Check your account email address ×

Retire Already Mitch

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

He should step down due to his health. It sucks for sure and if anyone has had or currently has a family member or a friend going through this should sympathize with his situation.

9_9

You are such a fucking idiot. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Not the same dumbass.

Fetterman had a fucking stroke on the campaign trail and then had to be hospitalized for “mental issues” and clearly he is still compromised. Leave it to a stupid old fucking hack to play politics with someones health.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He should step down due to his health. It sucks for sure and if anyone has had or currently has a family member or a friend going through this should sympathize with his situation.

I'm sure once he starts trying to shake hands with invisible people someone will talk him into stepping down. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Let’s play the republicans card here…..I hope he dies.

That better?

Fuckin idiots.

You really believe they give two shits if you die? Jesus,  you’re delusional. 

Here is what I find funny Mitch freezes giving a speech and taking questions but Feinstein is so bad they don't let her talk with other senators at this point and has to be handled 24/7.  When was the last time Joe had press conference and fielded questions? But lefties want to clutch their pearls over Mitch? Hey I am all for Mitch going to sunny acres retirement village but he is about 4th or 5th from the front of the line.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Let’s play the republicans card here…..I hope he dies.

That better?

Fuckin idiots.

Still waiting on your opinion re: Feinstein ... what say you?  Or is the idea of old politicians who are clearly past their prime, and telling them to step down, only a Republican thing for you?  I think we already know your answer, but why don't you eliminate our doubts.

• Like 2

He can't retire yet...he should however give up the gavel.  With a Dem gov he would appoint a dem to the senate. He should sit on the sidelines as an invisible member until the next election.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I think most of the country is, despite what their media is telling us.

Sick of them yes

Lazy , yes. So they dont bother looking at anyone and walt in on election day and check off the only name they know

• Like 1