Check your account email address ×

Debate thread

BOHICA

Just now, SSFB said:

No the weak argument was that I can't comment on X because I've never done X. It's the argument of a fool and you're better than that. 

It'd be like if MC came in here and said Trump can't comment on the government doing Z because Trump has never been in government. 

Its not a weak argument whatsoever....it would be like a man saying he knows what it feels like to give birth to a child.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

No the weak argument was that I can't comment on X because I've never done X. It's the argument of a fool and you're better than that. 

It'd be like if MC came in here and said Trump can't comment on the government doing Z because Trump has never been in government. 

If you have never been married you have no idea of the challenges it can present. Ask any married person here.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Its not a weak argument whatsoever....it would be like a man saying he knows what it feels like to give birth to a child.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

If you have never been married you have no idea on the challenges it can present. Ask any married person here.

Well then I guess neither of you have any business commenting on government affairs. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SSFB said:

Well then I guess neither of you have any business commenting on government affairs. 

Go with that Joel.....you have no idea wtf you are talking about.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Kellyanne was a boss on cnn interview.  Had the panel speechless...  couldnt get her on anything no matter what they said.  She owned them

not hard to own a table of people who do nothing but sit around agreeing with each other all day. then go out after work and fart in wine glasses to enjoy there bouquet

Just now, SSFB said:

I didn't see anything except for a one liner. Maybe you can quote it for me?

Quit playing...or i hope youre just playing.....

Pretty much most of what you have said here explains my one liner.

Edited by Dave

On 10/9/2016 at 10:57 PM, Biggie Smails said:

Go with that Joel.....you have no idea wtf you are talking about.

If you're gonna throw out silly logic about the subject at hand then don't be surprised when it's tossed back in your face. 

Like I said, you're better than this Jim. 

On 10/9/2016 at 11:00 PM, Dave said:

Quit playing...or i hope youre just playing.....

Pretty most of what you have said here explains my one liner.

I'm not playing about anything. I called you out and now you've got nothing to say. So expound on your allegations or fucking spare us the bullshit. 

Just now, SSFB said:

If you're gonna throw out retarded logic about the subject at hand then don't be surprised when it's tossed back in your face. 

Like I said, you're better than this Jim. 

I'm not playing about anything. I called you out and now you've got nothing to say. So expound on your allegations or fucking spare us the bullshit. 

You re the one spewing the bs on your vast experiences on marriage....anything else?

Edited by Dave

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

If you have never been married you have no idea of the challenges it can present. Ask any married person here.

My late grandmother said , " Marriage  an getting old is not for a sissy "

Just now, Dave said:

You re the spewing the bs on your vast experiences on marriage....anything else?

And I've been saying for a while now that experience doesn't mean one can't comment on the subject, have you been paying attention?

So again, expound on your comment. See, this is the main problem I have with both this place and the other place. Lots of bullshit and little to back it up. You can bet your ass that anything I post I will expound on for pages or I'll tell you flat out that I was joking. 

Just now, SSFB said:

And I've been saying for a while now that experience doesn't mean one can't comment on the subject, have you been paying attention?

So again, expound on your comment. See, this is the main problem I have with both this place and the other place. Lots of bullshit and little to back it up. You can bet your ass that anything I post I will expound on for pages or I'll tell you flat out that I was joking. 

Keep repeating yourself....

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well seeing as we fund government affairs we do have business commenting on them.

Absolutely. I'm not suggesting seriously that people shouldn't be commenting on government affairs.