Plus they have this....

IMG_4980.JPG.83a273a2f423487fb7e597d944cfbf54.JPG

Sexy.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL...this is one of my favs....still makes me chuckle:

418A5BC1-CBA5-4C4B-9C7B-6065B69D9212.jpeg

Not so much.

20 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Sled is almost ready.  Just waiting for my shocks back from Carver.

Finally took off the warning stickers on the knee panels.  Cleaned exhaust valves and adjusted cables, cleaned primary clutch and put in new Speedwerx kit, installed pipe and can, and put seat back on.  Doing secondary tomorrow and will finish up clutches, check alignment and deflection.

Changed oil in my truck too so it is ready to go for the season.

I managed to get the panels off lol. Wife made the #"s, I stuck them on and thru a couple coats of ceramic on it. Nice n shiny for now. I'll fiddle with the susp when we finally get out and get on a beat up trail then it should be just adjusting the air shock

20191102_170258.jpg

20191102_170851.jpg

20191102_170906.jpg

Resized_20191102_161347.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Last yr poo wanted like $450 . Bought my used clamshell for $1200

12' clamshell i just sold i bought for $1000.  had to toss some flex seal tape to keep her relatively waterproof but a fuck of a lot better than open trailering.  Sold it the other day for $900 so that was a good deal.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

12' clamshell i just sold i bought for $1000.  had to toss some flex seal tape to keep her relatively waterproof but a fuck of a lot better than open trailering.  Sold it the other day for $900 so that was a good deal.  

Cant go wrong there. My open trailer days are over.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

It’s crazy how brand blind  some of these idiots are. 

sort of speaking if the Polaris trail app 

did any if you guys know Polaris is letting club's sell a pin on the map for 100 bucks . club keeps the cash . win win ez up sell with map ads or just a ez 100 bucks if you don't sell map ads .

I know crazy off topic shit for FS but worth a note . if any if you need the forum I can prob forward it to you 

3 hours ago, smokin george said:

I managed to get the panels off lol. Wife made the #"s, I stuck them on and thru a couple coats of ceramic on it. Nice n shiny for now. I'll fiddle with the susp when we finally get out and get on a beat up trail then it should be just adjusting the air shock

Looks good, George. I take it the ceramic coating went on without a hitch? Did you also do the tunnel?

8 minutes ago, irv said:

Looks good, George. I take it the ceramic coating went on without a hitch? Did you also do the tunnel?

Thanks Dale! No problem putting the coating on. I did the side of the tunnel but not where the boots sit. Too much trouble trying to go around all the openings.  I did two coatings all the way around. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, smokin george said:

Thanks Dale! No problem putting the coating on. I did the side of the tunnel but not where the boots sit. Too much trouble trying to go around all the openings.  I did two coatings all the way around. 

Glad to hear. Is it a strictly wipe on product or like wax, do you wait for it to haze/flash then wipe it off? 

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Glad to hear. Is it a strictly wipe on product or like wax, do you wait for it to haze/flash then wipe it off? 

You apply with a piece of micro fiber cloth wrapped around the little foam sponge. 5-6 drops on the cloth as needed then wipe gently with a clean micro fiber cloth. No pressure required like wax. It takes a day to really cure/harden

Edited by smokin george
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I heard that adjustable riser is garbage.  Lots of complaints about them not staying up :dunno:

Maybe for guys with pussy arms.  The locking lever just needs to have some torque applied to it, otherwise I can see it coming loose.  Its a ratcheting mechanism.  Locked down, I don’t see it ever coming loose.  I’ll let you know.  :bc: 

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Dude is in his 60,s. He is used to dealing with problems like that.

Ha. Ha.  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe for guys with pussy arms.  The locking lever just needs to have some torque applied to it, otherwise I can see it coming loose.  Its a ratcheting mechanism.  Locked down, I don’t see it ever coming loose.  I’ll let you know.  :bc: 

Ha. Ha.  

The adjustable is the way to go on a cross over sled. I love seeing the ape hangers on trail sleds. :lol:

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Dude is in his 60,s. He is used to dealing with problems like that.

:lol: :lmao:

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe for guys with pussy arms.  The locking lever just needs to have some torque applied to it, otherwise I can see it coming loose.  Its a ratcheting mechanism.

Locked down, I don’t see it ever coming loose.  I’ll let you know.  :bc: 

Ha. Ha.  

So guys like GayKev144 , gotcha :bc:  :news:

Just going by what I've read on a few Doo pages on FB.  Hopefully yours is fine :bc:

I have a 6"-8 1/4" adj riser made by rox. I originally bought it for my 2007 IQ 600 back in 2011ish. Then it went on my 2010 dragon switchback and now it it is on my 2008 dragon switchback. It is a fantastic setup. I am 6'3" and it makes the world off difference when standing up. 

I didn't have it on my 08 d7 last year because the sled came with atv high rise pro tapers and I didn't have the room to run it. This year I swapped out the pro tapers for stock 08 rmk bars and now it fits. I am super happy to have them on my sled again.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Ready to ride, New nav and adjustable riser are awesome improvements.

EED35018-04EC-48F8-9B7F-4122807104F0.thumb.jpeg.d7f58d8f05fe22debdfde9543a2d3fc8.jpeg

1414F02C-2A4C-4091-87FE-FD835FAAF723.thumb.jpeg.94045ddfc39efbcd8e333865ff828048.jpeg

I drilled a shit load of holes in my add on tall glove box pulled some insulation from below . It gets pretty warm in there now, not dry a set of gloves hot but defrosted warm goggles dry balaclava and non frozen phones warm 

Edited by Ez ryder

On 9/3/2019 at 9:07 PM, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I already said x2 , Lamont :news:

Yea I hope it looks just as awesome in person. They didn't have black at the spring preview. It better be the exact same.  I liked the yellow, but it was to much yellow in person. If the tunnel was black it would have been more tempting. 

2127812986_download(1).thumb.png.c7878fd38df8a7b6e218baf179eb34fd.png

I don't really like the new yellow either. I like the old yellow better. Seems ridiculous but it's just off putting.