Check your account email address ×

Debate thread

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member

This thread sucked! Thought is was going to be about the freak show of a debate not someone getting all bent about a fucking marriage comment. :flush: 

I see Slope and MC hardly commented though. They must be waiting for those "scientific" polls to be released next week. Clearly no thoughts of their own..............just yet! 

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

Weak argument Jim and you know it. 

Are we really gonna go down the road of If you haven't done X you can't criticize?

Unless one of the spouses dies, being married 3 times shows either bad judgement or serious character flaws. In Trump's case, when it comes to divorce, I think it's the latter and I think it's pretty easy to show it being true in his case. 

7 hours ago, SSFB said:

If you're gonna throw out retarded logic about the subject at hand then don't be surprised when it's tossed back in your face. 

Like I said, you're better than this Jim. 

I'm not playing about anything. I called you out and now you've got nothing to say. So expound on your allegations or fucking spare us the bullshit. 

7 hours ago, SSFB said:

I can't imagine saying something and then not either being able to expound on it or being man enough to say I was kidding. 

The last year of these forums has really shown who's willing to put their money where their mouth is. Lots of people willing to say this or that or that this person is going to win and very few willing to put money on the table. 

Just one of many reasons that I don't post nearly as much anymore. I like people who will defend their opinions and don't care much for nuance. 

Sorry dude, don't even try.

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Proud to support Hillary :bc: 

not sure if that is sad or pathetic . I can deff see not supporting trump but to support Hilary that is fucking disgusting . 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not sure if that is sad or pathetic . I can deff see not supporting trump but to support Hilary that is fucking disgusting . 

She's gonna be awesome :bc: 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Nobody pays much attention to him here unless they wanna "clown him".  He's a coward and a massive liberal wanna-be biased troll hack.  He is THE OFFICIAL FS kicking rock.

Let's see, think."Bigfuss",  then take away all the balls, knowledge, credibility and manhood.  :lol:

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 2

Thought the Moderators made fools of themselves.

I remember when people cried bias when they thought questions were skewed towards one candidate, now they are interjecting themselves in the debate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I remember when people cried bias when they thought questions were skewed towards one candidate, now they are interjecting themselves in the debate.

They were clearly biased, disgusting really.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

That fucking bitch was actually interrupting and arguing with Trump's response.  The media just have no control over themselves.  I thought the little guy was much better than her though.  She was AWFUL!  But, status quo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well one could say the more times you have been married, the more of an expert you become.:lol:

Well I have been married twice and most days I can't stand my wife. I am definitely no expert... :lol:

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That fucking bitch was actually interrupting and arguing with Trump's response.  The media just have no control over themselves.  I thought the little guy was much better than her though.  She was AWFUL!  But, status quo.

Yup, I was waiting for her to tap in and take over for Hill.

47 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They were clearly biased, disgusting really.

It is.

Then when called on it, they try and turn it around like he is a being a baby for somehow wanting a level play field.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

I think the moderator did great.  Their actions elevated trump as he masterfully handled them.

He is a president that will make the country great again and not an apologetic nation.

Clinton was scary and her foreign policy is disgusting.  She want to arm and weaponize the kurds....  Havent we injected enough weapons used against our troop on the ground in the region.  Why inject more weapons?  Let the region be and sort itself or unapologetically handle business quickly and efficiently

Edited by BOHICA

13 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I think the moderator did great.  Their actions elevated trump as he masterfully handled them.

He is a president that will make the country great again and not an apologetic nation.

Clinton was scary and her foreign policy is disgusting.  She want to arm and weaponize the kurds....  Havent we injected enough weapons used against our troop on the ground in the region.  Why inject more weapons?  Let the region be and sort itself or unapologetically handle business quickly and efficiently

If you think Trump's debate skills are "masterful" then you need to watch more "debates". He is probably the worst debater I have ever seen in a presidential debate. 

Just now, Anler said:

If you think Trump's debate skills are "masterful" then you need to watch more "debates". He is probably the worst debater I have ever seen in a presidential debate. 

Id have to agree with you on that....Trump needs to quit repeating himself.....He does not have the gift for political bullshit.

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Never said he was masterful at debate....  He was masterful at handling the bias of the moderators as they tried to debate him.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 2