Check your account email address ×

Debate thread

BOHICA

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh...I think I like where this is going.  :lol:

Fuck cash. Nude wife pic for the loser.... and his can even be minus the face... so long as a sneaker is on her left foot.

But he won't. He isn't confident enough...

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Snake said:

I told you I'd bet you, but not for any chump $500. You know the bet....

Let's bet little feller.... I'll show you what was under the Christmas tree last year... :lol:20161010_141221.png

No offense Union Boy - I'm sure your wife's a beautiful woman - but I have no desire to view her private photos.  Does she know you're on the forum using her photos as betting collateral?  :snack:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No offense Union Boy - I'm sure your wife's a beautiful woman - but I have no desire to view her private photos.  Does she know you're on the forum using her photos as betting collateral?  :snack:

Whatta chicken shit.

Bet you'd have to peel the 5 100s from around your balls sitting comfortably in her purse.

Go Hillary. lol:l

Does she know know? She picked the pic! :lol: She has confidence!

Edited by Snake
  • Like 1

Just now, Snake said:

Whatta chicken shit.

Bet you'd have to peel the 5 100s from around your balls sitting comfortably in her purse.

Go Hillary. lol:l

:lol: You're out peddling her pics without her knowledge......that's cool Moe :lmao: 

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Money is no issue Moe :bc:  You're a perfect Rump Pumper :lol: 

Why are you so nervous about Hillary not winning. It's a sure thing!

Little picture taking might spice things up for you!

Edited by Snake

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Why are you so nervous about Hillary not winning. It's a sure thing!

Little picture taking might spice things up for you!

:lol: $500?  

Plenty of Spice Moe.....looks like you're the one who needs it.......surfing the Internet looking for pics of other men's wives......while secretly peddling your own... :lol:. You're a Creeper like Dump :snack:

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: $500?  

Plenty of Spice Moe.....looks like you're the one who needs it.......surfing the Internet looking for pics of other men's wives......while secretly peddling your own... :lol:. You're a Creeper like Dump :snack:

Mommy says no... fine... I get it...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Sometimes it's not what you win it is what you lose. 

:lol:

So you're using your wife's private pics as betting collateral without her knowledge......remind the class what you're losing...??  

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So you're using your wife's private pics as betting collateral without her knowledge......remind the class what you're losing...??  

I told you she picked the picture.

I'm sorry your love life is so uptight. You need to live a little. 

Bet you only wipe up after with white towels :zzz:

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

CNN Poll:  Clinton won debate by a landslide.  Nothing more to see here.  

:lmao:

I hadn't even watched the debate yet and I knew CNN was full of shit. And after watching, :lol: wow I didn't realize how full of shit they are.  Trump made her look like the fool she is.  Like how bad Snowbeavis looks on here bad 

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao:

I think that morning show "The View" does a real nice job of delivering news also.  I take stock advice from them.  :lol:

3 hours ago, Sludgey said:

I guess at least six news outlets cancelled their debate polls for some reason....

I wonder why............  

Pour Snowbeavis 

2 hours ago, Sludgey said:

Your wife does. Not you. Plus nobody trusts you because you're full of shit

I tried to make a bet with Snowbeavis on the old site about pull start coming on my sled standard, but he's to much of a pussy 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

snowbeavis wouldn't touch my bet. 

:snack:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Sometimes it's not what you win it is what you lose. 

I can bet how that conversation would go. "Hey babe, I made a bet on the internet with some guy. If I win he has to send me a pic of his wife naked. If he wins I have to send him a pic of you naked. Well, I lost so you need to get naked"... :lol:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I can bet how that conversation would go. "Hey babe, I made a bet on the internet with some guy. If I win he has to send me a pic of his wife naked. If he wins I have to send him a pic of you naked. Well, I lost so you need to get naked"... :lol:

What's the bet?

I bet Trump was gonna win the election.  Never mind he is down in the polls.:lol:

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

She um... already was naked.

What do you do for excitement.... stick pencils up your dick?

What a bunch of sexually repressed fags here.... 

Edited by Snake

Just now, Snake said:

She um... already was naked.

What do you do for excitement.... stick pencils up your dick?

What a bunch of sexually repressed fags here.... 

Yeah well I dont pass out naked pics of my wife. not because I give a shit but she really wouldnt like that and I really dont feel like getting stabbed in my sleep. :lol:

If youd like to compare bed post notches we can bet on that. But im pretty sure the wife isnt going to give me any pics for that bet either... :lol:

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah well I dont pass out naked pics of my wife. not because I give a shit but she really wouldnt like that and I really dont feel like getting stabbed in my sleep. :lol:

If youd like to compare bed post notches we can bet on that. But im pretty sure the wife isnt going to give me any pics for that bet either... :lol:

:lmao: Not laughing at you just the nature of where this conversation is going.  

Edited by Highmark