Check your account email address ×

Debate thread

BOHICA

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Of course they married him for money but he also agreed to marry them so again:

Character flaws

bad judgement

I've seen so many guys make irrational decisions because of pussy. Made a few myself. :lol: 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Of course he did and you would do the same if you had his money but you don't and never will so stifle it.

So I'm on a high horse but here you are telling people what they'd do in a given situation. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SSFB said:

So I'm on a high horse but here you are telling people what they'd do in a given situation. 

Oh for fucks sake nevermind Joel....you came in on your high horse and forgive me for suggesting you would do anything without the purest of intentions.

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

What about Hillarys bad judgement to support a rapist?

Everyone is entitled to a defense so that's not really an argument against Hillary. There's much better arguments against her being fit for the Presidency. 

Her email fiasco shows why. First she denies classified information was sent(it was). Then she denies she received training on classified information(she did). Then she uses the only excuse available, that it was a mistake and she takes responsibility for it(only at the end). Blah blah blah.

She's a fucking joke and not fit for the office. 

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I've seen so many guys make irrational decisions because of pussy. Made a few myself. :lol: 

Shit dude.  There's no better excuse for making bad decisions than a great piece of ass.  WHEW!  Those ones that make your fucking toes curl up you'd cross a busy 4 lane highway to get to...naked, crawling over glass.....during rush hour.

:lol:

Just now, SSFB said:

Everyone is entitled to a defense so that's not really an argument against Hillary. There's much better arguments against her being fit for the Presidency. 

Her email fiasco shows why. First she denies classified information was sent(it was). Then she denies she received training on classified information(she did). Then she uses the only excuse available, that it was a mistake and she takes responsibility for it(only at the end). Blah blah blah.

She's a fucking joke and not fit for the office. 

Im talking about her husband.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Oh for fucks sake nevermind Joel....you came in on your high horse and forgive me for suggesting you would do anything without the purest of intentions.

You brought a weak argument to the table, there was alot better ones to be had. 

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

He knows that but it fucks up his Trump narrative.

No actually I didn't know that and I don't need you to speak for me. 

Her husband is a fucking slimeball and she's pathetic for staying by his side and we all know she did it for political purposes. 

But I shouldn't cast judgement I guess. :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, SSFB said:

No actually I didn't know that and I don't need you to speak for me. 

Her husband is a fucking slimeball and she's pathetic for staying by his side.

But I shouldn't cast judgement I guess. :lol:

You really are hard to take serious.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You brought a weak argument to the table, there was alot better ones to be had. 

What weak argument is that Joel....that people all over the globe get married and divorced multiple times but the single hayseed  from East Buttfuck Dakota knows better...damn dude get over yourself.

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Join the club . What I was told , men have lost their lives , gone to jail an started wars over the female devils triangle. I didn't listen .

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Again with CNN Ez?  I'm unfriending you!

:lmao:

I have a 3 screens going in the wife's office tonight. was fun to watch the diff in audience approval live time on 3 networks . could not be more diff

Well the good thing is  that Krauthamer  the Corpse who pushed for the Iraq War which killed and maimed tens of thousands says he always knew Trump was a pig....fuck you war mongering POS.

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

What weak argument is that Joel....that people all over the globe get married and divorced multiple times but the single hayseed  from East Buttfuck Dakota knows better...damn dude get over yourself.

No the weak argument was that I can't comment on X because I've never done X. It's the argument of a fool and you're better than that. 

It'd be like if MC came in here and said Trump can't comment on the government doing Z because Trump has never been in government.