Check your account email address ×

Twitter files

Pete

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I think he got 302 electors.

Even Hillary didn't stoop as low as Trump did and call a governor and beg for votes.

Your intelligence community stole the election from the sitting president.

Oh and Biden didn't get 81 million votes.  Not a chance in hell.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Haha 1

They knew the virus was spreading back in Sept 2019, it was already too late to stop it and all lockdown measure were for nothing.  This is from one of the authors of the Great Barrington Declaration.

Like I've said, you've been played.  Try and get some self respect.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

people still think Trump colluded with Russia to steal an election despite reams of data showing the contrary. People still think that Hunter Biden’s laptop is a nothing burger and the mainstream news media still hasn’t reported on it. It’s amazing.

You're right, but people do remember this from the Russian probe.

"Mueller's team has charged eight Americans once affiliated with Trump's campaign or administration, 13 Russian nationals, 12 Russian intelligence officers, three Russian companies, and two other people with federal crimes."

Michael Flynn, Roger Stone, Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort, Konstantin Kilimnik, Sam Patten, Rick Gates, George Papadopoulos.

And of course the bi-partisan intelligence committee's findings.

"The Committee found that the Russian government engaged in an aggressive, multifaceted effort to influence, or attempt to influence, the outcome of the 2016 presidential election."

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You're right, but people do remember this from the Russian probe.

"Mueller's team has charged eight Americans once affiliated with Trump's campaign or administration, 13 Russian nationals, 12 Russian intelligence officers, three Russian companies, and two other people with federal crimes."

Michael Flynn, Roger Stone, Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort, Konstantin Kilimnik, Sam Patten, Rick Gates, George Papadopoulos.

And of course the bi-partisan intelligence committee's findings.

"The Committee found that the Russian government engaged in an aggressive, multifaceted effort to influence, or attempt to influence, the outcome of the 2016 presidential election."

I find it much worse that the democrats influenced what was allowed to be seen on social media.

Surely you do as well.

Just now, Steve753 said:

I find it much worse that the democrats influenced what was allowed to be seen on social media.

Surely you do as well.

Well, look at that!  Attaboy Steve ... you made a comment about the corruption without a reference to Trump!  You feeling OK this morning, or did you bump your head??  :whistle:

• Haha 1

Just now, Bontz said:

Well, look at that!  Attaboy Steve ... you made a comment about the corruption without a reference to Trump!  You feeling OK this morning, or did you bump your head??  :whistle:

I call it as I see it.

Most of you are like toolkit. Just on the other side.

:bc:

I'll state this AGAIN:  Why is it, the likes of, ABC, CBS, and others, who had DAILY Twitter postings on their propaganda content, are now completely silent when it comes to Twitter?  

And this is NOTHING to be concerned about, a private company doing what ever they wanted??  Fuck that.  Complete BS.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I call it as I see it.

I beg to differ on the last comment.  One, I'm not posting thread after thread with complete bullshit like toolkit and some others do on a daily basis.  Two, my responses are generally a rebuttal to some sort of TDS type of comment.  And three, I'm sincerely hoping Trump isn't part of the 2024 election, and DeSantis is the one we're choosing to run against whomever the Donkeys put on the ballot.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I beg to differ on the last comment.  One, I'm not posting thread after thread with complete bullshit like toolkit and some others do on a daily basis.  Two, my responses are generally a rebuttal to some sort of TDS type of comment.  And three, I'm sincerely hoping Trump isn't part of the 2024 election, and DeSantis is the one we're choosing to run against whomever the Donkeys put on the ballot.

Did I say you?

At least you can see Trumps days are done.

54 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I call it as I see it.

FS Quality Content Editors :lol: They don't like your threads but are OBLIGATED to make you aware every time :roflcrying:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

His, lol.  Lobbyists and bureaucracies have been driving politics since the beginning of politics.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Definitely not.  Of course Trump didn't get 74 million either.  

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

And three, I'm sincerely hoping Trump isn't part of the 2024 election, and DeSantis is the one we're choosing to run against whomever the Donkeys put on the ballot.

He better not be otherwise we will definitely have another fucking shit ass piece of fuck donkey.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You give the voting public far more credit than I do.

I think they, like us are dumb as fuck and would vote for a turnip if they led the party.

Look at our Dope.

No doubt he got it fair and square.

I know many retarded Canadians, and they get to the polls every time.

Edited by Voodoo

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

100% true.

image.thumb.png.df0c53b188544283c7a3ad83fc4f968a.png

So the left is ignoring it while having a nuclear meltdown at the same time? Crazy, thanks Catturd.

How’s Elon’s marketing blitz going? Is he pulling back in all the Trump followers he lost?

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Russians interfering with elections vs our government interfering with elections.

I know what bothers me more, but that's just me...

Some of these guys logic and critical thinking skills nauseate me.  But that’s just me.  A year from now, the gaslighting should start to take effect and Elon will officially be labeled as everything that he is not.  As will anyone else who dares confront the media and Washington establishment.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Some of these guys logic and critical thinking skills nauseate me.  But that’s just me.  A year from now, the gaslighting should start to take effect and Elon will officially be labeled as everything that he is not.  As will anyone else who dares confront the media and Washington establishment.  

What are you talking about. Many here are very critical of the government. It's the ones who only see one side as being the issue are the problem.