Check your account email address ×

Why would I participate in a debate?!

Pete

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh…so now you admit that you were in fact referring to Woolie and trying goad him into a response…FFS you are one mealy mouthed douche.

I think that he was addressing Tony specifically because he mentioned his ex wife in an earlier post.  But it may have been about Mark. Everything always is...

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think that he was addressing Tony specifically because he mentioned his ex wife in an earlier post.  But it may have been about Mark. Everything always is...

Read his post again…”twice divorced” yet the other day he denied it was directed at Woolie…he’s a big boy and should just own his bullshit and this is coming from a guy that has been at odds with Mark for years. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

If a member is married or in a relationship the partner is considered "family" and is off limits also. The fact that a member is twice divorced in NO way insults any family members. I did not in any way even insult the past spouses which technically isn't against the rules anyway as they are no longer the members partner or family member even if the member may feel so in their heart. We can only consider what is family in the normally considered family and not what each member considers as their family.

This is just how I see things :bc: others may feel different.

I feel different about that just because I know that would set someone off. I've also been no Angel on here and get how some things can go a bit to far. I'm just not that person anymore

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh…so now you admit that you were in fact referring to Woolie and trying goad him into a response…FFS you are one mealy mouthed douche.

Not at all, just explaining how you guys are making up rules to suit yourselves and interpretating things how you want to. The name calling is a nice touch Jim, really gets that point across :thumbsup:

Again, Jim,  I didn't break any rules. So what is your issue here?

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Not at all, just explaining how you guys are making up rules to suit yourselves and interpretating things how you want to. The name calling is a nice touch Jim, really gets that point across :thumbsup:

Again, Jim,  I didn't break any rules. So what is your issue here?

If the shoe fits….

I didn’t say you broke the rules and I’m not making anything up but at least have the balls to admit that you were trying to bait the guy into a reaponse with your marriage comments or don’t…it’s clear that you can do no wrong.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I feel different about that just because I know that would set someone off. I've also been no Angel on here and get how some things can go a bit to far. I'm just not that person anymore

I can understand that :thumbsup: I also feel insinuating things like " you're white trash so what does that make your wife" to be classless and running a fine line but that got an OK from the guys on here so what can I do :dunno: I could power trip like I'm accused of daily but I don't. 

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

If a member is married or in a relationship the partner is considered "family" and is off limits also. The fact that a member is twice divorced in NO way insults any family members. I did not in any way even insult the past spouses which technically isn't against the rules anyway as they are no longer the members partner or family member even if the member may feel so in their heart. We can only consider what is family in the normally traditional sense of family and not what each member considers as their family.

Now I tagged you and John a couple weeks back where DH specifically mentioned another members wife having Aids and both of you said it was all A-ok. 

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Now I tagged you and John a couple weeks back where DH specifically mentioned another members wife having Aids and both of you said it was all A-ok. 

So if a member claims the vax gives you aids and the same member posts that his wife is vaxxed, no I don't feel that asking if their wife has aids in any way insults said wife. Maybe the member should share less details about his personal life also.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I can understand that :thumbsup: I also feel insinuating things like " you're white trash so what does that make your wife" to be classless and running a fine line but that got an OK from the guys on here so what can I do :dunno: I could power trip like I'm accused of daily but I don't. 

You can understand that ‘eh…the minute I started being more civil to Woolie and Moe you let your butthurt flow….carrying their water, being nice to guys that ran me off TBP, made fun of this, made fun of that…ect….

• Like 2

Just now, HSR said:

So if a member claims the vax gives you aids and the same member posts that his wife is vaxxed, no I don't feel that asking if their wife has aids in any way insults said wife. Maybe the member should share less details about his personal life also.

Talk about making up rules and double standards….you’re a clown.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn’t say you broke the rules 

Then please quit crying, all you have to offer is your opinion and we understand it clearly thanks :bc:

Just now, HSR said:

Then please quit crying, all you have to offer is your opinion and we understand it clearly thanks :bc:

Not crying at all....just wondering when you’ll own your words…wishful thinking apparently.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

No you're correct :bc:  

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I'll disagree with that, I consider that insulting a family member. We can agree to disagree on that one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I'll disagree with that, I consider that insulting a family member. We can agree to disagree on that one. 

If the member would have said your wife is infested with aids I would agree with you :bc: that's out of line 

31 minutes ago, HSR said:

If a member is married or in a relationship the partner is considered "family" and is off limits also. The fact that a member is twice divorced in NO way insults any family members. I did not in any way even insult the past spouses which technically isn't against the rules anyway as they are no longer the members partner or family member even if the member may feel so in their heart. We can only consider what is family in the normally traditional sense of family and not what each member considers as their family.

It makes you a complete piece of shit regardless of being a mod or not.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

If the member would have said your wife is infested with aids I would agree with you :bc: that's out of line 

Well he did insinuate that, just with different verbage..He left out the "infested" part, but other than that it's pretty much what he said word for word and it was only said to set him up which we all know that is DH's M-O

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Well he did insinuate that, just with different verbage..He left out the "infested" part, but other than that it's pretty much what he said word for word and it was only said to set him up which we all know that is DH's M-O

Just like Mark insinuated my wife is pure white trash.  Which do you feel is worse, honestly.

Badger called mine and DH wives dumb fucking cunts and never got banned :dunno:

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

That not what was said and you know that

The claim was I gave my wife aids.  To me I take that as you lost the argument when you can't attack me, so you go after the spouse, but others esp a pussy like yourself goes running for help when it's applied to you.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Just like Mark insinuated my wife is pure white trash.  Which do you feel is worse, honestly.

Both are completely out of line, also putting your name on here is, and attacking him on his past marriages..Your both my friends, I just don't like seeing my friends stoop to those lows, I like to think my friends are better than that, tempers flair and I get it, I've been there myself 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You can understand that ‘eh…the minute I started being more civil to Woolie and Moe you let your butthurt flow….carrying their water, being nice to guys that ran me off TBP, made fun of this, made fun of that…ect….

For some strange reason that seemed to really bother him.

Maybe we just just adobt a zero insults policy to make it easier for everyone to be on the same page :dunno:

In all honesty I am tired of babysitting what are supposed to be adults. I don't need the aggravation at this point in my life.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That not what was said and you know that

The claim was I gave my wife aids.  To me I take that as you lost the argument when you can't attack me, so you go after the spouse, but others esp a pussy like yourself goes running for help when it's applied to you.

If a member of my family chooses to be fully vaxxed and boosted what do you call them on a daily basis?No different if you were making racist remarks knowing a members family is of a different race. Zero respect and classless IMHO

1 minute ago, HSR said:

If a member of my family chooses to be fully vaxxed and boosted what do you call them on a daily basis?No different if you were making racist remarks knowing a members family is of a different race. Zero respect and classless IMHO

:lol:

What a fucking stretch.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Maybe we just just adobt a zero insults policy to make it easier for everyone to be on the same page :dunno:

In all honesty I am tired of babysitting what are supposed to be adults. I don't need the aggravation at this point in my life.

I’m not trying to aggravate you at all John…I’ll let it go.

• Like 1