Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

850s are the new apex. There will be one on every corner for sale in a few years.

Yep.  One more year of payments from people whose fun had pretty much run out riding last year and prices will fall. 

Normal new sled sales cycle.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  One more year of payments from people whose fun had pretty much run out riding last year and prices will fall. 

Normal new sled sales cycle.

Agreed....its just crazy that they've been in garages for 14 months and you still cant touch even a base model 850 poo for under 10k. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Agreed....its just crazy that they've been in garages for 14 months and you still cant touch even a base model 850 poo for under 10k. 

What’s really funny is what some of these people are trying to sell them for with 2-4K miles.  I just fucking laugh.  You can get a new hold over for that.  Retards.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

.....I’ve seen some decent prices on summits though.  Bit who the fuck wants that?  (Hence the prices)

Summits aren’t very sought after mountain sled. They don’t handle impact well.

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

.....I’ve seen some decent prices on summits though.  Bit who the fuck wants that?  (Hence the prices)

No doubt.....can buy low mile 2018/2019 summit 850 for 8k 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Polaris 850 resale has been insane.

I havent seen a sled hold its value like that ever

Agreed,  even the poo 800s are bringing in stupid money.  like 2018 SB Assault 1K miles for $9800 , did you see cat web site ? :lol:  showing like 141 days left to take advantage of snowmageddon spring program.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Fortunately we have the kind of schedules where we can pretty much bug out anytime we want as long as things get done early.  Thats nice, many Thursdays have been turning into Weds after works.  :lol:  We generally like to get 3-3 1/2 days of riding in that time

Very similar then.  Don’t always ride every Sunday, kind of depends on how the previous 2-3 days went.  Sometimes we’re just blown out by Sunday. :lol:   

We're not big drinkers so usually ready to ride in Sunday no problem. Trying to get my one buddy back into it but he's being a cheap fuck and won't get off his wallet and get another sled.  Guys got a butt load of $ but he's a cheap kike.  I don't think he's been on a sled since '09.  One ride on a new one and he'd be hooked. 

9 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

We're not big drinkers so usually ready to ride in Sunday no problem. Trying to get my one buddy back into it but he's being a cheap fuck and won't get off his wallet and get another sled.  Guys got a butt load of $ but he's a cheap kike.  I don't think he's been on a sled since '09.  One ride on a new one and he'd be hooked. 

sounds like someone I know who would get new 600 carb with no R-Motion skid and non rebuildable shocks  for $7999  :lol: 

53 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

sounds like someone I know who would get new 600 carb with no R-Motion skid and non rebuildable shocks  for $7999  :lol: 

:lmao:

He's looking at used.  He wouldn't get anything less than an X model.  Keep telling him to get a used Blizzard, X or XRS.  I haven't looked at CL lately. Gonna check it out in a little bit. 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Polaris 850 resale has been insane.

I havent seen a sled hold its value like that ever

But zambroblower says no. Oh look now the :backpeddle:

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Nobody can afford to sell the new hypersleds yet.  

I could easily sell mine and make money by the looks of things. :news:

23 hours ago, Edmo said:

Sledding was never a good financial decision. I just counted in my head like 10 trucks, 4 trailers and a dozen snowmobiles in the last 25 years for me. At least the cabin’s paid off, I’ll walk away with something when I’m done, :lol: 

I hear kayaking is cheap.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Did some Christmas shopping today, picked my boy up a new lid..

IMG_20191126_141153809.jpg

I have to get my kid one. Probably head up to the highlands yamaha this weekend. What do you think of that helmet? Fogging? Warm? Comfort?