Check your account email address ×

Twitter files

Pete

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

So you're cool with Trump phoning a governor and begging him to cheat?

Whoosh.  He didn’t beg him to cheat ffs, and even if he did it in no way is equivalent to what these federal agents did.  I know what Trump was asking and am not interested in rehashing yet another bogus dnc talking point.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Whoosh.  He didn’t beg him to cheat ffs, and even if he did it in no way is equivalent to what these federal agents did.  I know what Trump was asking and am not interested in rehashing yet another bogus dnc talking point.  

:lol:

Trump made the call though expecting votes to be pulled out of thin air. Trump should not have made the call.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Good old perv Mr Roth.  Yes he is a groomer.

image.thumb.png.7549ba10d28aaaa39532781485a901aa.png

At least ole Sebastion has stopped calling himself a Dr.

He is a hack of the highest order. Even Trump knew that.

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s unbelievable.  I swear some of these guys don’t understand just how serious and criminal this was.  Just argue and disagree because you don’t like the poster.  I agree with AC, people need to fucking hang.

The first amendments freedom on the press will probably prevail. 

It's ironic how over the past few years most here have been poking fun at those who use Twitter as their news source. Now those same people are outraged because what we've been poking fun at has actually come true. 

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

That is total BS, but then you've never had an opinion that didn't agree with CNN.

Trump didn't make the call?

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How many ex-FBI intel agents did Twitter hire after Trump was elected?

Fucking dumb sheep. 

Where they the same ones that were at the capital Jan 6th?

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That is total BS, but then you've never had an opinion that didn't agree with CNN.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump didn't make the call?

This should be interesting…I expect more of this….

F594A9F9-BFC8-4FFA-8B25-43D12DCD1CFF.jpeg.128199c2b711553d2779f5e109dfbd56.jpeg

• Like 1

If you want a good laugh, listen to the call in its entirety.  I like how he says 10s of thousands of Republicans went to vote and it showed they voted already. :lol:

We're they trying to cheat as well?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They were inside the capital before Trump spoke.

Do you know what treason looks like?

Not according to the photoshop pictures that are out there. They just had them in the crowd outside.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Must be painful for you to know I was correct.

Get another booster, its for you own good. 

Trump still pushes the vaccines.

:bc:

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Must be painful for you to know I was correct.

Get another booster, its for you own good. 

You claim to be well off, you let your wife get vaccinated, you call everyone else sheep and cowards for not standing up, you did nothing…SBYL.

It is looking more apparent that our government is conspiring against its citizens. Why would a govt that is elected to represent their constituents do that unless they weren't actually representing us? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You claim to be well off, you let your wife get vaccinated, you call everyone else sheep and cowards for not standing up, you did nothing…SBYL.

My wife never needed to work and Im not gonna tell her to quit and when this first came out nobody though the government was behind developing a virus against its own people.

Fast forward to today.  She is done and calls out the stupid Drs that say thankfully you got vaxxed or your covid could have been worse.

Now she is have an irregular heart pulse and went for an ECG and ultrasound.  Even her stupid family says this is either from the vax  or claims long covid, it ain't long covid.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

It is looking more apparent that our government is conspiring against its citizens. Why would a govt that is elected to represent their constituents do that unless they weren't actually representing us? 

Power. Democrats want power. Republicans want power. Once you have power, you want to keep power. 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

My wife never needed to work and Im not gonna tell her to quit and when this first came out nobody though the government was behind developing a virus against its own people.

Fast forward to today.  She is done and calls out the stupid Drs that say thankfully you got vaxxed or your covid could have been worse.

Now she is have an irregular heart pulse and went for an ECG and ultrasound.  Even her stupid family says this is either from the vax  or claims long covid, it ain't long covid.

So it's easy to say in your world everything is the vaxxes fault and if your side doesn't win the other side cheated.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Who knows what's best?

Just now, akvanden said:

Power. Democrats want power. Republicans want power. Once you have power, you want to keep power. 

I dont differentiate between democrats and republicans. I find them equally despicable and I dont believe they are as different as they and others would like us to believe. 

• Like 3