• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah? You work a lot of chain restaurants?

I think they should do away with tipping and implement a service charge, felt that way for a long time. There's alot of black people around here and they dont tip. It's not fair and just needs to change. 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think they should do away with tipping and implement a service charge, felt that way for a long time. There's alot of black people around here and they dont tip. It's not fair and just needs to change. 

A lot of people are cheap assholes. I’d be fine with a fixed tip included in all orders of say 10-15% like they do with large parties but with the option to leave more for outstanding service. That weeds out all the cheap fucks that leave like 5 bucks on a 100$ meal for 4.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah? You work a lot of chain restaurants?

They could always get another job, maybe gain another skill.  No one forced them to work there.  The ageism was a nice touch, like young people don't own restaurants?  Or was it just an anti Chiles rant?  And what does 10,000 bucks worth of electronics have fuckall to do with anything?  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

so no incentive to give good service then.  SMH.   Waiting tables is a commission sales job.  No reason your not making 20-30/hr if you work at the right place and are good

Fuck my son makes almost 20 expediting food in the kitchen.  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! You know why you think I'm fucked? 

It's because you must be much younger than me, and don't have my IQ level, so things that I post are above your level of comprehension. 

Can I ask you, how old are you?

What degree do you have?

What do you do for work?

What is your TOTAL NET WORTH? 

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Anler said:

If you can't afford to tip....or don't want to, find a way to eat at home.  Not saying that some service deserves a tip though....I'm back in the south and JESUS!  I've almost walked out without eating or paying the bill sometimes.  Fucking eggplants down here!

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

They could always get another job, maybe gain another skill.  No one forced them to work there.  The ageism was a nice touch, like young people don't own restaurants?  Or was it just an anti Chiles rant?  And what does 10,000 bucks worth of electronics have fuckall to do with anything?  :lol: 

Yep.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

so no incentive to give good service then.  SMH.   Waiting tables is a commission sales job.  No reason your not making 20-30/hr if you work at the right place and are good

Shit...many of my buddies waited while we went to school.  Fucking ballers!  I mean, seriously.  Meanwhile, I worked an management internship while I finished and made fucking peanuts.  SMH.

Chili's - they are fucking themselves at least at the one in central Sconnie that the step-daughter used to work at.  Yesterday was her last day.  First off, they don't pay shit.  Yeah, it is a service job, but the hostess gets the minimum and are not in on any tips.  Secondly, they are still following 25% seating capacity.  That is a death sentence in that place.  You can't make enough on that capacity, so no one wants to work there, so they were forced to close 4 days a week.  Put that 25% in front of customers who want to go in there.  Then they are told they have to wait in their cars, and can't sit at the bar, so they just leave after giving the hostess a piece of their mind, which was no fault of the hostess.

Corporate Covid Policies at work at their best..... Just another NOT local restaurant who I hope loses their ass and are forced to close.  Plenty of other GOOD locally owned restaurants operating at full capacity!

40 minutes ago, Sael said:

74657987-080A-4DBF-876C-C0331DD1F6C1.jpeg.3c0b0a0c8f87cdc3b95d3cc843689b1c.jpeg

I accept Marjorie Taylor Greene's right to be a staunch conservative, however I hate her ugly face, and her ugly attitude. I wish somebody would crack her across her face.  

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I agree as I dont like to tip as much for shitty service but most other countries dont do it the way we do, they pay their servers so your performance would be evaluated by their employer anyway... Hopefully

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

If you can't afford to tip....or don't want to, find a way to eat at home.  Not saying that some service deserves a tip though....I'm back in the south and JESUS!  I've almost walked out without eating or paying the bill sometimes.  Fucking eggplants down here!

Yep.

Shit...many of my buddies waited while we went to school.  Fucking ballers!  I mean, seriously.  Meanwhile, I worked an management internship while I finished and made fucking peanuts.  SMH.

I agree but there are alot of people who dont view tipping as a requirement. I have some of those in my extended family and its embarrassing as fuck. Plus you ask any server around here and they will tell you that the black folks do not tip. In fact if they are paying cash they will DEMAND exact change down to the penny. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 5/8/2021 at 4:00 PM, motonoggin said:

182884695_10158845981231628_3733467961655507844_n.jpg

:lol:   Govt paying workers to remain idol is now "basic market forces."  :lmao:

• Haha 1