Check your account email address ×

Retire Already Mitch

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I can sympathize and relate with Mitch....If I down a frozen coke real fast....I kinda act the same way . :dunno:

Stop defending old fucks simply because you're an old fuck. What happened to him is yet another pitiful reminder that we have too many fucking dinosaurs in government desperately clinging to power. They all have people enabling them and propping them up...See Dr. Jill Biden for example. She running around the country giving speeches on mental health while her husband is a walking mush brain

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Stop defending old fucks simply because you're an old fuck. What happened to him is yet another pitiful reminder that we have too many fucking dinosaurs in government desperately clinging to power. They all have people enabling them and propping them up...See Dr. Jill Biden for example. She running around the country giving speeches on mental health while her husband is a walking mush brain

Jeez settle down guy he’s cracking a joke.  :lol: no one is disagreeing 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Feinstein is much worse on that level. Powers that be inside the Democrat party are in a war over her seat. The same side ( graded on a bell curve) wants to have the governor appoint a woman of their choosing that is in the CA legislature. The other side is Pelosi and Schiff trying to keep the seat warm as it is to get Schiff a leg up in the up coming election and they are willing to use the last few years of Feinstein life no matter how embarrassing or unfair it is to a sickly 90 year old woman.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Feinstein is much worse on that level. Powers that be inside the Democrat party are in a war over her seat. The same side ( graded on a bell curve) wants to have the governor appoint a woman of their choosing that is in the CA legislature. The other side is Pelosi and Schiff trying to keep the seat warm as it is to get Schiff a leg up in the up coming election and they are willing to use the last few years of Feinstein life no matter how embarrassing or unfair it is to a sickly 90 year old woman.

They did the same with RBG

So all you think Mitch is too old, yet he is the exact same age that Trump the last time he was elected.  Ie, you are implying Trump is too old.  Pretty sure somehow there will be some idiot exception as that would make sense.

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jeez settle down guy he’s cracking a joke.  :lol: no one is disagreeing 

Don't you tell me what to do!!!!  jk:lol:  :bc: 

Old fucks need to go man. 90 year old in congress??? That bitch should retired 2+ decades ago  SMH

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

More proof that all those people don't give two shits about us the people, just their seat and their party

29 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So all you think Mitch is too old, yet he is the exact same age that Trump the last time he was elected.  Ie, you are implying Trump is too old.  Pretty sure somehow there will be some idiot exception as that would make sense.

Given McConnell's mental state, his age is irrelevant.  Much like Fetterman, neither of them have the mental capacity to serve their roles.  McConnell could be 10 years younger, or older, doesn't matter .... it's his current mental state that is the cause for concern. 

EDIT:  And yes, I do agree anyone over 70 should be gone and/or prohibited from public office

Edited by Bontz
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Let me know when Trump has episodes like the ones Mitch has been experiencing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

there is no crisis

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

My Father dies two years ago at the age of 95.  Two weeks before he died he drove his own car and ran his senior hockey league 3 days a week.  Many of my Fathers friends were high functioning into their late 80s and a few in their mid to late 90s.  It is not the number so much as it is the rate of deterioration of ones mental abilities. My dads closest friend from boy hood till his death ended up spending his last few year fighting Alzheimer's.  Not everyone is the same.  My mother died about a week shy of 90 and Her condition reminds very much of or current president.  At 80 she became easily confused and it progressed from there over the next 10 years. She was an RN who worked in an emergency room for much of her career and then managed a nursing facility for the last 15 years of her career. It was tough to see her slip away. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Anyone over 70 shouldn’t be allowed to run for office of anything outside of nursing home activities 

One my favorite of my Dad's friends was little french guy named Pepe. He was successful business man in his working career and heavily involved in the community at one point holding a seat on a town council. At 90 he played both hockey and Tennis multiple times a week and volunteered to be an alter boy at his church when they ran short. Not a day that I knew him would I call him mentally diminished. He lived to be 98 and as I my dad put it he just didn't come down for breakfast one morning. 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

One my favorite of my Dad's friends was little french guy named Pepe. He was successful business man in his working career and heavily involved in the community at one point holding a seat on a town council. At 90 he played both hockey and Tennis multiple times a week and volunteered to be an alter boy at his church when they ran short. Not a day that I knew him would I call him mentally diminished. He lived to be 98 and as I my dad put it he just didn't come down for breakfast one morning. 

That’s amazing and we all can all hope to live that well into the 90’s. Not everyone can and like already stated people can easily take a turn once they get into their advanced years. People supposedly working for us common folk and in the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s just seems absurd to me. Spend time with your family and friends….enjoy life etc

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

That’s amazing and we all can all hope to live that well into the 90’s. Not everyone can and like already stated people can easily take a turn once they get into their advanced years. People supposedly working for us common folk and in the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s just seems absurd to me. Spend time with your family and friends….enjoy life etc

I think what Reagan did should be the benchmark. When it becomes obvious that you have dementia or Alzheimer's or just get shaky it is time to retire from public life and go golfing or whatever. That means that you don't get hounded by the press or asked questions of state anymore. I think George Bush did well with this and so did Carter. I think Feinstein's family should be ashamed. Yes I have never been in political alignment with Diane but she was a powerful force in politics for a long time and does not deserve her current treatment. I can see Mitch not running again and maybe taking a knee early if he so chooses but the way the media is flailing about gleefully planning his resignation is despicable.

• Like 2

I agree, these mentally incapacitated politcians should not be making decisions for their constiuents.  This happened during their tenure.  But, damn in the case of fetterman, democrats voted him in, even knowing his mental state.  Both parties need to agree, but one will continue to hold the other to a higher standard.  Alinsky rules for dems

13 hours ago, Skidooski said:

it is absurd

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

What the hell motivates these people to cling on like this? It's not like being a politician is fun..

Their staff and clingers on motivate them.  They're a business, a brand that sells influence.  Its worth a shit ton of $ and they'll hold onto it to the bitter end.

20 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Wow .... Certainly glad you caught on to my sarcastic joke..Dumbski:lol:

Anyone showing signs of cognitive disorder.... Should be shown the door immediately.

And that leaves Trump out, absolutely nothing wrong with him He's sharp as a tack.  It can also happen to younger people ...ei Fetterman.

Trump is scrutinized by the media and any evidence of him slipping will be brought to the forefront very quickly.... Hell they were claiming he had Parkinson's when he walked cautiously down a wet ramp. If he had the gaffes, tumbles and mumblings of Biden he would have been long removed from the office.

The guy is funny as shit in the vid.:lol:

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Their staff and clingers on motivate them.  They're a business, a brand that sells influence.  Its worth a shit ton of $ and they'll hold onto it to the bitter end.

Imo the staffers and lobbyists are the ones actually running the govt. Most of the elected officials are just a spokesperson especially the president. Getting rid of the lobbyists is a slippery slope though, nobody likes them when they're against what you believe in, but they're awfully nice to have around when they're on your side

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Wow .... Certainly glad you caught on to my sarcastic joke..Dumbski:lol:

Anyone showing signs of cognitive disorder.... Should be shown the door immediately.

And that leaves Trump out,

So you were only partially sarcastic then. I got that far ^^^^^ and stopped reading because I knew the rest was going to be bullshit :lol: 

Trump is too fucking old. You have your head so far up his ass it’s impossible for you to admit it. Pull out, take a deep breath and get a dose of hard reality for once.

Edited by Skidooski