Check your account email address ×

Debate thread

BOHICA

Just now, SSFB said:

No need, I don't have a problem with you commenting on American politics, the only reason I brought it up was to show you how silly it was.

I wouldn't ever use that as a legitimate argument because I would rather debate the merits of an idea than the person who presents them. But again, goes back to the part about how I like people who defend their ideas. 

Well i have a problem with you commenting on marriage.

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Youre the one who originally had the issue with my comment... :lol:

Hey McFly, if you quote me directly and make a comment about me, I'm going to challenge it. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

CNN Poll:  Clinton won debate by a landslide.  Nothing more to see here.  

:lmao:

I know like I said 3 screen going . we have wolf a hr ago saying all the online pools will have Donald winning . then 5 min latter they have the cunt winning 64%

weird .

cnn only 1 playing lie like that right now

Just now, Dave said:

You seem offended about the serious comment.....you need to let it go.

I'm one of the least likely people you'd ever meet to get offended by a comment. I'm willing to discuss pretty much any topic under the sun. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I'm one of the least likely people you'd ever meet to get offended by a comment. I'm willing to discuss pretty much any topic under the sun. 

Marriage is definitely one you SHOULDN'T be discussing 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

It's pathetic what happened to that network :nuts: 

It's a tabloid news hack network for the simple minded who need to be told their ideas and choices.  MSNBC is right behind them too.  Both are shameful (but shameless). CNN is absolutely horrendous. They don't even try to hide their bias anymore.  It's actually laughable that they call themselves any real news at all.  It's all opinion pieces to spin their narrative.

Oh, side funny..anybody catch the CNN reporter reporting from the hurricanes windy shore exaggerating the heavy winds but falling into them instead of be pushed by them?  He could barely keep his footing!  Holy fuck!  :lol:

"CNN-Information for idiots"

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

It's pathetic what happened to that network :nuts: 

U have to give them credit to standing up for what they believe .

takes real commitment to see what happen to msnbc and double down on the business model in the name of liberalism

Just now, Ez ryder said:

U have to give them credit to standing up for what they believe .

takes real commitment to see what happen to msnbc and double down on the business model in the name of liberalism

:lmao:

I think that morning show "The View" does a real nice job of delivering news also.  I take stock advice from them.  :lol:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's a tabloid news hack network for the simple minded who need to be told their ideas and choices.  MSNBC is right behind them too.  Both are shameful (but shameless). CNN is absolutely horrendous. They don't even try to hide their bias anymore.  It's actually laughable that they call themselves any real news at all.  It's all opinion pieces to spin their narrative.

Oh, side funny..anybody catch the CNN reporter reporting from the hurricanes windy shore exaggerating the heavy winds but falling into them instead of be pushed by them?  He could barely keep his footing!  Holy fuck!  :lol:

"CNN-Information for idiots"

I was watching one of the news station when The hurricane was close to hitting.   They were on the beach...  while filming a couple with there kid on the beach....  the reporter pretty much called them idiots and were putting first responders at risk once the hurricane hit and not evacuating....  

hello you idiots you are there film as well!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

I was watching one of the news station when The hurricane was close to hitting.   They were on the beach...  while filming a couple with there kid on the beach....  the reporter pretty much called them idiots and were putting first responders at risk once the hurricane hit and not evacuating....  

in a high top ext van with a huge aluminum mast sticking 30 feet in the air with 130mph winds

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

msnbc still has not put up a debate winner poll . that should tell u all u need to know

Yep.  I still haven't watched the first part yet but it seems Trump did much, much better.  And Hillary was flush with anger.  He still started the rambles but hit her pretty hard.  I thought he ripped her up pretty good....and the moderators too who decided at one point they (she) are in this debate. :wall:

Don't think he's lost a nickel of support even after his week.  And his remarks about the emails and "sending her to jail" will strengthen his current supporter's resolve.  She definitely saw this debate go sideways for her.  And that liberal smug look she had doesn't work well for a lot of people.

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Yep...a lot to do about nothing.  But, they were there so "make it a show".  I think Kim and Kanye made guest appearances during one report.  :lol:

10 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

I think the simple "you'd be in jail" stole it 

yes I liked it .now the Mathews and Blitzer teams are all hot on how only dictators like Hitler  or Husain have said things like that. and how afraid we all should be   of any one who talks like that.

I don't know about u guys but after he used that hate speech I had to run up stairs and crawl in to my safe place and bite my pillow for about 20min to feel ok again .

then I went back to watching found out bulling is up because of trump and had to run right back to my safe place.