Check your account email address ×

Why would I participate in a debate?!

Pete

Just now, Snake said:

At some point, though, you could stand to show loyalty to membership as well as your...... "moderators"....

By treating them equally?  Seems that is exactly what is happening.  The victims however want double standards.

I have a suggestion @ckf 

Close the f'ng CE (drama) Forum for a week. 

Maybe people will come back with a bit more appreciation for what they have here.  Might do some of these so called snowmobilers good to start discovering the rest of the snowmobile related site rather than Trump's multiple indictments... maybe a few of them would even go outside, get some fresh air and lose a few lbs. 

:hdchr:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

16 minutes ago, Doug said:

Never had a problem with HSR until him Badger and Deephaven were having a passing match and I posted they needed to give it a break.  Since then in HSR's eyes I was defending Badger which I wasn't and then its went down hill since.

Just like he's blaming Bontz now for sharing his real name

Strange but so beit.:thumbsup:

That's when things started for me, too.  He took offense to it like I was defending Badger and it's been absurdity ever since.  I look back at when I shared a case of beer with Steve (and Saya-Nick) back in 2014 at the AXYS preview ride and all I can do is shake my head.  Like you said, Doug ... it's strange, but so be it.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ckf said:

Do you think I want to keep track of the members registrations and other crap like that. I'll let you go if Snake wants to take on those duties. Then he would have to behave :lol:

Make Woolie a mod and keep Hall Monitor.:lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

By treating them equally?  Seems that is exactly what is happening.  The victims however want double standards.

As I said, it is not about that.

It is the disdain for cfk that douche bag shows by acting like the asshole he is, knowing is shows John in a bad light.

But I don't care either way. I just have always had a hard time with people who treat their friends that way. Wasn't raised that way and will never excuse it.

I guess being raised old school isn't anything that matters in these parts.... have at it.

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

That's when things started for me, too.  He took offense to it like I was defending Badger and it's been absurdity ever since.  I look back at when I shared a case of beer with Steve (and Saya-Nick) back in 2014 at the AXYS preview ride and all I can do is shake my head.  Like you said, Doug ... it's strange, but so be it.  

Screenshot_20230825-150656.png

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That’s always been the case on here :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

It is the disdain for cfk that douche bag shows by acting like the asshole he is, knowing is shows John in a bad light.

But I don't care either way. I just have always had a hard time with people who treat their friends that way. Wasn't raised that way and will never excuse it.

I guess being raised old school isn't anything that matters in these parts.... have at it.

Don’t flatter yourself :lol:  Deep was spot on :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Its amazing how these guys feelings prevent them from seeing it this way. I guess we need a " no low blow ( vaginas) rule" that doesn't apply to Woolie to make these guys happy. Some guys don't like losing at their own game I guess. 

Now the leader of the FS ninja turtles will express why the site sucks ,again.

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Its amazing how these guys feelings prevent them from seeing it this way. I guess we need a " no low blow ( vaginas) rule" that doesn't apply to Woolie to make these guys happy. Some guys don't like losing at their own game I guess. 

Now the leader of the FS ninja turtles will express why the site sucks ,again.

I use to say all the time - they hate me because I beat them at their own game.  Still do maybe have to bring that one back :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I use to say all the time - they hate me because I beat them at their own game.  Still do maybe have to bring that one back :lol: 

The only thing you beat is that little root between your legs, as you're reading the latest TDS tweet & anxiously getting ready to copy/paste it here.

23 minutes ago, Snake said:

If I was doing his job, I would have enough respect for you to see that I am a direct reflection on you and your site.

Gawd awful obvious he has no such compunctions.

Fact is, you have no issue trading a little free help for any common courtesy he could use to not shine the turd light in your face.

Your site, you do as you wish. At some point, though, you could stand to show loyalty to membership as well as your...... "moderators"....

Everyone is different, Moe. I don't doubt that you would act differently if you were a moderator here and I appreciate that. But the fact is that you don't want the job.  Nobody would if they were told that they have to post a certain way.  Why would they?

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

The only thing you beat is that little root between your legs, as you're reading the latest TDS tweet & anxiously getting ready to copy/paste it here.

What’s that saying…….every accusation is an admission…..:snack:  Rub one out bud :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he'll tell you who his buds are bud.  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

:lolz:

Nobody is listening either way. Nobody cares either way. But he never shuts up 😂 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Nobody is listening either way. Nobody cares either way. But he never shuts up 😂 

Fluffski - you’re just looking for attention.  That’s why you never leave the site.  It consumes you.

Your new logo :fluffy:  :lol: 

59 minutes ago, ckf said:

Everyone is different, Moe. I don't doubt that you would act differently if you were a moderator here and I appreciate that. But the fact is that you don't want the job.  Nobody would if they were told that they have to post a certain way.  Why would they?

Respect.

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Respect.

Like calling ckf a POS , that didn't seem to bother you one bit when Woolie did it :dunno: 

Is this the double standard that you keep mentioning or do you feel that it was uncalled for and not needed.

It's ok we already got your answer and see your selective outrage.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

But when Woolie or anyone else does it then it is ok.  Got it.  Double standard.  If you want someone to act a certain way towards you perhaps fix how you act towards them first.  And by you I mean anyone playing the victim card here.