Check your account email address ×

Lizzo The Beast

On 8/27/2023 at 12:48 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

JFC…..

IMG_1767.thumb.jpeg.a6ab8bd38d3eef90f0a8ab1f6ae1898e.jpegIMG_1766.thumb.jpeg.e28ce042de17d489ef662e7130ad3501.jpeg

What's most disturbing is her wearing some sort of thong because there ain't no way that she can wipe that ass clean after taking a cow sized dump no matter how much Charmin she uses.:shitstorm:

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

What's most disturbing is her wearing some sort of thong because there ain't no way that she can wipe that ass clean after taking a cow sized dump no matter how much Charmin she uses.:shitstorm:

:puke:

She's also being sued by her (former) crew for sexual harassment and discrimination.

Thank goodness the NFL got wind of it and dumped her for consideration for superbowl half-time.

:puke:

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2023/08/12/report-nfl-drops-lizzo-from-consideration-for-super-bowl-halftime-show/

1 hour ago, Anler said:

She woulda had to pay for 2 seats on a regular flight so may as well get a private jet!

She'd have to visit Abdul the tent maker to cover that body up too.

3 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

this is something i always wonder and then sorta puke in my own mouth about. watch these fat beasts, then look at the arms. thaey cant reach the crack, (front or rear). do they use a brush? bidet? ?????? most likely they dont do a good job and it would be like going through the seven gates of hell. big fat pigs, (male and female) disgust me. and this being a sledding site i know i havent offended anyone here, for we're all built like greek gods. lol. who am i kidding, if i offended, 'jimmy crack corn' ha

13 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

this is something i always wonder and then sorta puke in my own mouth about. watch these fat beasts, then look at the arms. thaey cant reach the crack, (front or rear). do they use a brush? bidet? ?????? most likely they dont do a good job and it would be like going through the seven gates of hell. big fat pigs, (male and female) disgust me. and this being a sledding site i know i havent offended anyone here, for we're all built like greek gods. lol. who am i kidding, if i offended, 'jimmy crack corn' ha

I'm thinking a pressure washer might be in order or roll her thru a car wash with an under carriage option.

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1