Check your account email address ×

What should the House investigate?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, akvanden said:

Hiding him? Google him - you clearly haven’t seen the interviews he’s done since.

Surprise!

0F833C4C-8FA5-4B14-8E4E-85907BD3AE1F.png

Well what happened to that dude..

He was in a lot of the January 6 videos... But was never questioned to my knowledge

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well what happened to that dude..

He was in a lot of the January 6 videos... But was never questioned to my knowledge

yeah, he was a crazy Trumper that was then turned into a “FBI agent.”  Just consistent nonsense.

:smack:

IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS — Up a winding country road, in a trailer park a half-mile from a cattle ranch, lives a man whose life has been ruined by a Jan. 6 conspiracy theory.

Ray Epps has suffered enormously in the past 10 months as right-wing media figures and Republican politicians have baselessly described him as a covert government agent who helped to instigate the attack on the Capitol last year.

Strangers have assailed him as a coward and a traitor and have menacingly cautioned him to sleep with one eye open. He was forced to sell his business and his home in Arizona. Fearing for his safety and uncertain of his future, he and his wife moved into a mobile home in the foothills of the Rockies, with all of their belongings crammed into shipping containers in a high-desert meadow, a mile or two away.

“And for what — lies?” Mr. Epps asked the other day with a look of pained exhaustion. “All of this, it’s just been hell.”

• Gold Member

jan 6th was very important and those people are heros. atleast they tried to make things right.

never has so much been owed to so few, by so many'

its just too bad they never got there hands on the cunts. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

yeah, he was a crazy Trumper that was then turned into a “FBI agent.”  Just consistent nonsense.

:smack:

IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS — Up a winding country road, in a trailer park a half-mile from a cattle ranch, lives a man whose life has been ruined by a Jan. 6 conspiracy theory.

Ray Epps has suffered enormously in the past 10 months as right-wing media figures and Republican politicians have baselessly described him as a covert government agent who helped to instigate the attack on the Capitol last year.

Strangers have assailed him as a coward and a traitor and have menacingly cautioned him to sleep with one eye open. He was forced to sell his business and his home in Arizona. Fearing for his safety and uncertain of his future, he and his wife moved into a mobile home in the foothills of the Rockies, with all of their belongings crammed into shipping containers in a high-desert meadow, a mile or two away.

“And for what — lies?” Mr. Epps asked the other day with a look of pained exhaustion. “All of this, it’s just been hell.”

Well why wasn't he prosecuted.?.

it seems others were for far less..  He was very vocal

Just now, akvanden said:

Prosecuted for what?

Exactly....most that were was  nothing but trivial "trumped" up charges. Youd think he would be part of it for encouraging others which is evident on the vids I seen

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Exactly....most that were was  nothing but trivial "trumped" up charges. Youd think he would be part of it for encouraging others which is evident on the vids I seen

No. The ones being prosecuted went into the Capitol, destroyed property, or assaulted someone. Did he do any of those? 

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No. The ones being prosecuted went into the Capitol, destroyed property, or assaulted someone. Did he do any of those? 

Id still like to hear from him. Im not convinced others weren't prosecuted for less.

:lol:

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nice narrative shift.  Have you seen some of the videos of him on J6?

You’ll have to talk Viper, he brought him up. And yes, I remember all the wacky convos that were had on here at the time. 

You were talking about those sitting in jail awaiting their trial. Shall we continue?

Edited by akvanden

32 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

jan 6th was very important and those people are heros. atleast they tried to make things right.

never has so much been owed to so few, by so many'

its just too bad they never got there hands on the cunts. 

* It’s fine when my side does it *

I’ll say the same thing I said on the day it went down, there have been many reasons over the years to storm the Capitol and these people never did it, not until their cult leader incited them to do so.

They’re losers, fuck em.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You should have seen what the Democrats did to the Wisconsin State Capitol. 2011? $750k?? in damages but no one care back then. How about during the George Floyd riots they started a federal building on fire down here in Madison

Overhead view of hundreds of people wearing red for the teachers' unions, protesting against Walker's bill.

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

You should have seen what the Democrats did to the Wisconsin State Capitol. 2011? $750k?? in damages but no one care back then. How about during the George Floyd riots they started a federal building on fire down here in Madison

Overhead view of hundreds of people wearing red for the teachers' unions, protesting against Walker's bill.

So why isn’t your fucking shithole state prosecuting them?

Don’t bitch to people who live in other states.

Just now, SSFB said:

So why isn’t your fucking shithole state prosecuting them?

Don’t bitch to people who live in other states.

I agree, but Madison is run by the Democrats and they turn a blind eye to it just like Chicago does with their murder rate. 

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, SSFB said:

* It’s fine when my side does it *

I’ll say the same thing I said on the day it went down, there have been many reasons over the years to storm the Capitol and these people never did it, not until their cult leader incited them to do so.

They’re losers, fuck em.

faggotry wins when good men do nothing '--- winston churchil

i woulda loved to see viking braveheart suplex that uppity cunt aoc.

stupid whore cunt deserved a good chokeslam.

hopefully next time.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Shitheads just like J6, yet you’re defending one of them.

2 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

faggotry wins when good men do nothing '--- winston churchil

i woulda loved to see viking braveheart suplex that uppity cunt aoc.

stupid whore cunt deserved a good chokeslam.

hopefully next time.

You and Pete should see if you can get a couples discount at Anger Management.

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SSFB said:

You and Pete should see if you can get a couples discount at Anger Management.

the fuck you say to me queef?  you watch your cocksucker , you hear ? 

Edited by ZR800efi

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Shitheads just like J6, yet you’re defending one of them.

Not really, I'd like to find out who the guys in the bushes that were changing into maga clothing and why did the cops let them into the capitol. If there was an Insurrection there would have been guns lots of guns IMO. 

Edited by Badger**
  • Haha 1