Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

On 11/3/2019 at 11:05 AM, Zambroski said:

LOL!  Make a clock out of it and buy a real Team product.  A Tied or TSS.

Seriously, start looking....used ones  are pretty cheap.  In fact....I may know where you can get a TSS right now.

Got more stuff coming from Speedwerx.  Jeremy didn't think the Tied setup was worth the upgrade but he did have some other suggestions.

I'm probably the only guy in Houston this week ordering snowmobile parts.  Hope they are on my porch when I get back.  Might have a few inches of snow to come back to.

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

Got more stuff coming from Speedwerx.  Jeremy didn't think the Tied setup was worth the upgrade but he did have some other suggestions.

I'm probably the only guy in Houston this week ordering snowmobile parts.  Hope they are on my porch when I get back.  Might have a few inches of snow to come back to.

Spirit Mountain just fired up the snow makers for SX.  

3B9085A1-3CFB-4902-857C-CE9213FB5C68.jpeg

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Reevester said:

Should be nice to cool down and freeze up small lakes and swamps. I just have a feeling will get this than rain and 15c Christmas and new years. Hope not! 

That seems to have been the trend the last few years but I'm with you....the power of positive thinking!:thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Reevester said:

Should be nice to cool down and freeze up small lakes and swamps. I just have a feeling will get this than rain and 15c Christmas and new years. Hope not! 

I was just saying the same thing yesterday. :lol:

First time in years, I took my sleds in to a shop to have them serviced. Dropped them last Saturday. The old gal's sled is ready and they started in on mine yesterday. Apparently, half my studs are hanging on by a tread or 2. Guess I never checked them last season. Didn't lose any those.

I have a ton of work to do before the cold weather and snow comes so I'm hoping this cold we are getting now is brief and the warm weather comes back in late Nov/early Dec.

I figured having my sleds ready early this year should guarantee that.

3 hours ago, Reevester said:

It's been about five years now that trend has been going on. We always went to the forest on Boxing Day and for years did a New Years eve ride then dinner/party. 

8 minutes ago, smokin george said:

It's been about five years now that trend has been going on. We always went to the forest on Boxing Day and for years did a New Years eve ride then dinner/party. 

Yeah it's tough. The Seguin is normally open by then for a few miles at the cabin.

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

I says pardon? 

Oh shit how did your quote get in there...sorry bruh! 

Wrong thread and wrong quote...WTF! 😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Nice!  Is Ben coming to race and show everyone whats up?!

Nope!  SX racing is for pussies that ride girl sleds!  Everyone knows the real men show their mad sled skilz on the lakes and long rail beds.  That’s where those with thumbs can really shine!!!

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Blackstar said:

First time in years, I took my sleds in to a shop to have them serviced. Dropped them last Saturday. The old gal's sled is ready and they started in on mine yesterday. Apparently, half my studs are hanging on by a tread or 2. Guess I never checked them last season. Didn't lose any those.

I have a ton of work to do before the cold weather and snow comes so I'm hoping this cold we are getting now is brief and the warm weather comes back in late Nov/early Dec.

I figured having my sleds ready early this year should guarantee that.

What kind of studs?  I've been running studs since '01 and have never had a stud come loose. 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Nice!  Is Ben coming to race and show everyone whats up?!

WealthyFragrantAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif_cf.gif.ce98f7037faf70aac927134906571eb9.gif.4506637e87425819619ccc8fa029cd53.gif

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yes.  

Kid who bought my '99 last Saturday 

FB_IMG_1572736169766.thumb.jpg.c61c3f9f85b0fe032957ad42f43cbaba.jpg

this is their team. 

FB_IMG_1572736414598.thumb.jpg.c42a70c27086d71fa7572d3149e9758a.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

What kind of studs?  I've been running studs since '01 and have never had a stud come loose. 

WealthyFragrantAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif_cf.gif.ce98f7037faf70aac927134906571eb9.gif.4506637e87425819619ccc8fa029cd53.gif

Kid who bought my '99 last Saturday 

FB_IMG_1572736169766.thumb.jpg.c61c3f9f85b0fe032957ad42f43cbaba.jpg

this is their team. 

FB_IMG_1572736414598.thumb.jpg.c42a70c27086d71fa7572d3149e9758a.jpg

NICE!  There’s an 18 RS on Craig’s I’m thunkering about right now.  

Meh...I ain’t gonna do shit.  :lol:

Look what I just dug up lolz. My first sled. Wet ass cheap ski bibs, shitty boots and an old doo helmet my buddy dug up. Spent all my money on the sled. :lol: 

31007B05-57AB-446B-B5A7-E2891C28199B.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

Look what I just dug up lolz. My first sled. Wet ass cheap ski bibs, shitty boots and an old doo helmet my buddy dug up. Spent all my money on the sled. :lol: 

31007B05-57AB-446B-B5A7-E2891C28199B.jpeg

My first skeedoo was a 92 formula plus. Man I thought that was the coolest sled out there. That thing had a hard life tho. :lol:

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

My first skeedoo was a 92 formula plus. Man I thought that was the coolest sled out there. That thing had a hard life tho. :lol:

I had a 91 Mach 1 that had the even worse suspension than yours had. :lol:  They were fast though.

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I had a 91 Mach 1 that had the even worse suspension than yours had. :lol:  They were fast though.

Bob LaPointe, this little French dude that raced for skidoo way back when built that thing for me. Fat pipe, bored out carbs, and some other tricks. It ran real nice.

Just now, Edmo said:

Bob LaPointe, this little French dude that raced for skidoo way back when built that thing for me. Fat pipe, bored out carbs, and some other tricks. It ran real nice.

Nice.  Was yours a 670?  I had the 617cc, but I had twin Deckers, K+Ns, a whole bunch of studs and clutch parts on it.  Ran like a scalded cat. :lol: