Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Just took the entire rear suspension apart, cleaned everything up and greased it up real good. Changed all of the bogie wheel bearings (some of them were pretty sketchy) and put new super roller bearings in! Hoh-lee-fawk!!! This thing is super rolly smooth! With my new ultra clutching upgrades we are gonna lay the smack down on some Trudeau 850's. Gonna be embarrassing for Trudeau's....

Imagine when you upgrade to the Trump 850!

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

I know right? Next year! :bc:

check this out, they just got this one in , saw the build date stamped on tunnel says 11/19  , so real fresh lol only problem is its 16K not including tax or their $199 doc fee.  they even got my preference color too, not too much blue. just the right amount. 

https://maine.craigslist.org/snd/d/east-newport-2020-polaris-850/7029536186.html

Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

check this out, they just got this one in , saw the build date stamped on tunnel says 11/19  , so real fresh lol only problem is its 16K not including tax or their $199 doc fee.  they even got my preference color too, not too much blue. just the right amount. 

https://maine.craigslist.org/snd/d/east-newport-2020-polaris-850/7029536186.html

The Polaris dealer down the street from me has an xc 137" 850 in that color scheme. I didn't ask on the price tho... 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

THey are a pretty decent dealer. Bought my xcr there.

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Not enough snow here to really get sleds out.  Kind of sucks, but oh well.  

Same here.  Have a bit of tinkering to do on my sled this afternoon.  Might take it out for a spin around the yard afterwards.

Just now, SSFB said:

Well I bought a Crossfire last winter that I'm hoping to trade in soon on an Assault. :bc:

You waitin for the prices to go up with the snow? Throw a mountain seat on the Xfire and run it. I had an 09 that I bought at auction for $5300 rode it 4k Miles and sold it for $6k. Loved that sled.

2 minutes ago, s pump said:

You waitin for the prices to go up with the snow? Throw a mountain seat on the Xfire and run it. I had an 09 that I bought at auction for $5300 rode it 4k Miles and sold it for $6k. Loved that sled.

He has the 2011 Limited with the shorty mountain seat already on it.  I consider that sled to be the top of the Crossfire poop pile - the ultimate Crossfire.

3 minutes ago, s pump said:

It has a mountain seat. Gas tank is cracked so waiting for it to be replaced under warranty. I don't have any problem waiting for the right deal so if I have to do that, I will. 

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

He has the 2011 Limited with the shorty mountain seat already on it.  I consider that sled to be the top of the Crossfire poop pile - the ultimate Crossfire.

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It has a mountain seat. Gas tank is cracked so waiting for it to be replaced under warranty. I don't have any problem waiting for the right deal so if I have to do that, I will. 

Ah IC. The Limiteds are awesome. That sled wont hold you back. Those Fox shocks actually work on that sled.

11 minutes ago, s pump said:

Ah IC. The Limiteds are awesome. That sled wont hold you back. Those Fox shocks actually work on that sled.

Yeah, it's good and only 2k miles on it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Daughter is hunkered down in her dorm in Marquette...said there is a couple feet on the ground and they are getting 4 inches an hour. 

Damn that's gonna make for a great start of the season for the trails near there.  

Hopefully she's all good and has.plenty of food and drinks nearby. 👍🏼

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Well I bought a Crossfire last winter that I'm hoping to trade in soon on an Assault. :bc:

Two mistakes in a row..... SMH

• Like 1