Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

chicken breast and spinach sauteed up in sherry wine, garlic, salt and pepper and some butter added right at the end to give the sauce some cling.  Delish esp the spinach-  might have been a bit heavy on the garlic.  If the wife was here she prob would have complained

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Baked ham, mashed potatoes and maple roasted carrots.  

@Zambroski  is probably having a bowl of Lucky Charms for dinner :lol:

Actually, we finally cracked open a smoked turkey we got for Christmas.  Mmmmmm.....

I did have some Cocoa Puffs for lunch tho....

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Steak, and @Zambroski is probably tickling somebody’s lucky charms behind Culver’s.:lol:

FUCK CULVERS!!!!

:lmao:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Homemade steak and cheese subs with fries

Why don't you spend some of that food money on paving that fukken quarry-road you call a driveway??? 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Because then faggots like you may drive down it.

How long have you lived there?

Did you build that house, or bought it used? 

I don't know about anybody else, but I have no reason to drive down that FUCKSTICK DRIVEWAY, faggot. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

How long have you lived there?

Did you build that house, or bought it used? 

I don't know about anybody else, but I have no reason to drive down that FUCKSTICK DRIVEWAY, faggot. 

Bought it used. Driveway does scare some faggots , Sorry about that. Hope you were shaking too much looking down it.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Bought it used. Driveway does scare some faggots , Sorry about that. Hope you were shaking too much looking down it.

How long you been there?

Why would I drive down that shit road? 

I got a 4 WD, you faggot, try again. You know that anyway, you sneak bastard. 

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yeah don't you drive one of those little cunty trucks that's named after a coke addicted stripper or something? What is it a Siera or a Tabitha or something

Yeah, that's it faggot. As if you didn't know. Fat bastid liar, keep up the facade. 

29 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Leftover gook food from New year last night. Making homemade ham and pea soup for tonight with cornbread! It's going to be more like a stew, with other vegetables and spices. :yum:

The mother inlaw is going to make a batch of pea soup with some of the leftover ham from yesterday :thumb:

10 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Im done. And CFK Im sorry I polluted this thread that I know you enjoy. Feel free to delete any my posts in it.

No worries Steve :bc:   

• Like 1