Check your account email address ×

Take the Rigged Rhetoric and Shove It Up Your Ass...

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No one that looks like you has "banged" in the double digits. This is hands down the best thing I have read on this forum ever. No one who uses the word "banged" has ever in the history of man been with triple digits. Ever.

:lol:  You're wrong and I love :owned: you clowns.  :thumb:

I'm the man on this forum and command attention from the Cyber Klan :thumb:

Look at this thread - you pukes can't get enough :lmao:

:fishing: ON!!!

:lol: 

:bigfinger: 

Edited by SnowRider

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Absolutely  - but shaggin chicks hotter than anyone you've ever been balls deep in does :thumb:

how do YOU go balls deep? need a pair 1st, and besides QUALITY is better than quanity. I am going to agree with XLT, I bet you're in the single digits

20 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo - needle dick - my MO is calling stupid fuckers like you out and :owned: your ass :thumb:

Now - if you haven't banged chicks in the triple digits - you better move on :thumb:

:lol:Gimme a break....hell, I've got a book with names around here somewhere.  Look, just because you found somebody willing to lay down with your ugly, stupid, pathetic ass...doesn't make you a "player".

You just keep trolling this forum like you are somebody though....fame and fortune will come!  Or, not really.  You're as big of a dork on the web as you are in real life.

What a loser!  :lol2:  Now get back to those cold calls in the morning and stick that little bit of money away for retirement.  You "mastermind" of life you!  :lol:

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol:  You're wrong and I love :owned: you clowns.  :thumb:

Why are you so insecure? What kind of man rails on Trump for talking poorly on women than boasts about banging "trip digis bruh"? For your own wellbeing, you should consider reeling in that ego a tad. 

Tripple digits.... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. 

15 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No one that looks like you has "banged" in the double digits let alone triple. This is hands down the best thing I have read on this forum ever. No one who uses the word "banged" has ever in the history of man been with triple digits. Ever.

:lol::lol::lol:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Why are you so insecure? What kind of man rails on Trump for talking poorly on women than boasts about banging "trip digis bruh"? For your own wellbeing, you should consider reeling in that ego a tad. 

Tripple digits.... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. 

centurians at the old folks home I telling ya, only way he's going triple digits

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'm the man on this forum and command attention from the Cyber Klan :thumb:

Look at this thread - you pukes can't get enough :lmao:

:fishing: ON!!!

:lol: 

:bigfinger: 

not sure if this is more sad than pathetic or more pathetic than sad

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Ole Drule told me the day of the 2012 election Willard was gonna win by 12 points :lmao: 

It doesn't matter - these fuckers don't believe in facts.  Simple things like the Earth being round are foreign to them let alone more intricate and complex details.  Hence the majority on here fall for voodoo economics, Dump, and a rigged election....even though the R's have 30 governships :lmao: Buffoons abound on FSCE :thumb:

So how much do you think she'll win by. She should win by 25%. She's definitely got a lot of faults. But he is the worse choice they could make. My guess is 10%. Any less than that and it will still look bad on the American people. I'll bet the Democrats take the house too.

All these lying whiners on here probably won't even admit to thinking Trump would win the week after the election

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So how much do you think she'll win by. She should win by 25%. She's definitely got a lot of faults. But he is the worse choice they could make. My guess is 10%. Any less than that and it will still look bad on the American people. I'll bet the Democrats take the house too.

All these lying whiners on here probably won't even admit to thinking Trump would win the week after the election

It will be considered a landslide.  But it will be less than 10%.....my guess is 7-8%. 

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

It will be co sidered a landslide.  But it will be less than 10%.....my guess is 7-8%. 

That's a landslide for a US election. But US travellers will have trouble explaining how he could get anywhere close to 40% 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

That's a landslide for a US election. But US travellers will have trouble explaining how he could get anywhere close to 40% 

Direct them to FSCE :snack:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Direct them to FSCE :snack:

61% approval rating on FSCE for Trump the serial cheater, bankrupt, accused child rapist, proven liar (at 8 times the rate of Hillary).

Just look at the way he acted with his own daughter...... And these people support him.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wtf, did SR get his tongue stuck in a light socket again?

His child must have got his password...only explaination...

Edited by Dave