here probably won't even admit to thinking Trump would win the week after the election

@revkevsdi

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/26/2016 at 5:59 AM, jtssrx said:

I could have sworn there were emails from Pedetsa that outlined how they were going to over sample democrats to make the polls appear to favor Clinton?? 

You don’t say? :lol: 

15 hours ago, BOHICA said:

2 Supreme Court justices appointed by Trump!

how do you feel now?

One very big OOPS! :lol: 

30 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I can't help but think none of this would've happened if the dnc and their media lackeys didn't do all they could to rob Bernie of the presidency.

I had some hope for the Dems when in 2008 they ditched Hillary for Obama. The fact that they were unable to purge themselves of Hillary and her political machine between 2008 and 2016 just goes to show how corrupt the party is.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

I can't help but think none of this would've happened if the dnc and their media lackeys didn't do all they could to rob Bernie of the presidency.

Almost no one would've vote for Bernie.

• Haha 1