Check your account email address ×

Debate thread

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

And that's by design, just so you know. 

Well it's good to know that a guy who hasn't even been married is so qualified to judge others that have.... be careful you don't crack your melon falling off that high horse.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

She at least be considered qualified to hold the office.

She's a classic case of a dishonest and corrupt politician. Lies piled on top of lies in regards to the email scandal. 

3 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Looks like Trump made the pussy thing a complete 180 then ran away with the debate 

Also clear that Megan Kelley is still pissed about that period crack Trump made during the primary debate. :lol:

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Also clear that Megan Kelley is still pissed about that period crack Trump made during the primary debate. :lol:

I don't care for her. She's gotten a little big for her blood soiled britches 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well it's good to know that a guy who hasn't even been married is so qualified to judge others that have.... be careful you don't crack your melon falling off that high horse.

Weak argument Jim and you know it. 

Are we really gonna go down the road of If you haven't done X you can't criticize?

Unless one of the spouses dies, being married 3 times shows either bad judgement or serious character flaws. In Trump's case, when it comes to divorce, I think it's the latter and I think it's pretty easy to show it being true in his case. 

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

She's a classic case of a dishonest and corrupt politician. Lies piled on top of lies in regards to the email scandal. 

That is what is called qualified for a major party nomination

Are we really gonna go down the road of If you haven't done X you can't criticize?

Unless one of the spouses dies, being married 3 times shows either bad judgement or serious character flaws. In Trump's case, when it comes to divorce, I think it's the latter and I think it's pretty easy to show it being true in his case. 

Mistakes happen, people grow apart, shit happens but by all means cast your judgements from the cocoon of bachelorhood. Also before you blame him do you maybe think some of those broads married him for money....I mean fuck quit being naive Ward Cleaver.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

Nah. You must have never been in a relationship with a hot nut job 

23 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Hillary should be thankful she's running against him because if the GOP candidate is Kasich, Hillary is never President. 

Possibly even if the candidate was Paul or Rubio. 

:lmao: Trump is leading in Ohio without Kasich who is a fucking clown 

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I bet his two wives never put out which is totally grounds for divorce :lol: Sheepshitforbrains 

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Mistakes happen, people grow apart, shit happens but by all means cast your judgements from the cocoon of bachelorhood. Also before you blame him do you maybe think some of those broads married him for money....I mean fuck quit being naive Ward Cleaver.

Of course they married him for money but he also agreed to marry them so again:

Character flaws

bad judgement

Character flaws

bad judgement

Of course he did and you would do the same if you had his money but you don't and never will so stifle it. BTW why is it bad judgement?

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just now, SSFB said:

Character flaws

bad judgement

What about Hillarys bad judgement to support a rapist?

Not sure how we got on marriage numbers but once big money and huge celebrity are involved.  All traditional bets are off.  I played golf with a buddy I met while he was going through his 4th divorce.  Worth about 40 million.  We played for a buck a hole....and he hated paying up!  

Money really doesn't buy happiness....or class or good relationship choices.