Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: Silverbacks is going to a 3XL this year.  Damn, I must have a shrunken head, I’m only in an L.  

Haha....I wear a 3X as well....like an orange on a toothpick! 😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're getting OWNED to the max, faggot-face!!! Kev posted his nice lady, and I posted my broads in the past. He's a dentist, and I'm wealthy. Guess what, YOU LOSE BIGLY!!!! I can buy and sell you, like a nigga. Basically, you're my SITE-NIGGA, and I " OWN "you!!!   Dance Rastus, dance!!!!!   

fhyi7VX.gif_cf.gif.d0738c56910f2fab411e2a8d3b4c193a.gif

Just took the entire rear suspension apart, cleaned everything up and greased it up real good. Changed all of the bogie wheel bearings (some of them were pretty sketchy) and put new super roller bearings in! Hoh-lee-fawk!!! This thing is super rolly smooth! With my new ultra clutching upgrades we are gonna lay the smack down on some Trudeau 850's. Gonna be embarrassing for Trudeau's....

Also I put Teflon hyfax in last year and there is virtually zero wear on them. If you plan on keeping a sled and putting some miles on it I recommend the Teflon hyfax. 

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Just took the entire rear suspension apart, cleaned everything up and greased it up real good. Changed all of the bogie wheel bearings (some of them were pretty sketchy) and put new super roller bearings in! Hoh-lee-fawk!!! This thing is super rolly smooth! With my new ultra clutching upgrades we are gonna lay the smack down on some Trudeau 850's. Gonna be embarrassing for Trudeau's....

Also I put Teflon hyfax in last year and there is virtually zero wear on them. If you plan on keeping a sled and putting some miles on it I recommend the Teflon hyfax. 

:lmao: yea you won't :lol:

13 minutes ago, bussman said:

Come meet us this season son. Or are you afraid of 3rd place? 

:owned:

No, I'm not afraid of your 3rd place sled. 

I don't even need my new one for you. My '17 800 would boot stomp your little booger machine.

:snack:

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

No, I'm not afraid of your 3rd place sled. 

I don't even need my new one for you. My '17 800 would boot stomp your little booger machine.

:snack:

Well tow that heap with your lavender F150 and cardboard back window and come prove it son. 

:pc: 

2 hours ago, Tomas. said:

Well the dragon has officially left the shed under its own power. Not enough snow to leave the yard but it was good to hear it run. 

20191130_135628.jpg

20191130_135551.jpg

20191130_135618.jpg

Looks good Tomas!

13 minutes ago, bussman said:

Maybe, I can’t see you way back there in 3rd place. :owned: 

Sorry, but Ford, Ski-Doo and Marines, all #1.  SBYL faggot :bc:

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Damn bussman just judo chopped amg back into 4th place behind Yamaha! 

Gonna start called you Gaped Anus Jr. with all your dumbs posts :news: