Check your account email address ×

Debate thread

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member

The Union Dleivery boy is talking smack.....but his wife is unaware of his forum 'bets' :lol: I bet she'd be pleased with Him offering up her private pics to a forum of dudes she doesn't know so he can suffice a GE bet :lmao: 

Sounds like the definition of 'excitement' :lol:  Yo Moe - you got and ad on the Craigslist personals........:snack:

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah well I dont pass out naked pics of my wife. not because I give a shit but she really wouldnt like that and I really dont feel like getting stabbed in my sleep. :lol:

If youd like to compare bed post notches we can bet on that. But im pretty sure the wife isnt going to give me any pics for that bet either... :lol:

Let's get SnoughPutz's opinion.....24 years and the perfect marriage :lol: would he honor Moe's bet........

Just now, Snake said:

Beats talking about politics.... ;)

No argument there.   Now lets see your wife.  :lmao::taunt:

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

The Union Dleivery boy is talking smack.....but his wife is unaware of his forum 'bets' :lol: I bet she'd be pleased with Him offering up her private pics to a forum of dudes she doesn't know so he can suffice a GE bet :lmao: 

Sounds like the definition of 'excitement' :lol:  Yo Moe - you got and ad on the Craigslist personals........:snack:

The view of the perfectly cuckolded liberal pussy.

Do you at least watch?

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao: Not laughing at you just the nature of where this conversation is going.  

No shit. Now i have to go get naked pics of every chick i slept with ... :lol:

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

The view of the perfectly cuckolded liberal pussy.

Do you at least watch?

:lol: Poor Moe's getting mad about being called out on his bullshit.  Flapping your lips about your wife's pics while she doesn't have a clue WTF you're up too......... :lol:

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

No shit. Now i have to go get naked pics of every chick i slept with ... :lol:

I can just see that conversation.

"Sarah, hi its Anler....yeah long time, its hard to believe how fast 20 years goes by.   Listen got a favor to ask...."

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Poor Moe's getting mad about being called out on his bullshit.  Flapping your lips about your wife's pics while she doesn't have a clue WTF you're up too......... :lol:

Maybe after your kids are gone you will understand what I'm talking about but for right now you obviously don't have a clue.

Leave the kids with mom, take your wife somewhere and do her up. 2 weeks ago we hit a display modular home, locked the doors and broke it in right.

Live a little! :lol: Lighten the fuck up bro!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What's different about that and you trying to make bets online with your wife's money? 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Snake said:

Maybe after your kids are gone you will understand what I'm talking about but for right now you obviously don't have a clue.

Leave the kids with mom, take your wife somewhere and do her up. 2 weeks ago we hit a display modular home, locked the doors and broke it in right.

Live a little! :lol: Lighten the fuck up bro!

:bc: Great story Moe...now ask me if I GAF :lol: 

Not sure why you're compelled to share them with us as a substitute for not having the balls to put $500 on Dump.  Instead - you want to bet your wife's pics :lmao: 

I'm iser most of us have good stories.......congrats :bc: 

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:bc: Great story Moe...now ask me if I GAF :lol: 

Not sure why you're compelled to share them with us as a substitute for not having the balls to put $500 on Dump.  Instead - you want to bet your wife's pics :lmao: 

I'm iser most of us have good stories.......congrats :bc: 

Not sure why you aren't so confident in you candidate to bet. The way you talk, it a walk. Guess it's easy when you use mommas butter and egg money.

Puts on a big show, but knows inside she is no better than Trump.

Otherwise.... well.........

1 hour ago, Snake said:

She um... already was naked.

What do you do for excitement.... stick pencils up your dick?

What a bunch of sexually repressed fags here.... 

Are you still in high school?

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Not sure why you aren't so confident in you candidate to bet. The way you talk, it a walk. Guess it's easy when you use mommas butter and egg money.

Wolfie and your boys wouldnt condone this behavior from you if it was directed at them.....

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

Confidence to bet? :lol: $500 bro. :bc: I gotta hot wife - I don't need to look at yours :snack:

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Nobody pays much attention to him here unless they wanna "clown him".  He's a coward and a massive liberal wanna-be biased troll hack.  He is THE OFFICIAL FS kicking rock.

Let's see, think."Bigfuss",  then take away all the balls, knowledge, credibility and manhood.  :lol:

so a catcher ha. well that explains the mens truck stop rest room pick in his avatar . home sweet home

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Nobody pays much attention to him here unless they wanna "clown him".  He's a coward and a massive liberal wanna-be biased troll hack.  He is THE OFFICIAL FS kicking rock.

Let's see, think."Bigfuss",  then take away all the balls, knowledge, credibility and manhood.  :lol:

Basically. I have this bitch on ignore. Wish i didn't have to see any threads he started either. Can we work that in?

:thumb:

• Like 1