Check your account email address ×

How many of us will admit it?

Bontz

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Got ripped off.  Those are all hot air and no real action.

Haha..not bad.:lol:...Actually they are pretty damn nasty.....when compared to the gold standard Excalibur consumer shells there is no comparison....these rock.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ron doesn't stand a chance against Trump.  Save it for 2028.

So you’re  voting for Trump :lol: Seriously though would you if your dreams came true and you were an American?

On 11/12/2022 at 10:39 AM, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s the only one that was willing to make an accurate assessment of how horrible the republican candidates were. 

He wasted money on the Alaska race that may have tipped PA or AZ....that's a fact.

39 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

He wasted money on the Alaska race that may have tipped PA or AZ....that's a fact.

oh please. just look at some of those whack jobs the republicans push. I can't stand the turtle, but he's dead right about the poor quality candidate. unlike Obama and Clinton showing up for the dems, the republicans had no representation by legacy politicians. you can thank trump and his people for that. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I actually would like to see a debate between Trump and Desantis to really see who is favored by Repubs

I'm good with either one

DeSantis is too smart to be Trump's running mate. It's a death sentence. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mike-pence-tells-david-muir-trumps-jan-words/story?id=93225045

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

There is no way more money would have won Pa., neither candidate could have run more adds than they did.  Mastriano didn't pull as many votes as Oz, so unlike Shapiro giving coattails to Fetterman he gave Oz a lead weight.

Let's put your opinions aside and ask the simple question...should Mitch have interfered in an election between 2 GOP candidates or should the people of Alaska choose? He wasted resources on an unreliable vote all in the name of the swamp.

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OK Lara.

Trump is way ahead in the polling. It’s not even close. Having said that we have 2 years to go and that’s a long time in politics.

18 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Trump is way ahead in the polling. It’s not even close. Having said that we have 2 years to go and that’s a long time in politics.

After lack luster results for the Republicans compared to what thy were expecting maybe some will come forward and start to challenge the Orange goblin 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Thats all the media wants to talk about.  Its so tiresome.  We just got over a long and nasty election season, and the same shit is happening in the same states.   Well at least I think we are over the election season.  Looks like they're trying to frame up the narrative that Kari Lake is an election denier now too.  We're fucked as a country if this election irretularity bullshit continues.

33 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Trump is way ahead in the polling. It’s not even close. 

Yeah, and there was suppose to be a “Red Wave” this time. We see how that went. 

The sooner that people realize this shit isn’t about political parties, the better off we will be. 

49 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

After lack luster results for the Republicans compared to what thy were expecting maybe some will come forward and start to challenge the Orange goblin 

And I hope you get what you vote for.

52 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

There won't be a better opportunity to do that than right now. That is of course they don't care about losing in 2024 because Trump doesn't have a chance in hell of winning.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

There won't be a better opportunity to do that than right now. That is of course they don't care about losing in 2024 because Trump doesn't have a chance in hell of winning.

He'd be older than what Biden was in 2020 if he got elected in 2024. Sounds dreamy  :lol: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He'd be older than what Biden was in 2020 if he got elected in 2024. Sounds dreamy  :lol: 

Trumps definitely more on the ball than Biden.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Listen to all the brain surgeon walking right into the democrats camp.

I'm glad I don't have to be a working stiff in this scenario you all want.

You're on a fixed income. You have less control than the working stiff does.

Edited by Steve753

Just now, Steve753 said:

Trumps definitely 

You're on a fixed income. You have less control then the working stiff does.

I'm on a fixed income with more money than I will ever spend.

Did the dems ask you to say that? I mean, you are following their script to the letter.... just askin'...