Check your account email address ×

Debate thread

BOHICA

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

Keep repeating yourself....

I can't imagine saying something and then not either being able to expound on it or being man enough to say I was kidding. 

The last year of these forums has really shown who's willing to put their money where their mouth is. Lots of people willing to say this or that or that this person is going to win and very few willing to put money on the table. 

Just one of many reasons that I don't post nearly as much anymore. I like people who will defend their opinions and don't care much for nuance. 

Just now, SSFB said:

I can't imagine saying something and then not either being able to expound on it or being man enough to say I was kidding. 

The last year of these forums has really shown who's willing to put their money where their mouth is. Lots of people willing to say this or that or that this person is going to win and very few willing to put money on the table. 

Just one of many reasons that I don't post nearly as much anymore. I like people who will defend their opinions and don't care much for nuance. 

You keep repeating yourself...i did defend my opinion....

And that was that you dont have a clue about marriage.....and anything you say regarding it cannot be taken seriously.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

most people are not willing to back up anything they say. on forums it is worse . I have offered cash or avatar pick bets etc etc many times on forums. only 1 time did some one  take the bet. but not the big mouth who I offered. he jest kept deflecting his buddy took the bet for him. we both lost doo won lol

just saying most men are pussys  

Just now, Dave said:

You keep repeating yourself...i did defend my opinion....

And that was that you dont have a clue about marriage.....and anything you say regarding it cannot be taken seriously.

OK, and I guess you don't have any business commenting on America because you've never been American. 

Your logic.

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Melanie looks ready for a divorce

Bill looks scared as fuck

chelsea looks like somebody killed her dog.

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

CuXv_2xVIAARQVZ?format=jpg&name=large

First post in the thread i noticed right of way.....  when clintons walked in they looked like they were going to a family members funeral.  The look of chelsea looked like she just learned her mom had terminal cancer.

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

most people are not willing to back up anything they say. on forums it is worse . I have offered cash or avatar pick bets etc etc many times on forums. only 1 time did some one  take the bet. but not the big mouth who I offered. he jest kept deflecting his buddy took the bet for him. we both lost doo won lol

just saying most men are pussys  

Fuck off you dickless babynutted pussy!

:lol:

See...this place is fun!  :bc:

You know me....I don't back shit up on forums.....:ashamed:

Just now, SSFB said:

OK, and I guess you don't have any business commenting on America because you've never been American. 

Your logic.

Exactly...i never comment on your actual politics.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Fuck off you dickless babynutted pussy!

:lol:

See...this place is fun!  :bc:

You know me....I don't back shit up on forums.....:ashamed:

don't remember offering a bet to u . but I remember many to the fuse and bontz having to step in for him. still think it was funny doo won  

Just now, Dave said:

Exactly...i never comment on your actual politics.

LOL, you(a Canadian) comment on the (American)candidates which is exactly analogous to an unmarried person commenting on married persons. 

So don't throw out the Momotarded arguments. 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

don't remember offering a bet to u . but I remember many to the fuse and bontz having to step in for him. still think it was funny doo won  

No, we never bet.  i lost every bet I made I think.  God damn it.  Had to use that fucking Blackhawk Avi for a month once too.  Pisses me off.  But I remember yours well.  :lol:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

LOL, you(a Canadian) comment on the (American)candidates which is exactly analogous to an unmarried person commenting on married persons. 

Don't bring me into your clown arguments Sheepshitforbrains :finger: 

Just now, SSFB said:

Again you havent been married...so you cant be taken seriously.

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

that is a nice fitting  word of the day.  

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Again you havent been married...so you cant be taken seriously.

That's fine, just keep ignoring the part about how I pointed out your actions commenting on American candidates. :bc:

1 minute ago, Dave said:

And ftr Joel my wife is an american...but I choose not to have duel citizenship like she has....so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

No need, I don't have a problem with you commenting on American politics, the only reason I brought it up was to show you how silly it was.

I wouldn't ever use that as a legitimate argument because I would rather debate the merits of an idea than the person who presents them. But again, goes back to the part about how I like people who defend their ideas.