Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner????

ckf

28 minutes ago, ckf said:

Beacon and eggs.

Breakfast for dinner ... makes me think we'll have to do that one evening this weekend :thumb:

I threw a pot roast on the smoker for a couple hours earlier today and now it's in the crockpot waiting for it to finish it off.  Baked taters and some corn to go with it. Not quite sure why I decided to do that, when we'll have a huge meal tomorrow.  Oh well!!

• Like 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ordered a large Greek pizza last night and they made an XL so leftover pizza with a couple pounds of wings I cooked tonight.

What's on a Greek Pizza? 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

What's on a Greek Pizza? 

They put green and black olives, feta cheese with the mozza, I think it's basil spice sprinkled on, I add pepperoni and after its cooked they cover it with tomato slices. I like it for a change once in awhile.

Just now, HSR said:

They put green and black olives, feta cheese with the mozza, I think it's basil spice sprinkled on, I add pepperoni and after its cooked they cover it with tomato slices. I like it for a change once in awhile.

Oh for sure, and that sounds good,..Is it a white/garlic pizza or traditional with tomato sauce?

Just now, Jerry 976 said:

There's several versions if you google it, we always had spinach, fetta cheese sun dried tomatoes and a garlic oil for the sauce.

Greek pizza with feta

Yep, that's what we would consider a "Greek pizza"  here but it would have a garlic butter sauce rather than a tomato sauce..But that's why I asked, a lot of different interpretations when it comes to pizzas based on the region you're from

• Like 3

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Yep, that's what we would consider a "Greek pizza"  here but it would have a garlic butter sauce rather than a tomato sauce..But that's why I asked, a lot of different interpretations when it comes to pizzas based on the region you're from

Some call a Gyro pizza a Greek pizza too.

• Like 2