Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

23 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Still waiting for fucking Arctic Cat to replace this tank!!!!!!!!!11 :bigfinger: :bigfinger:

805890078_giphy.gif.cf-2019-09-03T094921_001.gif.89647726e416c764ea4819d2e8394601.gif871933538_giphy.gif.cf-2019-11-02T110523_960.gif.c64d3500ddbb3cbb2c86d7825c3829d0.gifWealthyFragrantAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif_cf.gif.ce98f7037faf70aac927134906571eb9.gif.4506637e87425819619ccc8fa029cd53.gif

That's what you get for being a big dummy and buying anything from Cat :owned:

20 minutes ago, Skeeter21i said:

Thinking of adding those auxiliary high beam LED's to my XRS. Were they pretty easy to install? 

Very easy 

10 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Not a surprise. After all, he owns a Poolaris, so what does that tell you ? 

452164335_tenor.gif_itemid7544770_cf.gif.af3cc3cbcd9b199ce18a6baeb832ceb4.gif

38 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

No, we wish you and 550 would go away with your faggot shit. :news:

Take that other Polaris faggot Analreceiver with you

:snack:

I thought you gave reach arounds on your Ford buddies :lol: 

Picked up a new cold weather lid. Going to retire the old Doo helmet with the black strap on clitourissssss.I typically only wear a full face when it’s less than 10 oot. This will be the first electric shield I’ve ever owned. I think I’m getting old?

1CECEF14-7C1B-45AE-9AD6-E1A622EC1515.jpeg

925A30C2-3230-48BA-A93F-1A6502548145.jpeg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

No, that's you. 

You're getting OWNED to the max, faggot-face!!! Kev posted his nice lady, and I posted my broads in the past. He's a dentist, and I'm wealthy. Guess what, YOU LOSE BIGLY!!!! I can buy and sell you, like a nigga. Basically, you're my SITE-NIGGA, and I " OWN "you!!!   Dance Rastus, dance!!!!!   

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Picked up a new cold weather lid. Going to retire the old Doo helmet with the black strap on clitourissssss.I typically only wear a full face when it’s less than 10 oot. This will be the first electric shield I’ve ever owned. I think I’m getting old?

1CECEF14-7C1B-45AE-9AD6-E1A622EC1515.jpeg

925A30C2-3230-48BA-A93F-1A6502548145.jpeg

good price

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

good price

I came close to buying a $340 scorpion last weekend. Glad I held off. I normally wear a large and this is a small? They only had two of them and both small.  It fits perfectly? I believe that is why it was so cheap. The wife wears a youth large or an adult small. Her head swims in it. This is why I won’t buy certain things on line.:bc:

31 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I came close to buying a $340 scorpion last weekend. Glad I held off. I normally wear a large and this is a small? They only had two of them and both small.  It fits perfectly? I believe that is why it was so cheap. The wife wears a youth large or an adult small. Her head swims in it. This is why I won’t buy certain things on line.:bc:

I bought a HJC last yr for $250. Hate the thing. Fogs up at under 25 degress without heat. Comes unplugged about every 3 miles.Needless to say , looking again.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I bought a HJC last yr for $250. Hate the thing. Fogs up at under 25 degress without heat. Comes unplugged about every 3 miles.Needless to say , looking again.

I have two HJC snow cross helmets and they have been perfect. I didn’t even look at the full face,because of the negative reviews.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Ski Doo Oxygen ftw.  If you can stomach the price, its the best helmet I’ve ever run.  They run a little small though.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

BV2S,  i used the HJC full face for years,  then bought a modular HJC which was a complete hunk of shit so finally sucked up the price of the BV2 and never once plugged it in.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Ski Doo Oxygen ftw.  If you can stomach the price, its the best helmet I’ve ever run.  They run a little small though.

If Buss found one that fits I should be good as well!   😂