Check your account email address ×

new cat big bore ...

5 hours ago, krom said:

Some of my pics of the inside (the bar is/was under the neon sign):20170228_191305.thumb.jpg.712b7243a9b535d9139169bc881813ea.jpg

20170228_192922.thumb.jpg.68bb47afb257b719b4b390899463939d.jpg

20170228_201500.thumb.jpg.47bac1a780f79e6083f0ff69e702524f.jpg

20170228_205334.thumb.jpg.e60a677f2ad322031c7d1d4de85208f2.jpg

@ZR6000RR knows everything that goes on at AC, I bet he has better pics..

This is the beginning of the mod flex (prowler pro)

20170228_183223.thumb.jpg.2229bdcb1d59312126c817f630fc01c2.jpg

I don’t see renovating a building as being the final nail in the coffin for Cat. They were trying to attract skilled people to work for them. Many skilled people don’t want to live in the middle of nowhere. It simply boils down to Cat not changing the body work on their sled often enough to give the impression of things being new. Also, they didn’t fix long running problems with the Procross, used cheap parts and didn’t keep up with the times on the dirt side. They also focused way too much on racing.  The vast majority of snowmobilers don’t give two shits about racing. That marketing budget is better spent on dipshit influencers rather than racers. People would rather look at selfies of bro brahs on a mountain peak than some guy racing a sled in sno-x that has nothing to do with what is actually sold in the showroom. 

2 hours ago, AK440 said:

I don’t see renovating a building as being the final nail in the coffin for Cat. They were trying to attract skilled people to work for them. Many skilled people don’t want to live in the middle of nowhere. It simply boils down to Cat not changing the body work on their sled often enough to give the impression of things being new. Also, they didn’t fix long running problems with the Procross, used cheap parts and didn’t keep up with the times on the dirt side. They also focused way too much on racing.  The vast majority of snowmobilers don’t give two shits about racing. That marketing budget is better spent on dipshit influencers rather than racers. People would rather look at selfies of bro brahs on a mountain peak than some guy racing a sled in sno-x that has nothing to do with what is actually sold in the showroom. 

Cat was already right down the road from there. They were tanking and blew a bunch on money to move into down town shittapolis from Plymouth for no good reason at all. They were in it for less than a year and only had 60 employees working there. A building that big was not needed before and after. 

Edited by Not greg b
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Cat was already right down the road from there. They were tanking and blew a bunch on money to move into down town shittapolis from Plymouth for no good reason at all. They were in it for less than a year and only had 60 employees working there. A building that big was not needed before and after. 

Again, they wanted to attract and retain talented people. A building didn’t put them under. The lack of innovation and quality control did. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Again, they wanted to attract and retain talented people. A building didn’t put them under. The lack of innovation and quality control did. 

When you burn up the last of the cash reserves on a leased building and a remodel vs. R&D for innovation, yeah...

The building certainly didn't help.

No one in the North Loop gives 2 shits of Cat, Polaris, Yamaha, or Ski-Doo would have their world headquarters.

Not a single damn one.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

When you burn up the last of the cash reserves on a leased building and a remodel vs. R&D for innovation, yeah...

The building certainly didn't help.

No one in the North Loop gives 2 shits of Cat, Polaris, Yamaha, or Ski-Doo would have their world headquarters.

Not a single damn one.

Let's go back to 1981 maybe.  You stupid fuckers? 

18 hours ago, AK440 said:

you trying to prove you know less than jimwit??  If so you are doing an awful good job

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I'll condense this:

They burned the last of their cash reserves on a leased building in the North Loop, where no one cares about snowmobiles, ATV's, or SxS.

That should have gone to R&D.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'll condense this:

They burned the last of their cash reserves on a leased building in the North Loop, where no one cares about snowmobiles, ATV's, or SxS.

That should have gone to R&D.

Exactly, they should have been releasing the catalyst, and 858 at that show.  They blew more money in one year on the unused "HQ" than they did on R&D in the prior 5 years combined

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, krom said:

Exactly, they should have been releasing the catalyst, and 858 at that show.  They blew more money in one year on the unused "HQ" than they did on R&D in the prior 5 years combined

4 seater Wildcat XX, market competitive ATV's, what you listed, promote the newly acquired Motorfist brand, factory improvement, etc.

Edited by racinfarmer

9 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

If we want back to 1981 we could change Cats history and make them more competitive and a market leader instead of the slow pathetic follower they have become

3 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

4 seater Wildcat XX, market competitive ATV's, what you listed, promote the newly acquired Motorfist brand, factory improvement, etc.

4 seat XX was already developed, with a timeline to release it, they had one at the show. Textron killed the project, after letting them sit outside for a few years crushed them.  XX turbo, and 4XX turbo had a time line to release as well.  I was told they fired the guys workign on the turbo stuff, but fortune prob knows more

Just a bunch of Monday morning quarterbacks. You are the same group that then gets all in a tizzy that they fired the old guard. Hmmm….. something isn’t adding up here 🤔 

8 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Go back to fondling the farmer’s horse along your favorite groomed trail. 

4B9EFF29-53CC-4776-A325-EC0DE7E01A53.jpeg

Pretty sure awful and internet JESUS play that game. Deepthroat and the other dipshits like to watch.

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Explains why you liked the pic so much you made it show up twice.  Fucking queerbag.

Dickhaven you know you want to gobble that horsecock. :lipstick1:

3 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Dickhaven you know you want to gobble that horsecock. :lipstick1:

That is his Breakfast, lunch and supper. I assume. I don't  respond to that horse cock sucking fucktard. I know it is killing him. 

56 minutes ago, krom said:

Right on time with the gay shit, as usual.

Never said you were gay. Just that you are all into it. Or seem to since you  bring up gay all the fucking time there internet jESUS.

10 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Never said you were gay. Just that you are all into it. Or seem to since you  bring up gay all the fucking time there internet jESUS.

I'm going to point this out, only because you are the only one here who is so fucking stupid, you don't understand it.

Me pointing out the fact that you are always talking about gay shit, and bringing up gay shit, because obliviously its the only thing you think about known as a Freudian slip (link because you aren't smart enough to know what it is) also since there is no chance you know anything about Shakespeare, The_lady_doth_protest_too_much

Is the opposite of me bring up gay shit. 

Edited by krom

Just now, krom said:

I'm going to point this out, only because you are the only one here who is so fucking stupid, you don't understand it.

Me pointing out the fact that you are always talking about gay shit, and bringing up gay shit (because obliviously its the only thing you think about Freudian_slip )

You pointing out anything is oxymoronic in itself. Fucktard!

On 10/21/2023 at 10:49 PM, AK440 said:

Plymouth area is the biggest growing area in the twin cities metro for the last 10+ years. if having a work location there didn’t attract talent nothing will. Polaris is on the west side of Plymouth and has no problem getting people. The building owners made out like bandits from cat’s stupidity. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, krom said:

Speaking of fucktard, the word is oxymoron, and you don't even know what it means, or how to use it..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxymoron

Its fun getting internet jESUS all worked up. At least we all know you can google and know how to spell check. Oxymoronic fuck! Did not even have to spell check it. It knew who I was talking about.