Check your account email address ×

Twitter files

Pete

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow…who knew Twitter was so powerful and influential..I guess this is really it.

Sorry, when government entities take steps to collude and censor free speech on the largest media platforms in the world, our government is out of control.  You don't see what kind of slippery slope that puts the country on?  How its only happening with leftists, liberals and Washington insiders?  And we wonder why so many dispute the results of the election?  Elon Musk should get a nobel prize as far as I'm concerned.  He won't because the Nobel committee is just a bunch of leftists now too.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Sorry, when government entities take steps to collude and censor free speech on the largest media platforms in the world, our government is out of control.  You don't see what kind of slippery slope that puts the country on?  How its only happening with leftists, liberals and Washington insiders?  And we wonder why so many dispute the results of the election?  Elon Musk should get a nobel prize as far as I'm concerned.  He won't because the Nobel committee is just a bunch of leftists now too.

All the while Facebook let Russia sway 2016 election in favor of Trump.

• Like 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

All the while Facebook let Russia sway 2016 election in favor of Trump.

With 160 grand worth of ads in an election that billions was spent on?  Yeahhhno.  I also think that Russia would have preferred Hillary anyways, since she could be bought.  

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The Nobel Prize means nothing these days…it’s sad.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

With 160 grand worth of ads in an election that billions was spent on?  Yeahhhno.  I also think that Russia would have preferred Hillary anyways, since she could be bought.  

My point was, I don't think Twitter or whatever social platform out there changed anyone's minds on how they wanted to vote. Trumps behavior was on display everyday because of him. Hell the guy had covid and couldn't even stay in the hospital while he was there and had to go for a lap to wave at his fans.

:lol:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Nobel Prize means nothing these days…it’s sad.

Like Times person of the year. Really means the opposite of what they want you to think it means 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

My point was, I don't think Twitter or whatever social platform out there changed anyone's minds on how they wanted to vote. Trumps behavior was on display everyday because of him. Hell the guy had covid and couldn't even stay in the hospital while he was there and had to go for a lap to wave at his fans.

Wait… you’re mad that trump didn’t stay in the hospital for a cold…..

TDS level 5 thousand 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

A recent poll suggests otherwise, that 1 in 7 voters would not have voted for Biden if they knew the laptop was real, if they even knew about the laptop at all.  I know what you're saying is the narrative in some circles, but this notion that people voted against Trump, even though more voted for him in all demographics, than they did in the first election, flies in the face of that.  Most importantly it gives legitimacy of why half the country did not trust the election results, and for good reason.  Government suppressing free and legitimate speech is illegal.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

A recent poll suggests otherwise, that 1 in 7 voters would not have voted for Biden if they knew the laptop was real, if they even knew about the laptop at all.  I know what you're saying is the narrative in some circles, but this notion that people voted against Trump, even though more voted for him in all demographics, than they did in the first election, flies in the face of that.  Most importantly it gives legitimacy of why half the country did not trust the election results, and for good reason.  Government suppressing free and legitimate speech is illegal.

Phteve thinks everyone is a mindless partisan hack like he is 

Just now, ACE said:

Phteve thinks everyone is a mindless partisan hack like he is 

Put away the hate for Trump, what they did was still illegal.  Watch how all the useful idiots in Hollyweird are trying to destroy Elon Musk now.

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Put away the hate for Trump, what they did was still illegal.  Watch how all the useful idiots in Hollyweird are trying to destroy Elon Musk now.

Well there’s lawsuits filed by state AG’s. Be interesting to see how this is interpreted. Government knows they were working in a grey area to get around the 1A 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You might have a leg to stand on if the mid term results were a runaway for the Republicans. Fact is that as long as Trumps in the picture, we can expect a Democrat as potus.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You might have a leg to stand on if the mid term results were a runaway for the Republicans. Fact is that as long as Trumps in the picture, we can expect a Democrat as potus.

Just once, I'd like to see you guys who hate Trump step back and look at this Twitter Files thing for what it is.  Why is the government involved in suppressing any form of free speech?  They don't own Twitter.  IDGAF about the 2020 election results - nothing can be done at this point to change the results.  The fact is, the left got caught ... and all the TDS'ers ignore that (even the ones who claim they're not liberals).

See the forest through the trees!!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Just once, I'd like to see you guys who hate Trump step back and look at this Twitter Files thing for what it is.  Why is the government involved in suppressing any form of free speech?  They don't own Twitter.  IDGAF about the 2020 election results - nothing can be done at this point to change the results.  The fact is, the left got caught ... and all the TDS'ers ignore that (even the ones who claim they're not liberals).

See the forest through the trees!!

I have more of a problem with Twitter letting the government do this, as I don't trust the government where anything is concerned and nothing surprises me.

• Gold Member

if roles were reversed and they found out twitter was censoring lefty speakers there wouldn't be a wallgreens left in the usa :lol:

look at the time and money wasted trying to get trump on something, anything , and they couldn't.

if the guy was 1/10th the crook the tdsers keep saying he is he would have been locked away long ago.

no matter what your politics, if you can't see or admit a huge double standard here you are 110 percent brainwashed, sorry.

no matter how 'centrist' and hipster you claim to be , mmaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn:news:

Edited by ZR800efi

13 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

if roles were reversed and they found out twitter was censoring lefty speakers there wouldn't be a wallgreens left in the usa :lol:

look at the time and money wasted trying to get trump on something, anything , and they couldn't.

if the guy was 1/10th the crook the tdsers keep saying he is he would have been locked away long ago.

no matter what your politics, if you can't see or admit a huge double standard here you are 110 percent brainwashed, sorry.

no matter how 'centrist' and hipster you claim to be , mmaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn:news:

The same will happen when the GOP takes over the house in January.  Lots of wasted money on investigations and nothing will come of them either.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The same will happen when the GOP takes over the house in January.  Lots of wasted money on investigations and nothing will come of them either.

we will see. sounds like theres alot there to me :dunno:

11 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

we will see. sounds like theres alot there to me :dunno:

Sure there is.

There was alot there for Durham too and nothings come of it yet. 

54 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Why has not the whole MSM been pursued for the exact same thing for the past 20 years?

If Twitter is/was slanted towards one party, can you imagine if CNN or FoxNews had a political slant? They’re both ‘fair and balanced,’ so that would never happen, just a hypothetical.

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, akvanden said:

If Twitter is/was slanted towards one party, can you imagine if CNN or FoxNews had a political slant? They’re both ‘fair and balanced,’ so that would never happen, just a hypothetical.

they get a pass. there opinion piece factories and most understand that going in unless you eat pudding with your hands.

this is supposed to be a town square 'for regular citizens and flat out banning /censoring/ deplatforming any descent in opinion is not the same as  a transparent bias tv network not hiding that they are.

36 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Twitter was getting orders from the fbi against a sitting president.  That is treason moron.

• Like 1