Check your account email address ×

Take the Rigged Rhetoric and Shove It Up Your Ass...

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey I wasn't talking about you, you have plastered your mug up many times, you're not a Momo, racer, or creepr :thumb:

Well yeah....how could I not share my stunning good looks! :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

When are you fucking Mouthbreathers gonna learn?  You clowns have lined up behind the fake :canadaflag::lol: and Ole Drule made the same mistake in 2012 believing Willard was gonna win :lmao: Now Lookie Lookie..... :lol::bigfinger::lmao: 

Mouthbreathers For Dump :bc: 

Voting booths await voters in Red Oak, Iowa, Tuesday, June 3, 2014, ahead of the Iowa primary elections.
Voting booths await voters in Red Oak, Iowa, Tuesday, June 3, 2014, ahead of the Iowa primary elections.

Nati Harnik/AP

Republican fears of ‘skewed’ polls come roaring back

10/25/16 11:20 AM

Four years ago, many Republicans were caught off-guard by Mitt Romney’s loss, despite ample polling data showing President Obama on track to win. The problem for much of the right is that conservatives saw the survey results, but were convinced the data had been “skewed” in Democrats’ favor.

And now, it’s happening again.

To be sure, some Republicans remember their 2012 mistakes. Rush Limbaugh, for example, told his audience yesterday, “I wish that I could sit here and tell you that I, without question, think the polls are rigged. I have thought so in previous elections…. In 2012, honest to God, folks, I thought Romney was gonna win by five or six.”

32 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I could have sworn there were emails from Pedetsa that outlined how they were going to over sample democrats to make the polls appear to favor Clinton?? 

But but but Russia????? :flush: 

11 minutes ago, Momorider said:

But but but Russia????? :flush: 

In the twelve weeks since the party conventions concluded in late July, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has received significantly more broadcast network news coverage than his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, but nearly all of that coverage (91%) has been hostile, according to a new study by the Media Research Center (MRC).

In addition, the networks spent far more airtime focusing on the personal controversies involving Trump (440 minutes) than about similar controversies involving Clinton (185 minutes). Donald Trump’s treatment of women was given 102 minutes of evening news airtime, more than that allocated to discussing Clinton’s e-mail scandal (53 minutes) and the Clinton Foundation pay-for-play scandals (40 minutes) combined.

10 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

I love the line "Trump lies 8 times as much as Hillary". A liar is a liar in my book. Neither one gets a pass......

Sure and that translates to everything else in life.

An employee that is absent 1 time in a month is as bad as one that is absent 8 times.

Or a shipper that screws up 1 order is just as bad as one that screws up 8.

Im not surprised. Reps think Obama hates US soldiers even though Bush's wars killed 1,000s more soldiers.

21 minutes ago, oquossocbob said:

Well after seeing that picture, I may have change sled brand. Yamacat is looking good at the moment.

The Yamaha is fucking sweet looking,..was messing around with one yesterday 

DSC_0258.JPG

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

An employee that is absent 1 time in a month is as bad as one that is absent 8 times.

Im not surprised. Reps think Obama hates US soldiers even though Bush's wars killed 1,000s more soldiers.

What?  Common Sense isn't so common anymore.

Did you think before you wrote those 2 sentences?

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

poor donald and his merry band of followers. 

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

poor Hillary and her merry band of followers. 

Poor America! 

41 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What if the one who is absent 8 times outproduces the other by a factor of 4:1?  What if the one who is absent 1 time a month spends half their time fucking the dog online?  Fewer and fewer careers require employees to be present everyday, many can do their jobs anywhere.   That is what good employers look for, people who can work independently.

Now if you are doing something a monkey can do, you might be correct.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What if the one who is absent 8 times outproduces the other by a factor of 4:1?  What if the one who is absent 1 time a month spends half their time fucking the dog online?  Fewer and fewer careers require employees to be present everyday, many can do their jobs anywhere.   That is what good employers look for, people who can work independently.

Now if you are doing something a monkey can do, you might be correct.

When you're talking about this fucking dupe clown you know a monkey is involved :guzzle: 

Just now, Momorider said:

CvsZbqgVUAADU6M?format=jpg&name=large

That's it! Right there!!!! They all wana be a part of making history more so then actually caring about the real person they are voting for. Bunch of dipshits, feminists, party hacks and morons.

Just like how they supported that one gay dude in football and claimed he was great and a trailblazer bla bla. Where is he now? The shadows of history because he wasn't good at all they just tried and tried to sell him as being a good player

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

In the twelve weeks since the party conventions concluded in late July, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has received significantly more broadcast network news coverage than his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, but nearly all of that coverage (91%) has been hostile, according to a new study by the Media Research Center (MRC).

In addition, the networks spent far more airtime focusing on the personal controversies involving Trump (440 minutes) than about similar controversies involving Clinton (185 minutes). Donald Trump’s treatment of women was given 102 minutes of evening news airtime, more than that allocated to discussing Clinton’s e-mail scandal (53 minutes) and the Clinton Foundation pay-for-play scandals (40 minutes) combined.

Here are just a few examples of why it's been hostile, make no mistake that Trump is his own worst enemy.

Senior political correspondent for MTV news???? That's Music Television right? The one that doesn't even play music anymore but dumb ass "reality" shows and appeals to teeny bops? 

Nothing to see here.

The John Podesta emails released by WikiLeaks are providing endless, career-ending bombshells. Here we have the Center for American Progress Neera Tanden (a long-time Clinton advisor) asked Hillary-insiders Cheryl Mills and David Kendall just why emails weren’t turned over sooner.

rr?ts=1fHJpZD0yMWQxNGU3Ni03NjY4LTQ1ZDEtOTRmOC00MjJiZDRmMjUwMGV8cnQ9MTQ3NzQ5MDcxMnxhdWlkPTUzODIwMzAzOXxhdW09RE1JRC5XRUJ8YXVwZj1kaXNwbGF5fHNpZD01MzcyMjM3ODd8cHViPTUzNzEyMTUxNXxwYz1VU0R8cmFpZD1lMWFmYjQwMC0yOTMzLTQwNTktYjdiOC1hYzZmNTg2NGNlNTR8Y2w9MXxhaWQ9NTM4MDcwNzM2fHQ9NHxhcz0xeDJ8bGlkPTUzNzYwNjg0NXxvaWQ9NTM3MzAxNTUxfHA9MTE3MHxwcj0xMTcwfGF0Yj0xMTcwfGFkdj01MzcxMjE1MTZ8YWM9VVNEfHBtPVBSSUNJTkcuQ1BNfGJtPUJVWUlORy5OT05HVUFSQU5URUVEfGNpPTF8dXI9c1R5aGxDYUVyOQ
ri?ts=1fHJpZD0yMWQxNGU3Ni03NjY4LTQ1ZDEtOTRmOC00MjJiZDRmMjUwMGV8cnQ9MTQ3NzQ5MDcxMnxhdWlkPTUzODIwMzAzOXxhdW09RE1JRC5XRUJ8YXVwZj1kaXNwbGF5fHNpZD01MzcyMjM3ODd8cHViPTUzNzEyMTUxNXxwYz1VU0R8cmFpZD1lMWFmYjQwMC0yOTMzLTQwNTktYjdiOC1hYzZmNTg2NGNlNTR8Y2w9MXxhaWQ9NTM4MDcwNzM2fHQ9NHxhcz0xeDJ8bGlkPTUzNzYwNjg0NXxvaWQ9NTM3MzAxNTUxfHA9MTE3MHxwcj0xMTcwfGF0Yj0xMTcwfGFkdj01MzcxMjE1MTZ8YWM9VVNEfHBtPVBSSUNJTkcuQ1BNfGJtPUJVWUlORy5OT05HVUFSQU5URUVEfGNpPTF8dXI9c1R5aGxDYUVyOQ

Tanden, who defends Clinton every day on television, answered her question: “i guess I know the answer. they wanted to get away with it.”

The cover-up is real, and even Team Hillary knows it!

Here is the WikiLeaks emails, where Team Hillary discusses the massive coverup:

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-clinton-campaign-acknowledge-massive-email-cover/

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nothing to see here.

The John Podesta emails released by WikiLeaks are providing endless, career-ending bombshells. Here we have the Center for American Progress Neera Tanden (a long-time Clinton advisor) asked Hillary-insiders Cheryl Mills and David Kendall just why emails weren’t turned over sooner.

rr?ts=1fHJpZD0yMWQxNGU3Ni03NjY4LTQ1ZDEtOTRmOC00MjJiZDRmMjUwMGV8cnQ9MTQ3NzQ5MDcxMnxhdWlkPTUzODIwMzAzOXxhdW09RE1JRC5XRUJ8YXVwZj1kaXNwbGF5fHNpZD01MzcyMjM3ODd8cHViPTUzNzEyMTUxNXxwYz1VU0R8cmFpZD1lMWFmYjQwMC0yOTMzLTQwNTktYjdiOC1hYzZmNTg2NGNlNTR8Y2w9MXxhaWQ9NTM4MDcwNzM2fHQ9NHxhcz0xeDJ8bGlkPTUzNzYwNjg0NXxvaWQ9NTM3MzAxNTUxfHA9MTE3MHxwcj0xMTcwfGF0Yj0xMTcwfGFkdj01MzcxMjE1MTZ8YWM9VVNEfHBtPVBSSUNJTkcuQ1BNfGJtPUJVWUlORy5OT05HVUFSQU5URUVEfGNpPTF8dXI9c1R5aGxDYUVyOQ
ri?ts=1fHJpZD0yMWQxNGU3Ni03NjY4LTQ1ZDEtOTRmOC00MjJiZDRmMjUwMGV8cnQ9MTQ3NzQ5MDcxMnxhdWlkPTUzODIwMzAzOXxhdW09RE1JRC5XRUJ8YXVwZj1kaXNwbGF5fHNpZD01MzcyMjM3ODd8cHViPTUzNzEyMTUxNXxwYz1VU0R8cmFpZD1lMWFmYjQwMC0yOTMzLTQwNTktYjdiOC1hYzZmNTg2NGNlNTR8Y2w9MXxhaWQ9NTM4MDcwNzM2fHQ9NHxhcz0xeDJ8bGlkPTUzNzYwNjg0NXxvaWQ9NTM3MzAxNTUxfHA9MTE3MHxwcj0xMTcwfGF0Yj0xMTcwfGFkdj01MzcxMjE1MTZ8YWM9VVNEfHBtPVBSSUNJTkcuQ1BNfGJtPUJVWUlORy5OT05HVUFSQU5URUVEfGNpPTF8dXI9c1R5aGxDYUVyOQ

Tanden, who defends Clinton every day on television, answered her question: “i guess I know the answer. they wanted to get away with it.”

The cover-up is real, and even Team Hillary knows it!

Here is the WikiLeaks emails, where Team Hillary discusses the massive coverup:

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-clinton-campaign-acknowledge-massive-email-cover/

Image result for crickets