Check your account email address ×

new cat big bore ...

13 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

easily duped... 

I heard that after 5 minutes the crowd split up. 55% went over to the Doo area and 40% moved on to the Poo area. At this point Textron brought out their Bugatti and McLaren signs. Resulting in 5% remaining. So much for big crowds

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tripleflipper said:

I heard that after 5 minutes the crowd split up. 55% went over to the Doo area and 40% moved on to the Poo area. At this point Textron brought out their Bugatti and McLaren signs. Resulting in 5% remaining. So much for big crowds

there should have been a big crowd... first interesting things they've brought out in a decade. 

4 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

Last year's crowd stuck around for the entire presentation.  It took me quite a while to get over to the Catalysts, the crowd was massive.

This year, smaller crowd, but they seemed to stick around, from what I could tell.  I was near the front this year, a couple rows back from Roger S, and never looked back until it was over.

Playing Trivia with the Ski Doo folks didn't look interesting, but there were quite a few people there.  Next year, I'd like to see some of the Polaris presentations - had a great talk with the ATV guys over there this year.

8 hours ago, p51mstg said:

Last year's crowd stuck around for the entire presentation.  It took me quite a while to get over to the Catalysts, the crowd was massive.

This year, smaller crowd, but they seemed to stick around, from what I could tell.  I was near the front this year, a couple rows back from Roger S, and never looked back until it was over.

Playing Trivia with the Ski Doo folks didn't look interesting, but there were quite a few people there.  Next year, I'd like to see some of the Polaris presentations - had a great talk with the ATV guys over there this year.

We joined the Crowd briefly just after the announcement, but went and looked at CKX helmets instead while we waited for the crowd to clear out a bit. We walked back over about 45 minutes later and there was still a considerable crowd, but we were able to get to the stage and eventually take our turn sitting on the sleds too. 

I did not attend last year though.

• Like 2

On 10/2/2023 at 4:35 PM, awful knawful said:

They've used the same procross chassis for 12 years ffs.

in name only.. No way the 2012 was or is even close to the 2022..  The other brands do the same shit(updates) they just change the name and market the shit out of the "new" chassis.. The procross had MANY changes > they just weren't marketed or talked about nearly enough like other brands do or have.. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jonlafon1 said:

in name only.. No way the 2012 was or is even close to the 2022..  The other brands do the same shit(updates) they just change the name and market the shit out of the "new" chassis.. The procross had MANY changes > they just weren't marketed or talked about nearly enough like other brands do or have.. 

the Procross is the 1992-2012 Ford Crown Victoria... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, jonlafon1 said:

The problem is all those updates were done to a chassis that even in 2012 felt old.  Don't get me wrong.  Great sled for a kid or a wife, but I'd much rather ride something else myself.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

Stop it with that, no positive ProCross comments are allowed on any forum as long as cockhaven, crnr2cock and tripplefaggot are around.

you don't even own an Arctic Cat, let alone a Procross Stinki-copy/paste... :roflcrying: 

this is one of the best Procross made, and I prefer riding my 2010's to it all day long.  

IMG_20230502_115103897_HDR.jpg

2 hours ago, stinkipinki said:

Stop it with that, no positive ProCross comments are allowed on any forum as long as cockhaven, crnr2cock and tripplefaggot are around.

Ok there finger up the stinki ass, very few care about the early 2000 Cat tech

Edited by Tripleflipper

On 10/16/2023 at 2:06 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

you don't even own an Arctic Cat, let alone a Procross Stinki-copy/paste... :roflcrying: 

this is one of the best Procross made, and I prefer riding my 2010's to it all day long.  

IMG_20230502_115103897_HDR.jpg

Gimme 15 miles on that. I bet it won’t make it 12 

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

should easily do 30 miles with a new engine

so we'll plan a 26 mile route... :bc:

don’t ride it anywhere. Let’s have a run off. Fresh rxc vs cattle ass. Only advantage is the cattle ass will be run on a hose to cheat first stage of brake in. Which on will make it?? 

10 hours ago, Not greg b said:

don’t ride it anywhere. Let’s have a run off. Fresh rxc vs cattle ass. Only advantage is the cattle ass will be run on a hose to cheat first stage of brake in. Which on will make it?? 

Sno Pro 500 

10 hours ago, Palu49 said:

Is that the building that drove arctic cat into the hands of textron?

No.  Cat renovated a building in the trendy North Loop that was on a 10 year lease.  

That is how the spend about the last 40 mil or so they had to cash.

They weren't even there a year.

Fricken criminal how that CEO wasted money there.

image.thumb.png.a88e64c853991afb21e336f13cf055ff.png

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

No.  Cat renovated a building in the trendy North Loop that was on a 10 year lease.  

A CEO reports to a board of directors. It’s not like one guy is responsible for the company going to shit. Other people at that Cat voted to do that.

14 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Some of my pics of the inside (the bar is/was under the neon sign):20170228_191305.thumb.jpg.712b7243a9b535d9139169bc881813ea.jpg

20170228_192922.thumb.jpg.68bb47afb257b719b4b390899463939d.jpg

20170228_201500.thumb.jpg.47bac1a780f79e6083f0ff69e702524f.jpg

20170228_205334.thumb.jpg.e60a677f2ad322031c7d1d4de85208f2.jpg

@ZR6000RR knows everything that goes on at AC, I bet he has better pics..

This is the beginning of the mod flex (prowler pro)

20170228_183223.thumb.jpg.2229bdcb1d59312126c817f630fc01c2.jpg

Edited by krom
  • Like 1