Check your account email address ×

Twitter files

Pete

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You’re probably unaware of the restrictions he’s trying to put on employees so he can control the message.  Elon knows right wingers are dumb and easily gut-hooked. 

No question Elon is suppressing.  It’s the pendulum swinging.

Neal

Elon is the owner he can do whatever the hell he wants over there, just like over here or on FB. If you don't like it go buy your own site. I don't believe everybody has freedom of speech in their own home, if it was the case I would have been launched across the living room when I was a kid. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well down goes Fauci.

Well that settles it!

Completely agree with Elons opinions towards LGTBQ+ 

The left's level of don't give a fuck:

“I’m a big believer in calendar transparency,” Roth said in one message. “But I reached a certain point where my meetings became… very interesting.”

In response to a colleague who commented “Very Boring Business Meeting That Is Definitely Not About Trump ;)” Roth responded “Preeeeeeeetty much.”

“DEFINITELY NOT meeting with the FBI I SWEAR,” Roth wrote in another message.

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

The left's level of don't give a fuck:

“I’m a big believer in calendar transparency,” Roth said in one message. “But I reached a certain point where my meetings became… very interesting.”

In response to a colleague who commented “Very Boring Business Meeting That Is Definitely Not About Trump ;)” Roth responded “Preeeeeeeetty much.”

“DEFINITELY NOT meeting with the FBI I SWEAR,” Roth wrote in another message.

Exposing all these hard liberal activists are glorious.  Now we have to get to the meat of the matter and arrest the ones in the FBI, State Dept, and any other agency who were involved.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Exposing all these hard liberal activists are glorious.  Now we have to get to the meat of the matter and arrest the ones in the FBI, State Dept, and any other agency who were involved.

Never going to happen. Also, concentrating on this will only lead to the dems taking complete control again.

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Never going to happen. Also, concentrating on this will only lead to the dems taking complete control again.

The election denier narrative worked out well, I’m sure this will be another home run….

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

31 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The election denier narrative worked out well, I’m sure this will be another home run….

^^^^^^^^  In case anyone thought Mass Formation Psychoses wasn't real.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You still think Biden got 81 million?

Fucking dumb sheep.

I think he got 302 electors.

Even Hillary didn't stoop as low as Trump did and call a governor and beg for votes.

• Like 1

When you are in a bubble, or you need to perpetuate a bubble, you consciously ignore data that would pop your bubble. For example, people still think Trump colluded with Russia to steal an election despite reams of data showing the contrary. People still think that Hunter Biden’s laptop is a nothing burger and the mainstream news media still hasn’t reported on it. It’s amazing.

Today, Elon tweeted that and the left-wing reacted with predictable outrage.

My guess is this is a hint as to what is coming. It’s already clear that the US government worked closely with Twitter employees to turn Twitter into a mouthpiece for leftist causes and the Democratic Party. The “Twitter Files” are the receipts.

Is Elon doing this stuff to drive engagement to the platform? You bet. I would too if I were Elon.

As an aside, Musk is kind of an amazing guy, isn’t he? He has SpaceX, Tesla($TSLA), The Boring Company, and Twitter. He must be able to recruit some pretty top-notch people to work for him at those companies because it would be impossible to be CEO and “hands-on” at all of them at the same time. It might be fun to work in a corporate culture that is guided by Musk.

My bet is that Twitter will get bigger, and somehow enter the payments industry. Combining cutting-edge information with payments will be fun to watch.

Should people go to jail, especially former Twitter employees? I am not an attorney but law professor Jonathon Turley thinks the former employees of Twitter ought to be lawyering up. My guess is they have about as much chance to go to jail as Sam Bankman Fried. I’d love to see people like John Brennan charged since they intentionally mislead the American public as well. But, that would be a hard case to prove.

What is sort of amazing to me is the willingness of the sheep on the left to continue to blindly follow the narrative despite clear and transparent releases that show exactly what everyone has been up to.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

^^^^^^^^  In case anyone thought Mass Formation Psychoses wasn't real.

You're doing great: Canadian ideas that resonate really well with American voters. Don't change anything. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Snake said:

When you are in a bubble, or you need to perpetuate a bubble, you consciously ignore data that would pop your bubble. For example, people still think Trump colluded with Russia to steal an election despite reams of data showing the contrary. People still think that Hunter Biden’s laptop is a nothing burger and the mainstream news media still hasn’t reported on it. It’s amazing.

Today, Elon tweeted that and the left-wing reacted with predictable outrage.

My guess is this is a hint as to what is coming. It’s already clear that the US government worked closely with Twitter employees to turn Twitter into a mouthpiece for leftist causes and the Democratic Party. The “Twitter Files” are the receipts.

Is Elon doing this stuff to drive engagement to the platform? You bet. I would too if I were Elon.

As an aside, Musk is kind of an amazing guy, isn’t he? He has SpaceX, Tesla($TSLA), The Boring Company, and Twitter. He must be able to recruit some pretty top-notch people to work for him at those companies because it would be impossible to be CEO and “hands-on” at all of them at the same time. It might be fun to work in a corporate culture that is guided by Musk.

My bet is that Twitter will get bigger, and somehow enter the payments industry. Combining cutting-edge information with payments will be fun to watch.

Should people go to jail, especially former Twitter employees? I am not an attorney but law professor Jonathon Turley thinks the former employees of Twitter ought to be lawyering up. My guess is they have about as much chance to go to jail as Sam Bankman Fried. I’d love to see people like John Brennan charged since they intentionally mislead the American public as well. But, that would be a hard case to prove.

What is sort of amazing to me is the willingness of the sheep on the left to continue to blindly follow the narrative despite clear and transparent releases that show exactly what everyone has been up to.

You blindly follow Trump. So there's that.

:bc: