Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Where are the fucking bikini pics at, faggy? :fuckyou::dunno:

I know right :lol:

I know you want to see me in one, you keep pming me asking for some but as I told you in pm, you'll get none with that attitude.  :lol:.....

giphy.gif

...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TO 6 AM MST SUNDAY... * WHAT...HEAVY SNOW EXPECTED. TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 12 TO 24 INCHES. WINDS GUSTING AS HIGH AS 45 MPH. * WHERE...IN SOUTH DAKOTA, THE NORTHERN BLACK HILLS AND THE CENTRAL BLACK HILLS. IN WYOMING, THE WYOMING BLACK HILLS. * WHEN...FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TO 6 AM MST SUNDAY. * IMPACTS...TRAVEL COULD BE VERY DIFFICULT TO IMPOSSIBLE. WIDESPREAD BLOWING SNOW COULD SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCE VISIBILITY. GUSTY WINDS COULD BRING DOWN TREE BRANCHES AND POWER LINES. * ADDITIONAL DETAILS...SOME FREEZING DRIZZLE MAY OCCUR TODAY AHEAD OF THE HEAVY SNOW. THE STRONGEST WINDS WILL OCCUR SATURDAY MORNING THROUGH SATURDAY EVENING. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A WINTER STORM WARNING FOR SNOW MEANS SEVERE WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED. THIS WILL CREATE DANGEROUS CONDITIONS. THE LATEST ROAD CONDITIONS CAN BE OBTAINED BY CALLING 5 1 1. &&

8 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Are you going to get off yer wallet and buy a sled. Or just continue to give Analreceiver and TheGayOut handy's over the internet? :dunno:

:snack:

Still waiting for fucking Arctic Cat to replace this tank!!!!!!!!!11 :bigfinger: :bigfinger:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Still waiting for fucking Arctic Cat to replace this tank!!!!!!!!!11 :bigfinger: :bigfinger:

So in order for you to ride, you have to have a jerrycan bungee down to the hood, with a rubber hose wire tied down to the rail? What a Phaggit!:owned:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

So in order for you to ride, you have to have a jerrycan bungee down to the hood, with a rubber hose wire tied down to the rail? What a Phaggit!:owned:

That's what I get for buying Arctic Scrap! :flush: