Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

Just now, Ez ryder said:

the fucking soo lmfao who was the soo worship dork on hcs 

So many of them...when Polaris was winning.  Big Fuss was big on it for sure.  All the Poolaiders pretty much jumped on that bandwagon.  Then Cat one...so, back to the Iron Dog.

Once a year races are important.  :lol: "DAMN TUKER HEEBIRT!!!"  :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

So many of them...when Polaris was winning.  Big Fuss was big on it for sure.  All the Poolaiders pretty much jumped on that bandwagon.  Then Cat one...so, back to the Iron Dog.

yes the big fuse . what a tool the Polaris snocheck excuse book was getting heavy use after cat won that year . then he was gone like tool kit lol 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Won :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

yes the big fuse . what a tool the Polaris snocheck excuse book was getting heavy use after cat won that year . then he was gone like tool kit lol 

Some people are cut out for brand bashing, others not so much.  Still, I liked him.  He always gave as well as he got...well, mostly. I miss the old gang there.  Some quality shit slinging.  :lol: 

Poo guage sales.jpg

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Some people are cut out for brand bashing, others not so much.  Still, I liked him.  He always gave as well as he got...well, mostly. I miss the old gang there.  Some quality shit slinging.  :lol: 

Poo guage sales.jpg

It’s crazy how brand blind  some of these idiots are. 

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just the retards.  Nobody pays them much attention though. 

"The SOO and IRON DOG!!"  :lol: 

The iron dog is a very tough course on consumer models lasting days.   Pretty telling no one wants to run cats newf tried it on caines quest which is similar but in Canada and they both burned down.  :snack: 

Edited by Kev144

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

The iron dog is a very tough course on consumer models lasting days.   Pretty telling no one wants to run cats newf tried it on caines quest which is similar but in Canada and they both burned down.  :snack: 

No won! Bahahahaha!

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

I'm waiting for something interesting.  This is child's play with the Downies down the hall.  :lol: 

Continue please....

I guess when your life is here and hcs, not much entertains you anymore  :news: 

• Haha 1

Sled is almost ready.  Just waiting for my shocks back from Carver.

Finally took off the warning stickers on the knee panels.  Cleaned exhaust valves and adjusted cables, cleaned primary clutch and put in new Speedwerx kit, installed pipe and can, and put seat back on.  Doing secondary tomorrow and will finish up clutches, check alignment and deflection.

Changed oil in my truck too so it is ready to go for the season.