Check your account email address ×

Take the Rigged Rhetoric and Shove It Up Your Ass...

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

What?  Common Sense isn't so common anymore.

Did you think before you wrote those 2 sentences?

Sorry that you couldn't understand. I was answering the guy who thinks that it doesn't matter that Trump lies 8 times as much as Hillary. He somehow thinks that is even.

I'll make another comparison. 

One employees wastes an hour per day arguing on the internet about politics instead of working.

The other employee wastes 8 hours. You can only fire 1. Who do you fire?

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

That's it! Right there!!!! They all wana be a part of making history more so then actually caring about the real person they are voting for. Bunch of dipshits, feminists, party hacks and morons.

Just like how they supported that one gay dude in football and claimed he was great and a trailblazer bla bla. Where is he now? The shadows of history because he wasn't good at all they just tried and tried to sell him as being a good player

Vote for Trump if you want to really be part of history.

You'll vote in the least qualified, most dangerous President ever.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sorry that you couldn't understand. I was answering the guy who thinks that it doesn't matter that Trump lies 8 times as much as Hillary. He somehow thinks that is even.

One employees wastes an hour per day arguing on the internet about politics instead of working.

Why does it take you 8 hours to get your message across?  LOL

13 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:fuckoff:

Typical no nothing lying asshole MOMO. Makes claims all day against other people but can't back up one claim.

How fat are you? Sitting around on the computer all day. Are you one of those huge fat fucks that can't leave their house?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Typical no nothing lying asshole MOMO. Makes claims all day against other people but can't back up one claim.

How fat are you? Sitting around on the computer all day. Are you one of those huge fat fucks that can't leave their house?

:fuckoff:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Vote for Trump if you want to really be part of history.

You'll vote in the least qualified, most dangerous President ever.

Likely that I won't vote for either of them 

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So Hillary's not a liar..... Gotcha.  And just for the record neither one of them is worth a Shit, so save me the "vote for the lesser of the two evils speech".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidude600 said:

So Hillary's not a liar..... Gotcha.  And just for the record neither one of them is worth a Shit, so save me the "vote for the lesser of the two evils speech".

Oh, She's a liar alright. But you know it's all about perspective. Republicans got all excited about Donald. Boosted him up when he said racist things, stupid things, outright lies, no class things like attacking other candidates wives. He's the asshole they deserve. He is dumber, more dishonest, less qualified, more corrupt...... Basically he is worse than her all around. 

I'm not sure how true this is but evidently Weld told people to vote for her to make sure Trump doesn't get in. Are the Libertarians part of the establishment. At some point the Donald Supporters will have to clue in.

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

both . I don't let the young guys keep there pones on them during the day they can surf on breaks.

of the 2 steaming piles of shit running I will most deff pick the one with at least a chance of cleaning up the corruption in Washington .

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh, She's a liar alright. But you know it's all about perspective. Republicans got all excited about Donald. Boosted him up when he said racist things, stupid things, outright lies, no class things like attacking other candidates wives. He's the asshole they deserve. He is dumber, more dishonest, less qualified, more corrupt...... Basically he is worse than her all around. 

I'm not sure how true this is but evidently Weld told people to vote for her to make sure Trump doesn't get in. Are the Libertarians part of the establishment. At some point the Donald Supporters will have to clue in.

Im still trying to figure out why you are so invested in our election? Seriously... You sound quiet fluent on the media talking points, but you do not offer anything of real substance that shows you have formed any sort of outside opinion. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Im still trying to figure out why you are so invested in our election? Seriously... You sound quiet fluent on the media talking points, but you do not offer anything of real substance that shows you have formed any sort of outside opinion. 

I dont; know why I care. The last time you had a shithead President, we lost a shit load of soldiers just trying to help you out. I know people who are fucked up for life from their stints in Afghanistan. The rest of the world paid a heavy price for your economic meltdown. So yeah, we are invested in this. Having an unpredictable fuckhead like Trump in charge will hurt all of your allies. 

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The rest of the world paid a heavy price for your economic meltdown. So yeah, we are invested in this. Having an unpredictable fuckhead like Trump in  charge will hurt all of your allies. 

so u are upset about the economic melt down but support Hillary? U sire are a fucking  idiot. do u even know why the melt down happened ? the laws enacted and added to that started a decade earlier? or do u just take the CNN talking points and run with em ?

that is fucking rich pissed about the melt down and backing a Clinton :idiot:  

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so u are upset about the economic melt down but support Hillary? U sire are a fucking  idiot. do u even know why the melt down happened ? the laws enacted and added to that started a decade earlier? or do u just take the CNN talking points and run with em ?

that is fucking rich pissed about the melt down and backing a Clinton :idiot:  

You are trying to reason with a fucking imbicile, save your fingers :guzzle: 

On 10/26/2016 at 9:40 PM, revkevsdi said:

I dont; know why I care. The last time you had a shithead President, we lost a shit load of soldiers just trying to help you out. I know people who are fucked up for life from their stints in Afghanistan. The rest of the world paid a heavy price for your economic meltdown. So yeah, we are invested in this. Having an unpredictable fuckhead like Trump in charge will hurt all of your allies. 

You mean Obama? Because more Canadians and Americans died under his leadership in Afghanistan than did Bush... You knew that though? You knew that the vast majority died under Obama... You don't know anyone who was "fucked up for life" from their stints there. Don't lie. That is a trash comment to make. 

I love how everyone always knows "someone" who is fucked up from deployments... I was in and out of those two shit holes for six years with units who were the pointy part of the stick, and I only know a select few who are "fucked up for life". Let me be clear, I know two who are truly seeing demons they can't cope with. BUT EVERYONE KNOWS SOMEONE WHO WAS THERE SNAPPING NECKS AND CASHING CHECKS AND NOW ARE TOTES FUCKED UP! Please... 

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You mean Obama? Because more Canadians and Americans died under his leadership in Afghanistan than did Bush... You knew that though? You knew that the vast majority died under Obama... You don't know anyone who was "fucked up for life" from their stints there. Don't lie. That is a trash comment to make. 

I love how everyone always knows "someone" who is fucked up from deployments... I was in and out of those two shit holes for six years with units who were the pointy part of the stick, and I only know a select few who are "fucked up for life". Let me be clear, I know two who are truly seeing demons they can't cope with. BUT EVERYONE KNOWS SOMEONE WHO WAS THERE SNAPPING NECKS AND CASHING CHECKS AND NOW ARE TOTES FUCKED UP! Please... 

Should even waste your breath on the 3 amigos or whatever they call themselves. There is no saving them. :true:

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I'm not lying so fuck you. Also you can't blame Obama for Afghanistan. Bush owns all of that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm not lying so fuck you. Also you can't blame Obama for Afghanistan. Bush owns all of that.

He's had 8 years to leave you fucking hack cunt.

• Like 1