Check your account email address ×

Twitter files

Pete

Can't remember if it was part 2 or 3 but the FBI/DoJ was actually feeding Twitter tweets it didn't like and having Twitter take action on them.

This is a federal agency outsourcing actions that violate the first amendment. Extremely dangerous precedent regardless of whether they're censoring Trump, AOC, or fucking Big Bird... 

• Thanks 3

Fuckin baboon causing trouble.. 

Former President Donald Trump was banned from Twitter the day after former First Lady Michelle Obama and others demanded the company "permanently" remove him, according to the newest "Twitter Files" installment.

On Saturday, CEO Elon Musk and journalist Michael Shellenberger released the fourth batch of Twitter documents that show internal communications by the company’s executives between Jan. 6-8, 2021, including and shortly after the riot at the Capitol Building.

Among the files, Shellenberger reported "internal and external pressure," including from the former first lady, fell onto the company calling for Trump to be banned from using Twitter.

22 minutes ago, Pete said:

Fuckin baboon causing trouble.. 

Former President Donald Trump was banned from Twitter the day after former First Lady Michelle Obama and others demanded the company "permanently" remove him, according to the newest "Twitter Files" installment.

On Saturday, CEO Elon Musk and journalist Michael Shellenberger released the fourth batch of Twitter documents that show internal communications by the company’s executives between Jan. 6-8, 2021, including and shortly after the riot at the Capitol Building.

Among the files, Shellenberger reported "internal and external pressure," including from the former first lady, fell onto the company calling for Trump to be banned from using Twitter.

The stupid don't understand.

Those 51 intel agents that signed a letter that said the Hunter Biden information was all wrong — was Russia collusion — many of them have a security clearance." 

McCarthy said he's going to bring them before a committee and have a hearing. 

"Why did they sign it?" he asked. "Why did they lie to the American public? A Clapper, a Brennan? Why did you use the reputation that America was able to give to you more information, but use it for a political purpose and lie to the American public?"

11 minutes ago, Pete said:

Those 51 intel agents that signed a letter that said the Hunter Biden information was all wrong — was Russia collusion — many of them have a security clearance." 

"Why did they sign it?" he asked. "Why did they lie to the American public? A Clapper, a Brennan? Why did you use the reputation that America was able to give to you more information, but use it for a political purpose and lie to the American public?"

They need arrests.

Remember Bidens lie to the American public is far worse.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

Here's Matt again.  Back in Feb he exposed the lie that social media's fact checking that low iq fools like Deepfaggot jumped on was all based on narrative not facts.

Oh and Brook is the whistle-blower with arguably the largest lawsuit in us history, but let's believe pfizers story.

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who blocked the Hunter Biden story moron against a sitting president?

Is this really that hard moron?

You’re the most gullible fucking puppet.  You post conspiracies and propaganda and then post more of it to ‘confirm’ your previously posted horseshit :lol: 

Elon, Putin, Trump love stupid gullible fucks lime you. 

5 hours ago, Matt said:

Can't remember if it was part 2 or 3 but the FBI/DoJ was actually feeding Twitter tweets it didn't like and having Twitter take action on them.

This is a federal agency outsourcing actions that violate the first amendment. Extremely dangerous precedent regardless of whether they're censoring Trump, AOC, or fucking Big Bird... 

I don't know why some of these guys struggle with what really happen here and the rammifications of it.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

They all need to be brought up on charges.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Goes all the way back to the Kenyan 

I believe that to be true.

37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who blocked the Hunter Biden story moron against a sitting president?

Is this really that hard moron?

I'm amazed actually.  I never realized what our modern education was turning out these days.  This Deep Empty Space   Between the Ears fellow is quite the master debater.  Just be contrary I guess is his only strategy.  God forbid he take a minute and look at the evidence Musk is laying out here.

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re the most gullible fucking puppet.  You post conspiracies and propaganda and then post more of it to ‘confirm’ your previously posted horseshit :lol: 

Elon, Putin, Trump love stupid gullible fucks lime you. 

I guess we'll see who the stupid gullible fucks are

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

You’re probably unaware of the restrictions he’s trying to put on employees so he can control the message.  Elon knows right wingers are dumb and easily gut-hooked. 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well!  I guess then there is nothing to see here! Is that what you're saying?

There's definitely something to see when it comes to contradictions. 

As far as Twitter, I find this to be about as explosive as CNN being a liberal news outlet that ignores liberal dirt and Foxnews being a conservative outlet that ignores conservative dirt. This just reinforces that idea that privately owned companies can report as they want. 

Maybe we could nationalize Twitter. Then things would be different.  

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re probably unaware of the restrictions he’s trying to put on employees so he can control the message.  Elon knows right wingers are dumb and easily gut-hooked. 

Do lightbulb salesmen sign nda's?

:lol:

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

There's definitely something to see when it comes to contradictions. 

As far as Twitter, I find this to be about as explosive as CNN being a liberal news outlet that ignores liberal dirt and Foxnews being a conservative outlet that ignores conservative dirt. This just reinforces that idea that privately owned companies can report as they want. 

Maybe we could nationalize Twitter. Then things would be different.  

Deflection noted.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You gonna hang your hat on that?

He's also calling for Fauci to be arrested.  Fucking idiot.

I love your repetitive insults. :lol:

Musk is a great advertiser/marketer. He's trying to pull back in a large group that left when their self-righteous leader got the boot.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Deflection noted.

I wasn't replying to you: note that.