Check your account email address ×

What should the House investigate?

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I would like some sunlight on COVID especially the lab funding. If we don't get a few answers on the subject I feel we will be looking at another engineered virus in short order and this time it could be much more deadly. 

I don’t disagree. The reality is, we will never truly know before knowing is completely useless to us. Plus, if they want another plague, they will have it. If that deal was ever going to stand a chance of being blow up and ended, it needed to happen within the first 12-18 months after it became a big deal. Now, most people want to just put it behind them and hope it never happens again. 

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I don’t disagree. The reality is, we will never truly know before knowing is completely useless to us. Plus, if they want another plague, they will have it. If that deal was ever going to stand a chance of being blow up and ended, it needed to happen within the first 12-18 months after it became a big deal. Now, most people want to just put it behind them and hope it never happens again. 

I ended up where I could not visit my dad who was in the hospital and he ended up dying and I am not alone. Holyoke soldiers home is talking financial settlements after an investigation into the handling of COVID patients. Cuomo and Whitmer never really faced the music on their actions and the same can be said of New Jersey. I am sure there are some Tim Robbins types who would like for it to go away and not be questioned but with a million dead I think it might be a tough sell to just sweep under rug 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I ended up where I could not visit my dad who was in the hospital and he ended up dying and I am not alone. Holyoke soldiers home is talking financial settlements after an investigation into the handling of COVID patients. Cuomo and Whitmer never really faced the music on their actions and the same can be said of New Jersey. I am sure there are some Tim Robbins types who would like for it to go away and not be questioned but with a million dead I think it might be a tough sell to just sweep under rug 

That is terrible , sorry man. People should be put to death for those decisions. The most useless heartless idiocy and just complete failure on every level. 

Edited by f7ben

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

yeah we heard that shit up here too..must leave your loved ones die alone, too risky.public safety trumps all etc ''

then they have blm marchs down through our major cities , shoulder to shoulder chanting nonsense and that was fine and no one batted an eye.

anything for a virtue signal. sickening. i hope you get some justice one day.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

First off, sorry to hear about your father. I couldn’t even imagine having to go through that. I agree with what you’re saying and would like to see the same things. However, Whitmer is now in a state that is under full democratic control because of RvW and shitty republican candidates. While not impossible for someone to go after her and hopefully get some sort of resolve, it’s not likely in my opinion. Same with the rest of them. 

How about Joe Biden being a senile fuck and who exactly is making decisions that effect the country? 
In future pandemic scares can Governors unilaterally violate civil rights and break or disregard any law they feel like?  

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That is terrible , sorry man. People should be put to death for those decisions. The most useless heartless idiocy and just complete failure on every level. 

Florida Isolated it's elderly and made them priority one for vaccination on the other hand New York forced COVID patients into Nursing Homes all while Cuomo was taking kick backs from the Nursing homes and the press was mad about DeSantis? Look i am not going to push some 20/20 hind sight position but many of these poorly performing governors were told this was a bad idea and they did it anyways.  Same goes for Fauchi and his merry little band of evil scientist they were told to halt Gain of function research by two administrations Obama/Trump, and yet they continued to fund this research.  Also Fauchi was using his minions to take out opposing view points inside the scientific community which really needs a good looking into.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

What happened at the Soldiers Home was so tragic.  I'm sorry about your dad Carl, I can't even imagine.