Check your account email address ×

Why would I participate in a debate?!

Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Try harder troll  :lol: More emojis and more word salad might make you feel better but it's not doing anything for the lame narrative you're trying to craft which is exactly what trolls do. Only thing they are good for! 

:lol: Poor Fluffski.  You try way too hard with your assumptions :lmao:  

Here, will this stop your bleeding, Drama Queen?

@ckf - I apologize for calling you a POS the other night.  My disdain for your lackey and how he operates, and your quick defense of him, led to that comment and it was uncalled for.  You and I have had a pretty cordial exchange over the years, even when there's been differences of opinion, and I appreciate that you keep a level head better than your lackey.  If this helps, great ... if not, that's fine too.

If this doesn't stop Drama Queen's bleeding, that's OK too ... I know it's kind of hard to expect cunts not to bleed.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Here, will this stop your bleeding, Drama Queen?

@ckf - I apologize for calling you a POS the other night.  My disdain for your lackey and how he operates, and your quick defense of him, led to that comment and it was uncalled for.  You and I have had a pretty cordial exchange over the years, even when there's been differences of opinion, and I appreciate that you keep a level head better than your lackey.  If this helps, great ... if not, that's fine too.

If this doesn't stop Drama Queen's bleeding, that's OK too ... I know it's kind of hard to expect cunts not to bleed.

Apologies aren't needed. Especially with that delivery. 

Just now, Snake said:

Regardless, are you seeing a common theme emerging?

I get it, he rubs some here the wrong way. SR rubs some people the wrong way. MC and AC the same thing. And let's be honest, you aren't always the easiest to get along with.

Look Moe, I understand what you are saying, but at the same time you are asking me to remove him from the admin team because he doesn't deserve the same freedoms that I give each and every one of you. What would that solve?

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Woolie's disregard for site rules?

No! We are overlooking that and focusing on you being a “mod” that participates in the forum like anyone else does!!!!  :lol::suicide:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

I get it, he rubs some here the wrong way. SR rubs some people the wrong way. MC and AC the same thing. And let's be honest, you aren't always the easiest to get along with.

Look Moe, I understand what you are saying, but at the same time you are asking me to remove him from the admin team because he doesn't deserve the same freedoms that I give each and every one of you. What would that solve?

If it stops the bleeding on here and makes guys follow the site rules by all means go for it :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

No! We are overlooking that and focusing on you being a “mod” that participates in the forum like anyone else does!!!!  :lol::suicide:

You take that common sense and get da fuck outta here!!!!!! Get on board or will be pegged as being against the clique!!!!! :lol::bc:  YOUR NAMES NEXT!!!!!!!!

Just now, Skidooski said:

You ever seen so many grown ass men complain for 20+ pages like this 🤣

I dunno ... but I bet if you mention a mass shooting and US gun culture it will go another 20+ pages!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

I dunno ... but I bet if you mention a mass shooting and US gun culture it will go another 20+ pages!!

14 year olds serving!!!!!  🤣

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

If it stops the bleeding on here and makes guys follow the site rules by all means go for it :bc: 

Do you think I want to keep track of the members registrations and other crap like that. I'll let you go if Snake wants to take on those duties. Then he would have to behave :lol:

35 minutes ago, ckf said:

Never had a problem with HSR until him Badger and Deephaven were having a passing match and I posted they needed to give it a break.  Since then in HSR's eyes I was defending Badger which I wasn't and then its went down hill since.

Just like he's blaming Bontz now for sharing his real name

Strange but so beit.:thumbsup:

Edited by Doug
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Hey I pay almost 7 cents a day to be here. I want my god damn moneys worth!

Pfffffft!!!!

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

My goodness, ladies!  Some "struggle bussing" going on in here.  Isn't this place supposed to be fun?

1832791861_SRTrump.thumb.png.e9d87f2a3690ed25d4613c1b4ad98c1a.png

What up my man?!

43 minutes ago, ckf said:

20 minutes ago, ckf said:

Do you think I want to keep track of the members registrations and other crap like that. I'll let you go if Snake wants to take on those duties. Then he would have to behave :lol:

If I was doing his job, I would have enough respect for you to see that I am a direct reflection on you and your site.

Gawd awful obvious he has no such compunctions.

Fact is, you have no issue trading a little free help for any common courtesy he could use to not shine the turd light in your face.

Your site, you do as you wish. At some point, though, you could stand to show loyalty to membership as well as your...... "moderators"....

• Like 1