Check your account email address ×

Twitter files

Pete

42 minutes ago, akvanden said:

There's definitely something to see when it comes to contradictions. 

As far as Twitter, I find this to be about as explosive as CNN being a liberal news outlet that ignores liberal dirt and Foxnews being a conservative outlet that ignores conservative dirt. This just reinforces that idea that privately owned companies can report as they want. 

Maybe we could nationalize Twitter. Then things would be different.  

So enlighten me with how many times the federal government has gotten involved with the FBI shaping narratives, that turned out to be fucking bogus?  That is never ok, never.

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Fuckin baboon causing trouble.. 

Former President Donald Trump was banned from Twitter the day after former First Lady Michelle Obama and others demanded the company "permanently" remove him, according to the newest "Twitter Files" installment.

On Saturday, CEO Elon Musk and journalist Michael Shellenberger released the fourth batch of Twitter documents that show internal communications by the company’s executives between Jan. 6-8, 2021, including and shortly after the riot at the Capitol Building.

Among the files, Shellenberger reported "internal and external pressure," including from the former first lady, fell onto the company calling for Trump to be banned from using Twitter.

“We don’t tell private business what to do”

Buncha liars in this admin.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So enlighten me with how many times the federal government has gotten involved with the FBI shaping narratives, that turned out to be fucking bogus?  That is never ok, never.

Neolibs are still stuck between calling this a conspiracy theory and admitting how much they love fascism 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You’re the most gullible fucking puppet.  You post conspiracies and propaganda and then post more of it to ‘confirm’ your previously posted horseshit :lol: 

Elon, Putin, Trump love stupid gullible fucks lime you. 

You’re so fucked up it’s not funny.

4 fucking years of complete horseshit made up lies that you and your ilk pedaled yet you call others gulliable?

you’re exactly what’s wrong with this country 

drop fucking dead already 

59 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yup.

Screenshot 2022-12-11 8.11.02 AM.png

There is science to the vaccines, but there are also side effects they downplayed, My biggest problem was when they pushed everyone to wear fabric masks and forced shutting down of businesses, but hey you could still go to Walmart. Fabric masks were a joke and did more harm than good and there is the science to prove it, but it was the big virtue signaling of the left. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Pete said:

You’re so fucked up it’s not funny.

4 fucking years of complete horseshit made up lies that you and your ilk pedaled yet you call others gulliable?

you’re exactly what’s wrong with this country 

drop fucking dead already 

Poor Pete :snack:

ACCD3E58-D693-456F-AA86-893271F5CC0F.jpeg

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You don’t know that the answer is “never”…it’s in the open now because of social media but I would guess that this kind of thing has been going on since the earliest days of the republic well before the FBI was created.

49 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I love your repetitive insults. :lol:

Musk is a great advertiser/marketer. He's trying to pull back in a large group that left when their self-righteous leader got the boot.

I wasn't replying to you: note that. 

Cry some more.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Cherry picked Info is being released by the South African to control the narrative.  If he wanted transparency - he’d release it all and not threaten employees.  

Hence the J6 committee is releasing 100% of their info so the Repugs can’t cherry pick info.  Dummies fall for conspiracy theories.  SBYL 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You don’t know that the answer is “never”…it’s in the open now because of social media but I would guess that this kind of thing has been going on since the earliest days of the republic well before the FBI was created.

You just figuring this out now?  At least since ww2.

Romney is asking to shut down the investigation into Hunter now.  Know who your traitors are.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Romney is asking to shut down the investigation into Hunter now.  Know who your traitors are.

Hunter :lol: Is this Pizzagate 2?  Where’s Q?  JFK Junior still alive?  :lmao: 

Maybe you’d be onto something if he worked for the WH, received trademarks from China, 2 billion from Saudi Arabia, PPP money, etc :lmao: 

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Cherry picked Info is being released by the South African to control the narrative.  If he wanted transparency - he’d release it all and not threaten employees.  

Hence the J6 committee is releasing 100% of their info so the Repugs can’t cherry pick info.  Dummies fall for conspiracy theories.  SBYL 

Tons of dummies in the Dumbocrat Party. 

Picture memes Et8u6SdG9 by AllentownUSA: 1 comment - )

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Tons of dummies in the Dumbocrat Party. 

Picture memes Et8u6SdG9 by AllentownUSA: 1 comment - )

There's a few there I'd like to see die in a fiery car accident. 

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey Copernicus….you should be  asking someone else this question…but you won’t.🤔😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

20 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You motherfuckers are pro insurrectionists - as far from patriotic and pro American as you can get.  MAGAt’s are complete anti American trash 

Russia Russia Russia.. 

You are the perfect example of a lying hypocritical pos anti American.. No proof of anything just pure lies.. Hunter? There is hard evidence that’s going to get shoved up your ass.

Choke on it you pos 

Edited by Pete

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Russia Russia Russia.. 

You are the perfect example of a lying hypocritical pos anti American.. No proof of anything just pure lies.. Hunter? There is hard evidence that’s going to get shoved up your ass.

Choke on it you pos 

This post will be gold in the future.

:lol:

Twitter can pretty much do whatever they want same with Truth Social and Facebook just like FS and HCS can but it's the government that's the issue here suppressing freedom of speech they should not get involved with any of these platforms unless crimes have been committed. Will anything happen?? time will tell. :dunno:

But keep an eye out on this >>> 22-380 right now I see no way out of it.