Check your account email address ×

How many of us will admit it?

Bontz

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Considering the massive gains the GOP supposedly had in virtually every demographic and didn't get huge gains in the midterms I'm not sure they can do anything and win the WH.  Trump, DeSantis, Sununu...whoever gets the nomination. 

I think you underestimate just how much the dems can fuck up the countery in the next 2 yrs . 

6 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

Totally agree. Trump needs to go away and the sooner the better. If the repubs can't see that he is poison to the party, well then they get what they deserve in 24.

and we get what we don't deserve

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump ran his Supreme Court justices through confirmation. Everyone one of them lied on the matter of abortion. I'm not making this up, it's in the record. That resonated strongly with the people who were paying attention. 

bullshit

that's Mitch McConnell's supreme court... not Trumps and not either Bush's 

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Overturning Roe was absolutely the right decision 

debatable, but you're not likely to switch positions so why bother

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Trump capitalized on a global groundswell of populism and anti-establishment sentiment. I’d support Trump the candidate on policy , unfortunately Trump the POTUS was pure trash. 

true.  I was amazed at his ability to suck people into his MAGA circus, much like PT Barnum.  I'm still amazed at how utterly brand blind his sheep our... today.     

5 hours ago, hayward said:

Kasich was my original choice too, but he turned out weak.  Burney weak, as a matter of fact.  And that's pretty fucking weak.

Kasich was/is a good man from what I recall with actual Governing experience... not a f'ing Senator, Congressman or some person who's never worked a day in government.  I found it hilarious that he wouldn't endorse any republican candidate after he bowed out and wrote in John McCain on his ballot.    

I think it’s funny that anything that anyone here thinks they can go anything to stop or change what is happening in DC is fucking hilarious. We are all along for the ride people. Get over it and over yourselves. Vote for whoever you want until your faces turn blue it doesn’t matter. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

27 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I think it’s funny that anything that anyone here thinks they can go anything to stop or change what is happening in DC is fucking hilarious. We are all along for the ride people. Get over it and over yourselves. Vote for whoever you want until your faces turn blue it doesn’t matter. 

Pretty much. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

November 15th...9pm is showtime.

Yeah I got some mixed feelings and have almost been swayed by the never ending media bombardment like many lemmings on here and I do like Desantis no doubt....but he will have my total support if he announces.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-ready-war-2024-presidential-094711732.html

13 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I bet a democrat doesn't feel the same.  MiRight @Mainecat?

12 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

November 15th...9pm is showtime.

Yeah I got some mixed feelings and have almost been swayed by the never ending media bombardment like many lemmings on here and I do like Desantis no doubt....but he will have my total support if he announces.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-ready-war-2024-presidential-094711732.html

I bet his speech has changed since Tuesday's speech.  

When Fox news turns on you as a republican... it's lights out.

Yeah, congrats to the senate dems. 
For suddenly pulling ahead and winning surprise victories, by the perfect margins, four days after the polls closed,  in the middle of the night, only in states with mail in voting. What’s that, the second time that’s happened now? In two years no less? Huh. Something this country has never seen, in what, 240+ years. 

Sincerely, congrats. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yeah, congrats to the senate dems. 
For suddenly pulling ahead and winning surprise victories, by the perfect margins, four days after the polls closed,  in the middle of the night, only in states with mail in voting. What’s that, the second time that’s happened now? In two years no less? Huh. Something this country has never seen, in what, 240+ years. 

Sincerely, congrats. 

IF what you say is true Republicans must be awfully fucking stupid to allow it to happen again.😉🤔

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IF what you say is true Republicans must be awfully fucking stupid to allow it to happen again.😉🤔

Anyone that thinks that Republicans didn’t have anything to do with it must be awfully fucking stupid. 

It wouldn't surprise me if Trump and DeSantis have something up their sleeves.

BTW I have owned a cheap $260 ring camera for the last three years and it only went down once when our electricity went out for 3 hours, makes me wonder about Nevada. 

30 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Anyone that thinks that Republicans didn’t have anything to do with it must be awfully fucking stupid. 

So the Republicans joined forces with The Dems to sabotage control of the House  and Senate…for what purpose or end? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Trump and DeSantis have something up their sleeves.

BTW I have owned a cheap $260 ring camera for the last three years and it only went down once when our electricity went out for 3 hours, makes me wonder about Nevada. 

Well he has his DIL making threats now….

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So the Republicans joined forces with The Dems to sabotage control of the House  and Senate…for what purpose or end? 

It's a uniparty, remember.

The old gop is being ripped apart in front of your eyes.

They need to get rid of Trump to keep the old guard so they are in unison.